Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologizer in Chief?

2 posters

Go down

Apologizer in Chief? Empty Apologizer in Chief?

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't know where this name came from, but I can't imagine anything he said was possibky worse than the things Drumpf has said at the international level about our country. He's said that we're no saints, in reference to our handling of detainees. He's implied or said that the US has messed with other country's elections. Now in the last few days he's declared the incomplete of our intellegence community in the mistakes they made with Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. Why the free pass?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Apologizer in Chief? Empty Re: Apologizer in Chief?

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I don't know where this name came from, but I can't imagine anything he said was possibky worse than the things Drumpf has said at the international level about our country. He's said that we're no saints, in reference to our handling of detainees. He's implied or said that the US has messed with other country's elections. Now in the last few days he's declared the incomplete of our intellegence community in the mistakes they made with Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. Why the free pass?

Because Odumba, our Kenyan priestess, set the bar so low no human will ever manage to get lower. I can really appreciate your concern...must be hard waking up every morning knowing you are a world class loser.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down