Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bad Hombre"

+3
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Bad Hombre" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Bad Hombre"

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Skeptical wrote:
When it is all boiled down to bare facts ... he was illegal at the age of 15, remained illegal for 28 years, and as a consequence of knowingly being illegal for all those years he was deported.

Wow! You've got a pretty good handle on this!! Did you have Gomezz explain it to you??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
When it is all boiled down to bare facts ... he was illegal at the age of 15, remained illegal for 28 years, and as a consequence of knowingly being illegal for all those years he was deported.

Wow! You've got a pretty good handle on this!! Did you have Gomezz explain it to you??

The fact he was illegal was obvious from the gitgo ... just curious why your outrage the laws were enforced.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

The fact he was illegal was obvious from the gitgo ... just curious why your outrage the laws were enforced.

I'm just wondering what purpose was served in deporting him. Especially considering that the Mango Mussolini said he was after "Bad Hombres". He is the type of immigrant we should be encouraging to come to the US. Instead of fashion models...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:33 am

Dr. Evil wrote,
He is the type of immigrant we should be encouraging to come to the US.

Considering he was illegal at the age of 15 when he entered the United States and remained illegal for at least 28 years and was illegal up to the time of his deportation why do you want to encourage illegals to come to the US ???

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:25 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I'm just wondering what purpose was served in deporting him. Especially considering that the Mango Mussolini said he was after "Bad Hombres". He is the type of immigrant we should be encouraging to come to the US. Instead of fashion models...

So you want to selectively enforce immigration laws? According to what standards? Or no standards? According to your standards we should just throw the 14th Amendment's Equal Protection Clause in to the trash.

FWIW, there are visas available for immigrants with skills. From what I can tell from the horseshit story you linked to, the "Good Hombre" didn't have any. In fact he didn't learn English for 10 years that he was here. Yep, he's a prime example of the type of immigrant we want to come to the US.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:48 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Wow, so here's me doing all the heavy lifting again....

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Then I'd tell Trump to take his green card and shove it up his orange azz.

Since coffee is only grown in Hawaii in the US and in much smaller quantities than in Mexico, that's a pretty empty threat. Kona coffee is considered a premium Arabica bean and commands a much higher price than the run of the mill Mexican Arabica bean which is used primarily as a base when blending with superior beans.

Not according to these coffee connoisseurs...

https://www.javalush.com/worlds-15-expensive-coffees-taste-like/

Oh Jeebus. I was comparing the premium Kona coffee to the "run of the mill" Arabica bean that most of Mexico produces. The Cafetal La Herradura coffee farm is so small it only produced 1,700 lbs of the premium stuff in 2013. I thought you were advocating that Andres Magana go big when he returns to Mexico instead of being a small taters kind of operator.

https://www.allianceforcoffeeexcellence.org/en/cup-of-excellence/country-programs/mexico-program/2013/auction-results/

The size of a farm doesn't dictate the caliber of the crops it grows. For example, I'm going to visit an 8000 acre organic farm tomorrow.

I didn't say it did. What I said was with the size of the Cafetal La Herradura farm there is no way they can produce enough product to compete against the 3M pounds of Kona coffee beans grown each year. So much for your plan for the Good Hombre to compete against Hawaii's Kona coffee.

FWIW, organic food is a total fcukin' sham. It doesn't produce a superior product, it doesn't produce a tastier product, it doesn't produce a more nutritious product. It just costs you more and makes you feel morally superior.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

There is no path to citizenship for someone who came illegally. Even if he was a child when he came. Doing all he could wouldn't amount to much given those circumstances. There was a narrow window of opportunity to apply for a green card only after the deportation process started, which is what he did.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:QIaekkKy

If it were me I'd sell my coffee farm and move my family to Mexico. Then I'd use the money to build a much larger farm and become a competitor to the US instead of a productive tax payer.

Since coffee is only grown in Hawaii in the US and in much smaller quantities than in Mexico, that's a pretty empty threat. Kona coffee is considered a premium Arabica bean and commands a much higher price than the run of the mill Mexican Arabica bean which is used primarily as a base when blending with superior beans.

Oh Jeebus. I was comparing the premium Kona coffee to the "run of the mill" Arabica bean that most of Mexico produces. The Cafetal La Herradura coffee farm is so small it only produced 1,700 lbs of the premium stuff in 2013. I thought you were advocating that Andres Magana go big when he returns to Mexico instead of being a small taters kind of operator.

https://www.allianceforcoffeeexcellence.org/en/cup-of-excellence/country-programs/mexico-program/2013/auction-results/

The size of a farm doesn't dictate the caliber of the crops it grows. For example, I'm going to visit an 8000 acre organic farm tomorrow.

I didn't say it did. What I said was with the size of the Cafetal La Herradura farm there is no way they can produce enough product to compete against the 3M pounds of Kona coffee beans grown each year. So much for your plan for the Good Hombre to compete against Hawaii's Kona coffee.

And I never said anything about Kona coffee. How about the coffee being grown in California?Also regardless of who he would be competing against globally, the US would not reap the benefits of the taxes, labor, and inputs. No matter how you try to spin it, the US would lose if he took his enterprise elsewhere.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/11/12/363516334/golden-state-joe-california-makes-a-play-for-coffee-s-future

FWIW, organic food is a total fcukin' sham. It doesn't produce a superior product, it doesn't produce a tastier product, it doesn't produce a more nutritious product. It just costs you more and makes you feel morally superior.

Agreed. It does no good to grow chemical and GMO free food if the nutrition isn't there. That's not to say that it can't be done organically, but it's certainly not a given. I'm going to learn about natural pest (weed, insect, disease) control, and how that can be implemented in conventional farming practices to decrease input costs.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:10 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And with those words:

Gomezz wrote: FWIW, organic food is a total fcukin' sham. It doesn't produce a superior product, it doesn't produce a tastier product, it doesn't produce a more nutritious product. It just costs you more and makes you feel morally superior.

You just described EVERY REPRESSIVE LIBERAL program and principle known to man.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:14 am

"How about the coffee being grown in California?"

You can measure California coffee production in hundreds of pounds. While there might be some growth in the nascent California coffee industry, California is just too far north of coffee's preferred growing zone. You'd have better luck in Florida.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 am

Jammer wrote:I see that Jackoff Jones was back on the site but did not post a reply to my comment above.  That is SO TYPICAL for the asshole.  In case you haven’t noticed, he has a very predictable pattern to his behavior.

When he sees a comment that he needs to address or reply to, he RARELY posts his reply immediately.  He always leaves the forum and then goes to his George Soros funded website where he does a subject search.  There he is provided either with talking points on the subject or an outright copy and paste.

Now if you are ready for a laugh, just picture Jackoff going thru all that work to come up with the dumbass thinks is a perfect answer and then coming back and seeing this comment.   Laughing

All I can then say to the dumbass is:

CHECKMATE     cheers

a)  Was yours a comment ?  Or a rhetortical question ?  Either way, a reply, by anyone, is not obligatory.

b) Business owners like Dr Evil and me have more prodyctive things to do than immediately respond to your comments.

Newsflash:  You ain't that special.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

That's the first good idea you have had dumbass.  I suggest you get going and join him.  You two shitheads would form a great partnership.  We look forward to competing with your dumbass.  Adios  

Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

NO NEED FOR LUCK - there is not only a simple solution but this also creates a huge opportunity to fix another grave problem in our country.

The solution is simple, merely stop ALL welfare except for the approximately 5% of the people who cannot work and are truly unable to care for themselves.  The other 95% will then either take these jobs and go to work or they will starve.  THEIR CHOICE  In any event, it eliminates not only a huge and unsustainable financial burden on US taxpayers but it rids the system of abuse and either makes people productive or gone.

ROOT HOG, OR DIE

I'm sorry. I must have overlooked this bit of mindless banter. That's a complete bullshit overgeneralization. Our system is broken. "Job creators" are seeing record profits and offering stagnant wages. Many people who are on welfare already work. Healthcare/insurance costs are too high. Housing is too expensive. Vehicles are too expensive. Credit is too easy to get, and it enables people to spend more than they should.

Fix some of these other problems and we'll talk about your 5% deal.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

That's the first good idea you have had dumbass.  I suggest you get going and join him.  You two shitheads would form a great partnership.  We look forward to competing with your dumbass.  Adios  

Good luck after you deport all the cheap labor.

NO NEED FOR LUCK - there is not only a simple solution but this also creates a huge opportunity to fix another grave problem in our country.

The solution is simple, merely stop ALL welfare except for the approximately 5% of the people who cannot work and are truly unable to care for themselves.  The other 95% will then either take these jobs and go to work or they will starve.  THEIR CHOICE  In any event, it eliminates not only a huge and unsustainable financial burden on US taxpayers but it rids the system of abuse and either makes people productive or gone.

ROOT HOG, OR DIE

I'm sorry. I must have overlooked this bit of mindless banter. That's a complete bullshit overgeneralization. Our system is broken. "Job creators" are seeing record profits and offering stagnant wages. Many people who are on welfare already work. Healthcare/insurance costs are too high. Housing is too expensive. Vehicles are too expensive. Credit is too easy to get, and it enables people to spend more than they should.

Fix some of these other problems and we'll talk about your 5% deal.

END WELFARE NOW
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum