Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So It Begins.....

+2
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

So It Begins..... - Page 4 Empty Re: So It Begins.....

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:09 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I'm pretty astonished at how little respect you guys have for upholding the democratic process. Taking a knee during the national anthem pales in comparison to colluding with a foreign government to sway your own election. And yet you commies don't seem to be the least bit interested in getting to the bottom of this while you would gladly boycott the NFL over people exercising their first amendment right. What gives?  Why the selective, misguided patriotism?

And you are a misguided fagqot.

No, sorry to disapoint you, but I'm not a Catholic priest.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I'm pretty astonished at how little respect you guys have for upholding the democratic process. Taking a knee during the national anthem pales in comparison to colluding with a foreign government to sway your own election. And yet you commies don't seem to be the least bit interested in getting to the bottom of this while you would gladly boycott the NFL over people exercising their first amendment right. What gives?  Why the selective, misguided patriotism?

Looks like homo Jones is beginning to regret coming out of the closet.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:26 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Have you fed your prisoners today?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY

I'm not the one with people locked up in the basement. Have you dipped your wick yet today?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:48 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY

I'm not the one with people locked up in the basement. Have you dipped your wick yet today?

SICK SICK SICK
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:53 am

Dr. Evil wrote: Have you fed your prisoners today?

Hmmm, "prisoners" ... brings to mind the gnashing of teeth over the misguided efforts by the snowflake left to make a racial issue out of Houston Texans owners comment about letting inmates run the prison.

What these mental midgets fail to understand is the message is the same as the one that states, "if you don't own the football don't expect to make the rules".

Also, the cranium imbeciles of the left (football players included) have aimed their hatred at the wrong group of people.  Think about who has actually enslaved the black man after the white Republicans freed them from slavery following the 1861 to 1865 war.

Margaret Sanger started her infamous Negro Project .."The aim of the program was to restrict–many believe exterminate–the black population. Under the pretense of "better health" and "family planning," Sanger cleverly implemented her plan."

Under the ruse of helping the liberals/progressives maneuvered the black community into the ramshackle sections of major urban cities and showered them with federal money to placate them.  In essence another form of enslavement, just as effective as ropes and chains once used over 150 years ago.  The liberals/progressives created the Affirmative Action program ... basically saying, "You cannot succeed with our help."

In spite of all the rhetoric the black man is still a slave to the programs created by the liberals in an effort to control the blacks.

So you see, these LIVE, (Low Information Voting Entities) football players and other room temp IQ folks are not blaming those who are really the reason for their protests.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY

SICK SICK SICK

Yes, you are. Someday you will get what's coming to you for these hanus acts.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Hmmm, "prisoners" ... brings to mind the gnashing of teeth over the misguided efforts by the snowflake left to make a racial issue out of Houston Texans owners comment about letting inmates run the prison.

What these mental midgets fail to understand is the message is the same as the one that states, "if you don't own the football don't expect to make the rules".

Also, the cranium imbeciles of the left (football players included) have aimed their hatred at the wrong group of people.  Think about who has actually enslaved the black man after the white Republicans freed them from slavery following the 1861 to 1865 war.

Margaret Sanger started her infamous Negro Project .."The aim of the program was to restrict–many believe exterminate–the black population. Under the pretense of "better health" and "family planning," Sanger cleverly implemented her plan."

Under the ruse of helping the liberals/progressives maneuvered the black community into the ramshackle sections of major urban cities and showered them with federal money to placate them.  In essence another form of enslavement, just as effective as ropes and chains once used over 150 years ago.  The liberals/progressives created the Affirmative Action program ... basically saying, "You cannot succeed with our help."

In spite of all the rhetoric the black man is still a slave to the programs created by the liberals in an effort to control the blacks.

So you see, these LIVE, (Low Information Voting Entities) football players and other room temp IQ folks are not blaming those who are really the reason for their protests.

Nope. It has nothing to do with football. It has to do with the women and children he has locked up in his basement.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Nope. It has nothing to do with football. It has to do with the women and children he has locked up in his basement.

Hmmm, I wonder how Robert C. McNair would take it knowing you are accusing him of having women and children locked up in his basement. How do you understand libel, Dr. Evil ??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Again, I didn't have time to read the article, but I listened to the audio as I drove. Some very interesting stuff...

Fact check: Team Trump uses inaccuracies in wake of Mueller

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/politics/trump-fact-check-george-papadopoulos/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:59 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Let them quit and then they can squeal all they want .

Hiding behind still drawing a paycheck and wanting to remain unknown just makes them persons of very low credibility as well as gutless wonders!

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Why nobody will be charged with "collusion". Because there's no such thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/politics/mueller-charging-collusion/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Hiding behind still drawing a paycheck and wanting to remain unknown just makes them persons of very low credibility as well as gutless wonders!

Yes, because honesty is highly overrated.... Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Only to be beaten in popularity by accusations, claims, innuendoes, and lies.  bounce bounce bounce
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:07 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Only to be beaten in popularity by accusations, claims, innuendoes, and lies.  bounce bounce bounce

I assume that's an accusation of some sort?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I assume that's an accusation of some sort?

It's a description of the way looney left rolls, keep the river of slander and lies running high long enough and people start to believe it. Alinsky again!!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:05 pm

Clicker wrote:

It's a description of the way looney left rolls, keep the river of slander and lies running high long enough and people start to believe it.  Alinsky again!!!!

Got an example? From a credible source?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:

It's a description of the way looney left rolls, keep the river of slander and lies running high long enough and people start to believe it.  Alinsky again!!!!

Got an example? From a credible source?

Sure, just listen to Pelosi, Schumer or any of the slavering Libs in congress for a few days.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Try posting something from a credible source if you expect people to read it.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Jammer wrote:

So It Begins..... - Page 4 17zjin10

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

WOW - and this guy's answer is to post a selfie of himself.  That was pathetic asshole.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

WOW - and this guy's answer is to post a selfie of himself.  That was pathetic asshole.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/02/fact-check-sarah-sanders-white-house-briefing-vstan-orig-bw.cnn

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next