Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#AnyoneButHillary

3 posters

Go down

#AnyoneButHillary Empty #AnyoneButHillary

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:02 am

#AnyoneButHillary Clinon10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

#AnyoneButHillary Empty Re: #AnyoneButHillary

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Seeing as Hillary is supposedly a lesbian, that would explain their supposed "marriage out of convenience" because until recently lesbians couldn't marry.  Therefore Bubba's infidelity, both proven and otherwise(mostly otherwise) is only logical.

Ain't it a bitch when your piled on conspiracy theories make full circle and end up canceling each other out?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:45 pm

".... because until recently lesbians couldn't marry"

Yeah. That's it. That explains everything. Your mind is so incisive. /s
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:".... because until recently lesbians couldn't marry"

Absolutely, being a lesbian (according to chain mail and some very clever memes(not to mention probably Briebart and the Drudge Report)) she couldn't legally marry who she wanted, so she apparently settled for Billy in your twisted alternative universe. Who could blame her? It's sad when the government tells people who they can and can't marry. Glad we got over that.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:13 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

Absolutely, being a lesbian (according to chain mail and some very clever memes(not to mention probably Briebart and the Drudge Report)) she couldn't legally marry who she wanted, so she apparently settled for Billy in your twisted alternative universe. Who could blame her? It's sad when the government tells people who they can and can't marry. Glad we got over that.

Are you sure she is a woman? I've seen women, I've been with women, and fukstik...that ain't no woman. Same could be said for that Yetti occupying the White Man's House.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:52 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Absolutely, being a lesbian (according to chain mail and some very clever memes(not to mention probably Briebart and the Drudge Report)) she couldn't legally marry who she wanted, so she apparently settled for Billy in your twisted alternative universe.  Who could  blame her?  It's sad when the government tells people who they can and can't marry.  Glad we got over that.

Are you sure she is a woman? I've seen women, I've been with women, and fukstik...that ain't no woman. Same could be said for that Yetti occupying the White Man's House.

I've got a pretty good idea of the women you've been with....

#AnyoneButHillary Stock-10

I'm astonished at the way you guys treat women.  Absolutely deplorable.  I knew that racism was still alive and well in the US, but I thought you guys had at least garnered a small amount of respect for women.   I guess not.  I guess that's why you're the #PartyofTrump.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum