Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Bush got his Groove Back

4 posters

Go down

How Bush got his Groove Back Empty How Bush got his Groove Back

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:31 am

Crickers, he looks like a giddy little girl at a school Christmas concert.

I can't imagine the amount of raw butthurt there would be if Obama would have been dancing around like that at this particular event.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

How Bush got his Groove Back Empty Re: How Bush got his Groove Back

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:51 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Crickers, he looks like a giddy little girl at a school Christmas concert.

I can't imagine the amount of raw butthurt there would be if Obama would have been dancing around like that at this particular event.

That's because we can cut some slack for white guys who don't have rhythm but not for black guys who think they do but don't.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Crickers, he looks like a giddy little girl at a school Christmas concert.

That's because we can cut some slack for white guys who don't have rhythm but not for black guys who think they do but don't.

The issue isn't so much the dancing, it's that Obama would be accused of celebrating/disrespecting/lack of caring about the deaths of those cops, given the circumstances of their deaths.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The issue isn't so much the dancing,  it's that Obama would be accused of celebrating/disrespecting/lack of caring about the deaths of those cops, given the circumstances of their deaths.

That's because W knows how to be a goofball and lighten up a scene. Watch the Bidens. Sourpusses both of them. Laura is singing along and even Moochell starts to get caught up by the song. Finally even Ol' Flapjacks has to smile and start singing. Bidens, still gloom and doom. Funerals should be a celebration of a life/lives even under tragic circumstances. And who can't helping moving to the awesome sound of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"? Except the sourpuss Bidens of course.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The issue isn't so much the dancing,  it's that Obama would be accused of celebrating/disrespecting/lack of caring about the deaths of those cops, given the circumstances of their deaths.

That's because W knows how to be a goofball and lighten up a scene. Watch the Bidens. Sourpusses both of them. Laura is singing along and even Moochell starts to get caught up by the song. Finally even Ol' Flapjacks has to smile and start singing. Bidens, still gloom and doom. Funerals should be a celebration of a life/lives even under tragic circumstances. And who can't helping moving to the awesome sound of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"? Except the sourpuss Bidens of course.

What a wonderful time to choose to lighten up a scene. Those people were just being a bunch of sour pusses. Thank you, Mr. President....

Michelle(looking fine as hell I might add) is merely appeasing the old buzzard.  Thankfully Laura finally tells him to knock it off.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a wonderful time to choose to lighten up a scene.  Those people were just being a bunch of sour pusses.  Thank you,  Mr.  President....  

Michelle(looking fine as hell I might add) is merely appeasing the old buzzard.  Thankfully Laura finally tells him to knock it off.

Good God she has every trait of being a transvestite or some type of missing DNA human link. If that trips your trigger I think you need to see an optometrist.

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Good God she has every trait of being a transvestite or some type of missing DNA human link. If that trips your trigger I think you need to see an optometrist.

What a wonderful time to choose to lighten up a scene.  Those people were just being a bunch of sour pusses.  Thank you,  Mr.  President....  

Good gawd man, I'd like to see that old rag you're fukcing.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Good gawd man, I'd like to see that old rag you're fukcing.

If you only knew...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above your league loser.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:15 pm

In many Christian Churches there are "celebrations" like that during funerals. Many years ago as a teen i attended a ceremony for a distant relative. Don't remember where or when or the church. What i do remember was the way the deceased was treated, like he was still alive. Female relatives kissed and hugged the body and men shook hands ans spoke to him as tho he were still alive. I wasn't allowed to attend the wake/viewing but I heard that it was similar. I was excluded because I wan't the same faith. Bush's behaviour is common in many religious ceremonies. For that reason I would not fault Obummer for acting the same way.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Clicker wrote:In many Christian Churches there are "celebrations" like that during funerals.  Many years ago as a teen i attended a ceremony for a distant relative.  Don't remember where or when or the church.  What i do remember was the way the deceased was treated, like he was still alive.  Female relatives kissed and hugged the body and men shook hands ans spoke to him as tho he were still alive.  I wasn't allowed to attend the wake/viewing but I heard that it was similar.  I was excluded because I wan't the same faith.  Bush's  behaviour is common in many religious ceremonies.  For that reason I would not fault Obummer for acting the same way.  

BS

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:05 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:In many Christian Churches there are "celebrations" like that during funerals.  Many years ago as a teen i attended a ceremony for a distant relative.  Don't remember where or when or the church.  What i do remember was the way the deceased was treated, like he was still alive.  Female relatives kissed and hugged the body and men shook hands ans spoke to him as tho he were still alive.  I wasn't allowed to attend the wake/viewing but I heard that it was similar.  I was excluded because I wan't the same faith.  Bush's  behaviour is common in many religious ceremonies.  For that reason I would not fault Obummer for acting the same way.  

BS
Please take note that I have not made any statement of how Obummer would be excoriated for doing the same thing.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down