Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day, Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police

4 posters

Go down

Another Day,  Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police Empty Another Day, Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:39 pm

He's laying on the ground with his hands in the air. These cops need some fukcing training.  This is pathetic. To think that some want everyone to be walking around carrying a gun.

Cop shoots therapist who says he was helping autistic man
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Another Day,  Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police Empty Re: Another Day, Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Whoever was doing the recording on phone did a very good job of showing what happened prior to the shooting and possibly after the shooting, but failed to record what may have actually been the shooting or anything that could lead a viewer to why a person was shot.

A lot of dust has to settle here.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Another Day,  Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police Empty Re: Another Day, Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Whoever was doing the recording on phone did a very good job of showing what happened prior to the shooting and possibly after the shooting, but failed to record what may have actually been the shooting or anything that could lead a viewer to why a person was shot.

Well why don't you just throw your tin foil hat on and wait?   I'm sure HotAir.com or Briebart will be along shortly with a 'reasonable explanation' for all of this. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Well why don't you just throw your tin foil hat on and wait?   I'm sure HotAir.com or Briebart will be along shortly with a 'reasonable explanation' for all of this. Rolling Eyes

Gave my opinion .... you don't like it .... TOUGH TITTY, little boy!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Unfortunately your opinion is the problem. Years of denial is what has gotten us to where we are today.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Unfortunately your opinion is the problem.  Years of denial is what has gotten us to where we are today.

Jeebus, Dunderhead by jumping on the story and putting it out before all the facts are known CNN has fostered the opinion it may be another race incident of a white cop purposely shooting a black so my opinion is more rational.

I assume you failed to read this in your own linked article: "So far, attorney Hilton Napoleon II said, video of the shooting itself hasn't surfaced."

By the way, look deeply and tell me if you see anything that says, "I care what the hell you think"

Another Day,  Another Unarmed Black Man Shot by Police Eyebal10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Liberal has his black hating cop tinfoil hat on...
Of all the killed by cops...how many have been deemed un-necessary and out of bounds?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Unfortunately your opinion is the problem.  Years of denial is what has gotten us to where we are today.

Right for a change, Libs have been in denial for 50 years now................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Since I can't get it to let me post a new thread, I'll post it here.

Violent arrest of woman caught on camera
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/22/violent-arrest-of-teacher-caught-on-cam-orig-vstan-dlewis.cnn

Seriously. We have to do better.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Since I can't get it to let me post a new thread, I'll post it here.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/22/violent-arrest-of-teacher-caught-on-cam-orig-vstan-dlewis.cnn

Seriously.  We have to do better.

The only thing I regret is he didn't didn't get to land a couple of blows to her face. What the hell is the matter with liberals and especially black liberals? When the police tell you something it isn't open for debate. They have been told all their lives they are victims so somehow in their feeble minds think obeying commands from police doesn't pertain to them. I would have planted that nappy headed hoe into the pavement a hell of a lot harder than that officer did. Great video showing extreme police restraint.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Since I can't get it to let me post a new thread, I'll post it here.

The only thing I regret is he didn't didn't get to land a couple of blows to her face. What the hell is the matter with liberals and especially black liberals? When the police tell you something it isn't open for debate. They have been told all their lives they are victims so somehow in their feeble minds think obeying commands from police doesn't pertain to them. I would have planted that nappy headed hoe into the pavement a hell of a lot harder than that officer did. Great video showing extreme police restraint.

Are you saying that if that had been your daughter, you would have sided with the cop in that situation?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Are you saying that if that had been your daughter, you would have sided with the cop in that situation?

You damn right I would have...obeying the law is obeying the law and wouldn't care who it was. I taught my children to live honestly, obey the law and respect law enforcement. If you feel public servants have acted inappropriately the time to air those grievances are in a courtroom not in a parking lot. It's no wonder these stupid liberals are getting shot. Keep resisting arrest liberals...BLM!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You damn right I would have...obeying the law is obeying the law and wouldn't care who it was. I taught my children to live honestly, obey the law and respect law enforcement. If you feel public servants have acted inappropriately the time to air those grievances are in a courtroom not in a parking lot. It's no wonder these stupid liberals are getting shot. Keep resisting arrest liberals...BLM!!!

Where did this woman not do any any one of those things.

If that had been my daughter in that situation I would have been in the State's Attorneys office going after that cop's job.  That cop is a disgrace.  You should be ashamed of yourself to even say that about your kids for political purposes.  I had a girl friend that sat on the hood of her car and flipped a cop off once.  You know what he did to her?  Nothing.  Wrote her a ticket for disorderly conduct.  Big fukcing deal.  What did this woman do?  Not put her feet in the car?  Give me a break. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

If that had been my daughter in that situation I would have been in the State's Attorneys office going after that cop's job.  That cop is a disgrace.  You should be ashamed of yourself to even say that line of BS for political purposes.  I had a girl friend that sat on the hood of her car and flipped a cop off once.  You know what he did to her?  Nothing.  Wrote her a ticket for disorderly conduct.  Big fukcing deal.  What did this woman do?  Not put her feet in the car?  Give me a break. Rolling Eyes  

Apparently your visual and auditory comprehension is no better than your reading comprehension. The officer gave her command after command which she disobeyed. The bitch should have gotten slammed a lot harder. When they say jump you ask how high. Apparently liberalism the brain disorder also have negative effects of following orders.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

If that had been my daughter in that situation I would have been in the State's Attorneys office going after that cop's job.  That cop is a disgrace.  You should be ashamed of yourself to even say that line of BS for political purposes.  I had a girl friend that sat on the hood of her car and flipped a cop off once.  You know what he did to her?  Nothing.  Wrote her a ticket for disorderly conduct.  Big fukcing deal.  What did this woman do?  Not put her feet in the car?  Give me a break. Rolling Eyes  

Apparently your visual and auditory comprehension is no better than your reading comprehension. The officer gave her command after command which she disobeyed. The bitch should have gotten slammed a lot harder. When they say jump you ask how high. Apparently liberalism the brain disorder also have negative effects of following orders.

If some young punk cop pulled you over for suspicion of DUI, and asked you turn over the open carry you have on the dash and any concealed weapons you have for safety until after your sobriety checks are over, would you do so and ask no questions?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

If some young punk cop pulled you over for suspicion of DUI, and asked you turn over the open carry you have on the dash and any concealed weapons you have for safety until after your sobriety checks are over, would you do so and ask no questions?

You damn right I would do that...
In fact as he walked to my window I would hand him my license and concealed carry permit. I would then lock my hands on top of the steering wheel where he can see them and tell him/her I have a firearm in my possession and my hands will not leave the steering wheel until further instructions from him/her are given. I would follow every command to the letter and move slowly all the while describing what I am doing. Then again, I am a white law abiding citizen that feels law enforcement officers are some of the best people in our society.

In addition, I would not have a firearm in my possession if I have consumed any alcohol regardless if I am legal or not. You see I believe having a concealed carry permit is a privilege granted to me and I would not jeopardize that privilege over questionable actions on my part.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

In fact as he walked to my window I would hand him my license and concealed carry permit. I would then lock my hands on top of the steering wheel where he can see them and tell him/her I have a firearm in my possession and my hands will not leave the steering wheel until further instructions from him/her are given. I would follow every command to the letter and move slowly all the while describing what I am doing. Then again, I am a white law abiding citizen that feels law enforcement officers are some of the best people in our society.

In addition, I would not have a firearm in my possession if I have consumed any alcohol regardless if I am legal or not. You see I believe having a concealed carry permit is a privilege granted to me and I would not jeopardize that privilege over questionable actions on my part.

I asked if you would hand over your gun when he asked for it

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Your use of the term, "some young punk cop" suggests you do not have a favorable opinion of the law enforcement folks.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Your use of the term, "some young punk cop" suggests you do not have a favorable opinion of the law enforcement folks.

I'm a grown fukcing man with too much integrity to "Sir" anybody.  

Period.  

I'm certainly not going to piss that integrity down my leg by claiming otherwise, especially in the name of political posturing, as I have seen and heard so many Conservatives do, especially over the past several weeks in regard to poor policing of the black community.

Being a cop is a chosen profession, and far from being the most dangerous.  To answer your question I treat cops with the same amount of respect as I do anyone else.  Nothing more,  nothing less.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

No...under zero circumstances would my hand ever touch my firearm. I would place my hands on my head or anywhere else instructed and let the police officer remove my weapon. Do you know how long it would take to aim and fire if the gun was in somebody's hand...about 0.2 seconds. The officer could not respond in that amount of time. Your entire question further confirms to me you are a fool and nothing more than a George Soros paid stooge. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground which makes you a perfect liberal mouthpiece.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

No...under zero circumstances would my hand ever touch my firearm. I would place my hands on my head or anywhere else instructed and let the police officer remove my weapon. Do you know how long it would take to aim and fire if the gun was in somebody's hand...about 0.2 seconds. The officer could not respond in that amount of time. Your entire question further confirms to me you are a fool and nothing more than a George Soros paid stooge. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground which makes you a perfect liberal mouthpiece.

So, if the cop asked you for your gun you wouldn't give it to him?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Thank you .... that response tells volumes.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Thank you .... that response tells volumes.

I hope so.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down