Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broomrider has a Flameout

+3
Clicker
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broomrider has a Flameout - Page 2 Empty Re: Broomrider has a Flameout

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:33 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Yikes!! Even longtime Clinton toady Doug Schoen has thrown up his hands over the exploding Clinton email scandal.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/31/schoen-im-democrat-and-worked-for-bill-clinton-but-cant-vote-for-hillary.html

Actually I think he was copied on Podesta's e-mail. Somebody said that he didn't like cabbage and that was the deal breaker.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/wikileaks-hillarys-aide-shes-acting-like-retard-smells-like-boiled-cabbage-urine-farts/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Yikes!! Even longtime Clinton toady Doug Schoen has thrown up his hands over the exploding Clinton email scandal.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/31/schoen-im-democrat-and-worked-for-bill-clinton-but-cant-vote-for-hillary.html

Did you even read the article you posted?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Jammer wrote:

Actually I think he was copied on Podesta's e-mail.  Somebody said that he didn't like cabbage and that was the deal breaker.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/wikileaks-hillarys-aide-shes-acting-like-retard-smells-like-boiled-cabbage-urine-farts/

OMG that's funny!!  Wow!!  That is the first email I've read after months of fruitless investigation and noticably GOP friendly email leaks.  Could it really be that this is the most interesting they've found?!?

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Most certainly did. What part of "I am not able, under the circumstances we are now facing, to vote for Secretary Clinton." do you not understand?

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Most certainly did. What part of  "I am not able, under the circumstances we are now facing, to vote for Secretary Clinton." do you not understand?

Ooooh I understand completely, well not completely. The only reason he says he wouldn't vote for Hillary is in light of the crippling effect of the gridlock over the likely continued shiit storm, or BS storm in this case, from the right. His comments are really more demeaning of them than they are of her, especially considering he's turned into a GOP lapdog at Faux News. I really thought you'd find something with a bit more bite to it.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

Ooooh I understand completely, well not completely.  The only reason he says he wouldn't vote for Hillary is in light of the crippling effect of the gridlock over the likely continued shiit storm, or BS storm in this case, from the right.  His comments are really more demeaning of them than they are of her, especially considering he's turned into a GOP lapdog at Faux News.  I really thought you'd find something with a bit more bite to it.

He's one of a few Lib operatives that Fox will let on because all they do is Parrot the line and disrupt anything anyone else says. I'd take his word over any of the Hillary apologists any day. As for the "only reason", that's exactly what Nixon did when he saw the future shiste storm approaching, he resigned to avoid subjecting the country to the distraction. Libs will do anything to distract so keeping on point and meeting the storm is now the norm with them. Now, you've seen what a true "moral equivalence" is.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Sorry guys, better luck next time....

FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/comey-tells-congress-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Sorry guys, better luck next time....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/comey-tells-congress-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/index.html

Whew...going through 650,000 emails goes pretty fast apparently. Nothing to see people...move along now.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Broomrider has a Flameout - Page 2 Empty SSDD

Post  Skeptical Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Same Stench, Different Day

Clinton was extremely careless about handling classified information
Clinton lied about sending and receiving classified emails on her home server
​Considering those two factors combined with the two displays of flagrant disregard for the rule of law by the justice dept what will be the fate of the Constitution under a Clinton Presidency?

Then there is this little tidbit of mishandling classified info ...

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government e-mails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, DC, e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used.

Clinton entrusted far more than the care of her DC residence, known as Whitehaven, to Santos. She expected the Filipino immigrant to handle state secrets, further opening the Democratic presidential nominee to criticism that she played fast and loose with national security.

Clinton would first receive highly sensitive e-mails from top aides at the State Department and then request that they, in turn, forward the messages and any attached documents to Santos to print out for her at the home.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Sorry guys,  better luck next time....

Whew...going through 650,000 emails goes pretty fast apparently. Nothing to see people...move along now.

All this really means is that the FBI did not find any e-mails written by Hillary Clinton in the 650,000 e-mails where she CONFESSED to her crimes.

I hope I didn't get your hopes up with that statement?  Even if they discover a written confession from her all that means is they would rush in and either give her immunity or plea bargain the charge down to a mere $100 fine which of course they would allow to be paid by the Clinton Foundation.  In which case in 2020 it will become a part of her campaign for re-election when she uses it as an example of the Clinton Foundation doing good and in this case SAVING AMERICA.

THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO END LIBERALISM.
 And that begins one door at a time.  Talk to your friends and neighbors and spread the word about how EVIL these cretins are.  It is time to hit Jackoff Jones and the tree hugging bitch where it hurts.  When they are despised by their neighbors, they will either change their behavior or move to Massachusetts.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

All this really means is that the FBI did not find any e-mails written by Hillary Clinton in the 650,000 e-mails where she CONFESSED to her crimes.

I hope I didn't get your hopes up with that statement?  Even if they discover a written confession from her all that means is they would rush in and either give her immunity or plea bargain the charge down to a mere $100 fine which of course they would allow to be paid by the Clinton Foundation.  In which case in 2020 it will become a part of her campaign for re-election when she uses it as an example of the Clinton Foundation doing good and in this case SAVING AMERICA.

And that begins one door at a time.  Talk to your friends and neighbors and spread the word about how EVIL these cretins are.  It is time to hit Jackoff Jones and the tree hugging bitch where it hurts.  When they are despised by their neighbors, they will either change their behavior or move to Massachusetts.

I'm curious, what exactly is it that you think the FBI is looking for in their forced investigation?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:23 pm

EVIL LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I'm curious, what exactly is it that you think the FBI is looking for in their forced investigation?

GO POUND SAND ASSHOLE
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:27 am

Jammer wrote:All this really means is that the FBI did not find any e-mails written by Hillary Clinton in the 650,000 e-mails where she CONFESSED to her crimes.

So, just to be clear about this little freudian slip, your perspective is that she has won the 2016 election for President of the United States?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:43 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:All this really means is that the FBI did not find any e-mails written by Hillary Clinton in the 650,000 e-mails where she CONFESSED to her crimes.

So, just to be clear about this little freudian slip, your perspective is that she has won the 2016 election for President of the United States?

It is a rigged system, so it doesn't matter who won the election.  The vote totals at the end of the night will give the throne to your lesbian pal.  So there is no need for anyone to be delusional that we still live in a free country.  Beginning on Wednesday we will officially be a tyrannical dictatorship.  All of you masterbatters should be thrilled.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:24 am

The FBI or rather Comey wasn't really looking for a damn thing!  It was just a smokescreen, a fake "we may have been wrong" after putting out enough evidence in July to put the average person in prison for a fair amount of time and then delivering the first "FIX"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2