Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be careful what you wish for................

3 posters

Go down

Be careful what you wish for................ Empty Be careful what you wish for................

Post  Clicker Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:18 am

The recent ongoing and relentless attacks on Conservative hosts on Fox News has created a new condition that Libs may be sorry they created. A new network to form to the right of the existing Fox News outlet.
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/28/new-conservative-news-network-works-challenge-fox-right/
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Be careful what you wish for................ Empty Re: Be careful what you wish for................

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm

I can't wait to throw Fox to the side for an honest to God conservative news station. Fox has been moving left for so long they have become milf toast. Giving morons like Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera a microphone is a mistake and insulting to anyone who has an IQ above room temperature. I hope the new network learns its lesson about hiring info-babes gold diggers. What Obama did for race relations these bimbo sugar plums have done to sex relations...never, ever trust a good looking woman to act with honor or dignity. Not saying some don't have those attributes but the gold diggers destroy it for all. It is too easy to shout sexual harassment these days and the males are instantly blamed without any actual proof or facts.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Be careful what you wish for................ Empty Re: Be careful what you wish for................

Post  Jammer Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I can't wait to throw Fox to the side for an honest to God conservative news station. Fox has been moving left for so long they have become milf toast. Giving morons like Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera a microphone is a mistake and insulting to anyone who has an IQ above room temperature. I hope the new network learns its lesson about hiring info-babes gold diggers. What Obama did for race relations these bimbo sugar plums have done to sex relations...never, ever trust a good looking woman to act with honor or dignity. Not saying some don't have those attributes but the gold diggers destroy it for all. It is too easy to shout sexual harassment these days and the males are instantly blamed without any actual proof or facts.

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN

http://ipatriot.com/fox-news-devours/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I can't wait to throw Fox to the side for an honest to God conservative news station. Fox has been moving left for so long they have become milf toast. Giving morons like Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera a microphone is a mistake and insulting to anyone who has an IQ above room temperature. I hope the new network learns its lesson about hiring info-babes gold diggers. What Obama did for race relations these bimbo sugar plums have done to sex relations...never, ever trust a good looking woman to act with honor or dignity. Not saying some don't have those attributes but the gold diggers destroy it for all. It is too easy to shout sexual harassment these days and the males are instantly blamed without any actual proof or facts.

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN

Kuddos to your excellent link!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN

I've never had any real use for Geraldo other than his wirl in the field with the troops. Williams was a good source for several years after he got fired from PBS. During the election he shifted left noticeably and has since become a rabid attack dog of the lefty loonies.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Clicker wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN

I've never had any real use for Geraldo other than his wirl in the field with the troops. Williams was a good source for several years after he got fired from PBS. During the election he shifted left noticeably and has since become a rabid attack dog of the lefty loonies.

I find Williams to be a typical disgusting liberal robot who recites the liberal litany like the useful idiot he is.  Geraldo on the other hand makes me ill if I watch him.  He is a deceptive despicable piece of evil dogshit.  They both should be taken off the air, but that will never happen now that liberals have gained control of FOX News.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down