Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure what this should be called?

3 posters

Go down

Not sure what this should be called? Empty Not sure what this should be called?

Post  Jammer Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:30 pm

I am not sure what the correct topic for this should be.  First I thought of calling it "democrats for terrorists".  But then I got to thinking it is really more appropriate to call it "terrorists for democrats".  But then again it is difficult to tell the difference.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/09/orlando-shooters-father-attends-clinton-rally/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20HORIZON%20w/%20ad%20-%208-9-16%20-%20Final&utm_term=Firewire
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Not sure what this should be called? Empty Re: Not sure what this should be called?

Post  Clicker Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:29 am

The really odd thing abut this is the meet was an oped door event. Unusual for the broomrider. Perhaps this will drive her back to her reclusive ways.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Not sure what this should be called? Empty Re: Not sure what this should be called?

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Clicker wrote:The really odd thing abut this is the meet was an oped door event.  Unusual for the broomrider.  Perhaps this will drive her back to her reclusive ways.

The thing that I noticed is that this is once again an example of EVIL ATTRACTING EVIL.

That is why I am eagerly awaiting the news that the tree hugging bitch who lives down the street is moving.  I think it will be soon.  The rumor in the neighborhood is that she is unhappy for some reason.  I am anxiously waiting for the moving truck to pull up to her door, it is time to take the trash out.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Jammer wrote:
Clicker wrote:The really odd thing abut this is the meet was an oped door event.  Unusual for the broomrider.  Perhaps this will drive her back to her reclusive ways.

The thing that I noticed is that this is once again an example of EVIL ATTRACTING EVIL.

That is why I am eagerly awaiting the news that the tree hugging bitch who lives down the street is moving.  I think it will be soon.  The rumor in the neighborhood is that she is unhappy for some reason.  I am anxiously waiting for the moving truck to pull up to her door, it is time to take the trash out.

Who can blame her?? With a sociopath like you living down the street. Anywho, I hope she does, for her sake.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Who can blame her??  With a sociopath like you living down the street.  Anywho,  I hope she does, for her sake.

No surprise - EVIL ATTRACTS EVIL

The EVIL tree hugging bitch who lives down the street is under duress, so the EVIL lying sack of dogshit Jackoff Jones comes to her aid.

There is no place in a civil society for these scumbags.  They all need to be run out of town.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down