Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27,000th Post on JSI

3 posters

Go down

27,000th Post on JSI Empty 27,000th Post on JSI

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:35 am

I was outside the country a few weeks ago and just now getting caught up.  You boys have been rather busy.
Seems kind of slow on this forum, but I wanted to recognize Clicker for his contribution to this thread which registered as the 27,000th post here on JSI !

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2377-the-depravity-continues-to-spread#27093

Thank you Clicker !

BTW, how ironic the fact that I was out of the country to assist in lobbying for gay marriage in Australia ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

27,000th Post on JSI Empty Re: 27,000th Post on JSI

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:43 am

And, Darth-You are incorrect with your speculation.
Dr. Evil is NOT Shortie.
She WAS indeed on JSI a couple of years ago, live and in the flesh [as much flesh as you boys will ever know]. But she has since departed. Too bad. This place could use a few good progressive members.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:And, Darth-You are incorrect with your speculation.  
Dr. Evil is NOT Shortie.
She WAS indeed on JSI a couple of years ago, live and in the flesh [as much flesh as you boys will ever know]. But she has since departed.  Too bad. This place could use a few good progressive members.

My experience with the more rabid Libs is that they finally get tired of shoveling their shiste in the tide and simply take a walk to greener pastures AKA one with no conservatives.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:I was outside the country a few weeks ago and just now getting caught up.  You boys have been rather busy.
Seems kind of slow on this forum, but I wanted to recognize Clicker for his contribution to this thread which registered as the 27,000th post here on JSI !

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2377-the-depravity-continues-to-spread#27093

Thank you Clicker !

BTW, how ironic the fact that I was out of the country to assist in lobbying for gay marriage in Australia ?

They have faggots down under?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down