Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAGA Shooter #1

3 posters

Go down

MAGA Shooter #1 Empty MAGA Shooter #1

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:45 am

With all the hate coming from the right, it's all too easy to overlook a mass shooting. If you want to look for a silver lining for the right, somebody started shooting back. Lucky this didn't cause more casualties in the crossfire.

If I were a conservative, especially one who has innocent people locked up in their basement like Jammer, I'd seriously consider eating a bullet myself. That's the only way I see to fix the hate from the right in this country.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/white-supremacist-shooting-in-louisville-kentucky-kroger.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

MAGA Shooter #1 Empty Re: MAGA Shooter #1

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:20 am

Dr. Evil wrote:With all the hate coming from the right, it's all too easy to overlook a mass shooting. If you want to look for a silver lining for the right, somebody started shooting back. Lucky this didn't cause more casualties in the crossfire.

If I were a conservative, especially one who has innocent people locked up in their basement like Jammer, I'd seriously consider eating a bullet myself. That's the only way I see to fix the hate from the right in this country.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/white-supremacist-shooting-in-louisville-kentucky-kroger.html

Listen up ASSHOLE – YOU ARE THE MOST DESPICABLE VILE CREATURE ON THE PLANET.

YOU are a prime example of everything that is wrong in this country.  YOU and the other communist cretins are the root cause of all adversity in this country and the world.

There is not a single disaster or hideous event that happens that YOU don’t rush on here and other websites to politicize it.  You care nothing about anything but your EVIL COMMUNIST AGENDA.  

YOU ARE A HATE FILLED RACIST DETERMINED TO DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT IS IN YOUR PATH AS YOU ADVANCE COMMUNISM.

YOU are totally unworthy of a decent human being communicating with YOU.  Therefore, I am DONE WITH YOU ASSHOLE.  And I will have no respect for anyone who wastes a second of time trying to reason with the devil himself.

YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH IN THE NEXT LIFE AND
IT WILL NOT BE A HOSPITABLE ENVIRONMENT

YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE PURE EVIL

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:16 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way. Does this help any?

MAGA Shooter #1 Star-110

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I'm sorry you feel that way. Does this help any?

MAGA Shooter #1 Star-110

Posting a picture of your daughter...

Can't wait for your meltdown com next Tuesday when the liberal ideology will be swept into the dumpster for all time. Enjoy your last days pervert!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:49 pm

I turn 40 in six months. I've spent the last 30 years of my life trying to figure out how the Holocaust could have possibly happened in modern times. How could people be convinced that the slaughter of millions of people was acceptable, less than 100 years ago? People were as civilised then as they are now.

Over the course of the last 12-18 months I've begun to understand how it happened. This movement that you guys are a part of is very scary. You've been brainwashed. The propaganda machine, coming out of Russia, through things like Facebook, alt-right news outlets, and even Fox News, has infected this country right into the White House. I amazed by the power of power of persuasion over the human mind, and utterly frightened at the same time. The tactics we see today from the alt-right are alarmingly close to what Hitler and his crew used.

You fukcers are going down. People are onto you. You are the minority in the elactorate, and the few good people in your own party will turn on you. I'm amazed that more republicans in Washington have chosen to quit rather than stick it out and fight to get their party back. But it doesn't matter. They can pick up the pieces and rebuild when you're demolished.

I hope to see public hangings come back when Mueller is done with his investigation. No need for jail time. Traitors need to be put on display. Drag Trump from the White House, and hang him right out on the front lawn. Put a sign above him that says this is what happens when you collude with the enemy to get elected.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I turn 40 in six months. I've spent the last 30 years of my life trying to figure out how the Holocaust could have possibly happened in modern times. How could people be convinced that the slaughter of millions of people was acceptable, less than 100 years ago? People were as civilised then as they are now.

Over the course of the last 12-18 months I've begun to understand how it happened. This movement that you guys are a part of is very scary. You've been brainwashed. The propaganda machine, coming out of Russia, through things like Facebook, alt-right news outlets, and even Fox News, has infected this country right into the White House. I amazed by the power of power of persuasion over the human mind, and utterly frightened at the same time. The tactics we see today from the alt-right are alarmingly close to what Hitler and his crew used.

You fukcers are going down. People are onto you. You are the minority in the elactorate, and the few good people in your own party will turn on you. I'm amazed that more republicans in Washington have chosen to quit rather than stick it out and fight to get their party back. But it doesn't matter. They can pick up the pieces and rebuild when you're demolished.

I hope to see public hangings come back when Mueller is done with his investigation. No need for jail time. Traitors need to be put on display. Drag Trump from the White House, and hang him right out on the front lawn. Put a sign above him that says this is what happens when you collude with the enemy to get elected.

Maybe you should study how Mao killed 35 million Chinese citizens in the name of communism. I hope and pray liberal ideology is eradicated for all time and your kind are treated for the terrible mental illness you carry.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:46 pm

LIBERALISM IS EVIL
JUST PLAIN EVIL

It is probably fair to say that a significant percentage of their “useful idiots” are afflicted with some type of incurable mental illness.  However, the elitists who are steering the ship and funding the payouts to the “useful idiots” are EVIL – JUST PLAIN EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down