Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destruction of Confederate statue in Durham, NC

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Destruction of Confederate statue in Durham, NC - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of Confederate statue in Durham, NC

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Because, as I explained, as an American my life is better knowing that we are working from celebrating the division of our country. We need to start buildung shrines that celebrate our unity instead.

Now, what does the civil war mean to you?

The civil war was a war fought over 150 years ago to determine if this nation was going to remain united or divided ... the same damn fight being fought today!

But what does it mean to you?  Should the South have just been allowed to secede? Do you agree with the outcome? Who would you have fought for? Jammer? How about you? Any thoughts?

The Civil War was a horrendous example of what happens when you compromise.  In 1787, our CONSERVATIVE Founding Fathers worked very hard to end slavery when they drafted our Constitution.  However, The LIBERAL demonrats in the South threatened to not remain a part of the new country under a Constitution that prohibited slavery.

In order to ensure that all 13 states would sign the new Constitution, our CONSERVATIVE Founders compromise with the liberal jackasses in the South and gave them a 20-year period to end slavery.  The LYING LIBERALS told them that they needed that much time to put an end to slavery without destroying their economy.  The CONSERVATIVES even tried to build in some safeguards by getting the 3/5’s clause in the Constitution to minimize the political strength of the Southern States during the ensuing time before slavery was to end.

However, like all lying liberals the assholes demonrats failed to end slavery and instead they seceded from the Union when the CONSERVATIVES led by Republican President Abraham Lincoln sought a final end to slavery.

The consequences of liberal principles and the stupidity to compromise with the LYING LIBERALS led to the deadliest war in the history of our country.  It should serve as an example of why we need to end liberalism once and for all in this country.

So who would you have fought for?

I always go with the winning side.  So that means you and I would have been on opposite sides of that one also.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Destruction of Confederate statue in Durham, NC - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction of Confederate statue in Durham, NC

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Because, as I explained, as an American my life is better knowing that we are working from celebrating the division of our country. We need to start buildung shrines that celebrate our unity instead.

Now, what does the civil war mean to you?

The civil war was a war fought over 150 years ago to determine if this nation was going to remain united or divided ... the same damn fight being fought today!

But what does it mean to you?  Should the South have just been allowed to secede? Do you agree with the outcome? Who would you have fought for? Jammer? How about you? Any thoughts?

The Civil War was a horrendous example of what happens when you compromise.  In 1787, our CONSERVATIVE Founding Fathers worked very hard to end slavery when they drafted our Constitution.  However, The LIBERAL demonrats in the South threatened to not remain a part of the new country under a Constitution that prohibited slavery.

In order to ensure that all 13 states would sign the new Constitution, our CONSERVATIVE Founders compromise with the liberal jackasses in the South and gave them a 20-year period to end slavery.  The LYING LIBERALS told them that they needed that much time to put an end to slavery without destroying their economy.  The CONSERVATIVES even tried to build in some safeguards by getting the 3/5’s clause in the Constitution to minimize the political strength of the Southern States during the ensuing time before slavery was to end.

However, like all lying liberals the assholes demonrats failed to end slavery and instead they seceded from the Union when the CONSERVATIVES led by Republican President Abraham Lincoln sought a final end to slavery.

The consequences of liberal principles and the stupidity to compromise with the LYING LIBERALS led to the deadliest war in the history of our country.  It should serve as an example of why we need to end liberalism once and for all in this country.

So who would you have fought for?

I always go with the winning side.  So that means you and I would have been on opposite sides of that one also.

You're a little vague here.... Just to clear, you would have fought for Lincoln, against Grant, for African Americans?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You're a little vague here.... Just to clear, you would have fought for Lincoln, against Grant, for African Americans?

Just how would you suggest a sane and intelligent person such as Jammer respond to an unfocused person such as you ??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:02 pm

This is what I'm talking about when I say that you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I've had a pretty good hunch that these memorials have nothing to do with history. Here's the proof.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/confederate-monuments-backlash-chart-trnd/index.html

That timeline is downright disturbing. These monuments have nothing to do with history. They need to come down.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:This is what I'm talking about when I say that you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I've had a pretty good hunch that these memorials have nothing to do with history. Here's the proof.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/us/confederate-monuments-backlash-chart-trnd/index.html

That timeline is downright disturbing. These monuments have nothing to do with history. They need to come down.

Nobody and I mean nobody gives a shite about the fake news and lies that you post.  Besides that, most conservatives that I know are smart enough to not click on anything that you may have pulled from your George Soros funded website.  No conservative wants to have a cookie planted on their computer from George Soros.  That will never end up well for a conservatives.

So why don't you save yourself some time and the forum some litter and go pound sand instead of posting your PURE BULLSHIT.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:This is what I'm talking about when I say that you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I've had a pretty good hunch that these memorials have nothing to do with history. Here's the proof.

Nobody and I mean nobody gives a shite about the fake news and lies that you post.  Besides that, most conservatives that I know are smart enough to not click on anything that you may have pulled from your George Soros funded website.  No conservative wants to have a cookie planted on their computer from George Soros.  That will never end up well for a conservatives.

So why don't you save yourself some time and the forum some litter and go pound sand instead of posting your PURE BULLSHIT.

Cry me a river you fukcing baby...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2