Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feinstein...Gun Guru

3 posters

Go down

Feinstein...Gun Guru Empty Feinstein...Gun Guru

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Feinstein...Gun Guru Empty Re: Feinstein...Gun Guru

Post  nightlight88 Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:16 am

Brain damaged gun haters don't have a clue. They think that by taking away all the guns from law abiding citizens, the criminals will willingly turn theirs in also.

Liberals are of the same mental deficiency.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I love how they don't have any idea of what they are talking about when they write legislation.

" more “military” characteristics"

Because if it kinda looks military-ish, than it's got to be bad, right?

WTH?

If you are in the military, and you are assaulting something militarily, with an semi automatic AR-15, than you are freaking doing it wrong!!!! But yet, those are the weapons we have to ban.

There was just an article on MSN, about getting a couple of rocket launchers turned in during a gun drive in L.A.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254050/LA-police-collect-ROCKET-LAUNCHERS-buyback-program-prompted-Sandy-Hook-shooting.html

They want you to be freaked out by this, as another example of why we need gun control. Except that in the one article I read, it said there were no rockets, and that they had been disabled by having the firing mechanism removed. So in essence, you should be freaked out by a metal tube. Honestly, I saw something similar at last months Bensons flea market. It was a disabled bzooka tube. The only danger there is if it was used as a club. I thought it was kinda cool, but hardly worthy of freaking out. But they post the story like it's news.

I'm so sick of the media, i could blow chunks.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down