Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again

3 posters

Go down

Hello again Empty Hello again

Post  BladeRunner Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 am

Been a while since I checked this wonderful site out. Have had a new job for about a year and internet access is limited.
The mobile site appears to be much better than it used to be.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty Re: Hello again

Post  Jammer Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Been a while since I checked this wonderful site out. Have had a new job for about a year and internet access is limited.
The mobile site appears to be much better than it used to be.

Glad to see you back.  Jobs have a way of getting in the way don't they?   Smile
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Glad to see you back!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 am

Yes, jobs get in the way. One of these days I'll be old like some of you and I won't be at a job any more.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:57 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Yes, jobs get in the way. One of these days I'll be old like some of you and I won't be at a job any more.....

Yeah, and then you will learn the need to be very good at planning your schedule as there won't be enough time in the day for you to get everything done.  You will probably consider going back to work so you can find the time to get them done.  

This is one area where liberals have it made.  The demonrats with all their welfare handouts learn at an early age how not to work at anything and as such they are well trained to have plenty of time to done nothing.  With EBT and all the new electronic forms of direct deposit, these parasites don't even need to go to the bank to deposit their checks.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum