Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned Parenthood Defunding

4 posters

Go down

Planned Parenthood Defunding  Empty Planned Parenthood Defunding

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:37 pm

With the number of blue counties/states that had to turn red to swing the electoral college, one can only assume that the PGiC* was handed the election by people who were likely pro-choice. Do they really have the political capital to tackle this right now especially considering the wave of broken promises we've seen in the past couple months?

Paul Ryan: GOP will defund Planned Parenthood
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/paul-ryan-planned-parenthood-obamacare/index.html

On a side note it's fun to point out that the two Senators who could throw a wrench in their plans are both female. But what do women know about abortion anyways?? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood Defunding  Empty Re: Planned Parenthood Defunding

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:12 am

Dr. Evil wrote:With the number of blue counties/states that had to turn red to swing the electoral college, one can only assume that the PGiC* was handed the election by people who were likely pro-choice. Do they really have the political capital to tackle this right now especially considering the wave of broken promises we've seen in the past couple months?

Paul Ryan: GOP will defund Planned Parenthood
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/paul-ryan-planned-parenthood-obamacare/index.html

On a side note it's fun to point out that the two Senators who could throw a wrench in their plans are both female. But what do women know about abortion anyways?? Rolling Eyes

The pillar of liberalism...the murder of defenseless babies in the womb. Boogieman around ever corner isn't there you F'n freak?

Last edited by Darth Cheney on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm

It's confusing. On one hand the libs want to keep public funding in place, citing that it doesn't use any public funding on abortions and it's so small an amount, what's the problem? If it's so insignificant, why spend all this political capital to defend it? I have no dog in the abortion fight, but I also want PP and many other tax funded groups defunded. PBS has become a political tool and as such should be defunded.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Clicker wrote:It's confusing.  On one hand the libs want to keep public funding in place, citing that it doesn't use any public funding on abortions and it's so small an amount, what's the problem?  If it's so insignificant, why spend all this political capital to defend it?  I have no dog in the abortion fight, but I also want PP and many other tax funded groups defunded.  PBS has become a political tool and as such should be defunded.  

You do realize that PP isn't directly funded don't you? Congressional Republicans are trying to bar PP from receiving Medicaid dollars. Which means that Republicans are doing nothing more than attempting to control where women go for medical treatment. Especially considering that abortions are already excluded from Medicaid.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:05 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:It's confusing.  On one hand the libs want to keep public funding in place, citing that it doesn't use any public funding on abortions and it's so small an amount, what's the problem?  If it's so insignificant, why spend all this political capital to defend it?  I have no dog in the abortion fight, but I also want PP and many other tax funded groups defunded.  PBS has become a political tool and as such should be defunded.  

You do realize that PP isn't directly funded don't you? Congressional Republicans are trying to bar PP from receiving Medicaid dollars. Which means that Republicans are doing nothing more than attempting to control where women go for medical treatment. Especially considering that abortions are already excluded from Medicaid.

Pray tell...what "treatment" are women receiving at PP?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

Pray tell...what "treatment" are women receiving at PP?

My gawd you're retarded. You want to defund them and have no idea what they do... Rolling Eyes

Contraception services
Surgical female sterilization
  Vasectomy

STD screening and treatment

General gynecological services

Cancer screening
  Pap
  Mamogram
  Colonoscopy
  Etc.

Adoption referral

Parental consultation

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:46 am

SURPRISE - SURPRISE

A far left wing nut organization using FAKE SURVEY results to create FAKE NEWS so the communist useful idiots can spew it across the internet.  Shame on the fool that believes a single thing that comes from the EVIL CRETIN known as Jackoff Jones.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:09 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Nothing like having the federal government dictate where people can go for healthcare...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/12/politics/paul-ryan-town-hall-planned-parenthood/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

It's over Bud...your dreams of an all controlling central government is over.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:41 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Nothing like having the federal government dictate where people can go for healthcare...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/12/politics/paul-ryan-town-hall-planned-parenthood/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

What are you talking ask about?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

What are you talking ask about?

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to see when Jackoff Jones is doing his typical copy and paste from his George Soros website or when he is composing his own comment?   If not, then look above.  That comment was straight from the EVIL CRETIN Jackoff Jones as it displays his typical third grade writing style.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:43 am

I can't get over how much you guys are like a kid in a candy store. No direction what so ever. Just "I want, I want, I want!! Then when a judge tells you something is illegal, you throw a hissy fit. bounce

What makes you think the people even want this?

The GOP-backed legislation flew through the Senate on Thursday and now moves to the House.
http://www.keloland.com/news/article/politics/rushed-efforts-to-defund-planned-parenthood-spark-confusion

Get the KELOLAND News app:

http://v1-1.api.keloland.com/storelink

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down