Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional

+2
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
6 posters

Go down

The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional  Empty The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 am

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/the-fourth-amendment-is-now-optional/3979

That's right. These guys believe that allowing government agents to search the contents of your laptop, cell phone, and other electronic devices — without reasonable suspicion of any wrongdoing — is both completely acceptable and legal.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional  Empty Re: The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 am

Our Constitutional Republic form of government has been usurped and no longer followed. Our government and lawmakers are in direct violation of the Constitution they swore to uphold. I believe the penalty for such behavior has already been determined.

Tree of Liberty...watering...coming soon.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional  Empty Re: The Fourth Amendment is Now Optional

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Our Constitutional Republic form of government has been usurped and no longer followed. Our government and lawmakers are in direct violation of the Constitution they swore to uphold. I believe the penalty for such behavior has already been determined.

Tree of Liberty...watering...coming soon.

Yes the constitution has been violated for some time. I've heard libs use that as an excuse to continue violating the constitution too. Or it was violated under GWB too. Lib Logic 101

I hope there are peaceful solutions yet. Sad

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 am

The CBP people I had to deal with yesterday at Bush International in Houston couldn't find their azz with both hands and a GPS. The lines were interminably long. I've moved faster at Disney World on Space Mountain. I stood in line for almost an hour. After passing through the first check the second consisted of nothing more than handing my declaration form to an agent who was collecting them from the mob rushing to catch their flights, myself included. Hell I could have brought a couple of pounds of weed and a 1,000 Cuban cigars across the border and only gotten charged excess baggage by United. Probably faster entering illegally. And don't get me started on the TSA Neanderthals. The US Gubmint came 10 minutes away (on a two hour layover) from making me miss my connection to Denver. Azzholes, everyone of them.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:The CBP people I had to deal with yesterday at Bush International in Houston couldn't find their azz with both hands and a GPS. The lines were interminably long. I've moved faster at Disney World on Space Mountain. I stood in line for almost an hour. After passing through the first check the second consisted of nothing more than handing my declaration form to an agent who was collecting them from the mob rushing to catch their flights, myself included. Hell I could have brought a couple of pounds of weed and a 1,000 Cuban cigars across the border and only gotten charged excess baggage by United. Probably faster entering illegally. And don't get me started on the TSA Neanderthals. The US Gubmint came 10 minutes away (on a two hour layover) from making me miss my connection to Denver. Azzholes, everyone of them.

If we take up collection will you go back? drunken
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:08 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:The CBP people I had to deal with yesterday at Bush International in Houston couldn't find their azz with both hands and a GPS. The lines were interminably long. I've moved faster at Disney World on Space Mountain. I stood in line for almost an hour. After passing through the first check the second consisted of nothing more than handing my declaration form to an agent who was collecting them from the mob rushing to catch their flights, myself included. Hell I could have brought a couple of pounds of weed and a 1,000 Cuban cigars across the border and only gotten charged excess baggage by United. Probably faster entering illegally. And don't get me started on the TSA Neanderthals. The US Gubmint came 10 minutes away (on a two hour layover) from making me miss my connection to Denver. Azzholes, everyone of them.

Skip the cigars...concentrate
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Skip the cigars...concentrate

What was the question? Embarassed
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/the-fourth-amendment-is-now-optional/3979

That's right. These guys believe that allowing government agents to search the contents of your laptop, cell phone, and other electronic devices — without reasonable suspicion of any wrongdoing — is both completely acceptable and legal.

If it saves just one child...... : Sad

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

I couldn't have said it better myself - history repeats itself - we need to remember that and learn from it instead of forgetting and repeating it.
Draco
Draco

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 am

Draco wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/the-fourth-amendment-is-now-optional/3979

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I couldn't have said it better myself - history repeats itself - we need to remember that and learn from it instead of forgetting and repeating it.

They love to use the kids to advance the agenda. "Ok kids gather around the Pres. for a picture & smile......."
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Draco wrote:

They love to use the kids to advance the agenda. "Ok kids gather around the Pres. for a picture & smile......."

Except the kids they murder before they take their first breath. Those kids they don't want to talk about. In those instances, it's all about the woman having a right to do whatever she wants with her body.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Draco wrote:

Except the kids they murder before they take their first breath. Those kids they don't want to talk about. In those instances, it's all about the woman having a right to do whatever she wants with her body.

"Clump of cells"
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Draco wrote:

"Clump of cells"

"Invasive life threatening tumor"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down