Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced Errors

3 posters

Go down

Forced Errors Empty Forced Errors

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 am

It has long been said that the things the Clinton's have done have been nowhere near as bad as the way they have conducted themselves after the fact. Bubba's BJ lie, Benghazi explanation, etc. However, when you have people crawling up your azzhole on everything you do, you're bound to make some mistakes. You're bound to say something stupid eventually. It's human nature. In some ways the same could be said about the Trump Administration. They have been pushed into their fair share of poor explanations and awkward soundbites as well, but there's one glaring difference. I can't speak for every news outlet because I don't watch all of them, but to this point, everything that CNN has reported was a known fact at the time or has verified. And CNN seems to be the largest thorn in Drumpf's side right now. With Hillary on the other hand, not one single thing has verified. She has done nothing that hasn't been done by others before in any of her manufactured "scandals". Drumpf has surrounded himself with professional liars and Russian sympathizers. (A country who just happened to hack our election process.) Cadaver Spice is a top notch political attack dog, but Bannon is a different creature all together. His only experience is in running a political tabloid. You only have him on board for one purpose. To control the message. Which thanks to CNN and others, he is running into a brick wall. I'm maybe getting off topic a bit here. But in trying to control the message Drumpf has caused himself many unforced errors, and having people crawling up his azz is his own fault. He loves to taunt the media, and it works like a charm for his base. It doesn't seem to be working with the general public though.

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Forced Errors Empty Re: Forced Errors

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:It has long been said that the things the Clinton's have done have been nowhere near as bad as the way they have conducted themselves after the fact. Bubba's BJ, Benghazi explanation, etc. However, when you have people crawling up your azzhole on everything you do, you're bound to make some mistakes. It's human nature. In some ways the same could be said about the Trump Administration. They have had their fair share of poor explanations and awkward soundbites as well, but there's one glaring difference. I can't speak for every news outlet because I don't watch them, but to this point, everything that CNN has reported was known fact at the time or has verified. And CNN seems to be the largest thorn in Drumpf's side right now. With Hillary on the other hand, not one single thing has verified. She has done nothing that hasn't been done by others before in any of her manufactured "scandals". Drumpf has surrounded himself with professional liars and Russian sympathizers. A country who just happened to hack our election process. Cadaver Spice is a top notch political attack dog, but Bannon is a different creature all together. His only experience is in running a political tabloid. You only have him on board for one purpose. To control the message. Which thanks to CNN and others, he is running into a brick wall. I'm maybe getting off topic a bit here. But in trying to control the message Drumpf has caused himself many unforced errors, and having people crawling up his azz is his own fault. He loves to taunt the media, and it works like a charm for his base. It doesn't seem to be working with the general public though.

You really are a complete and utter dumb ass. Life is hard for morons like yourself. Please don't raise any children.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:It has long been said that the things the Clinton's have done have been nowhere near as bad as the way they have conducted themselves after the fact. Bubba's BJ, Benghazi explanation, etc. However, when you have people crawling up your azzhole on everything you do, you're bound to make some mistakes. It's human nature. In some ways the same could be said about the Trump Administration. They have had their fair share of poor explanations and awkward soundbites as well, but there's one glaring difference. I can't speak for every news outlet because I don't watch them, but to this point, everything that CNN has reported was known fact at the time or has verified. And CNN seems to be the largest thorn in Drumpf's side right now. With Hillary on the other hand, not one single thing has verified. She has done nothing that hasn't been done by others before in any of her manufactured "scandals". Drumpf has surrounded himself with professional liars and Russian sympathizers. A country who just happened to hack our election process. Cadaver Spice is a top notch political attack dog, but Bannon is a different creature all together. His only experience is in running a political tabloid. You only have him on board for one purpose. To control the message. Which thanks to CNN and others, he is running into a brick wall. I'm maybe getting off topic a bit here. But in trying to control the message Drumpf has caused himself many unforced errors, and having people crawling up his azz is his own fault. He loves to taunt the media, and it works like a charm for his base. It doesn't seem to be working with the general public though.

You really are a complete and utter dumb ass. Life is hard for morons like yourself. Please don't raise any children.

The stupidity in dr mengele is overwhelming. He is cretin.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down