Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Bloodbath Continues

4 posters

Go down

Chicago Bloodbath Continues Empty Chicago Bloodbath Continues

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Chicago recorded it's 500th homicide today and this in a city with some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-2012-homicide-toll-20121228,0,5456581.story
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Chicago Bloodbath Continues Empty Re: Chicago Bloodbath Continues

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:22 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Chicago recorded it's 500th homicide today and this in a city with some of the most stringent gun control laws in the nation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-2012-homicide-toll-20121228,0,5456581.story

That just proves the gun laws are not strict enough. /lib
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:21 pm

The hypocrisy and contridiction of liberalism abounds in Chi town. Did you see the portrait they gave Rhambo? Looks like a Godfather figure. Fitting ain't it?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Chicago Bloodbath Continues Empty First homocides

Post  Clicker Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:18 pm

First homocides of the year recorded at Chicago bar................... Violence abounds in Obamaland..............
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Your weekend Lucky Chicago Murder Lottery winning numbers: 3-13. Oops my bad that was only through Saturday. affraid

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/01/05/7-hurt-in-shootings-since-friday-afternoon/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 am

Left blank

Last edited by Skeptical on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Considering Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country the only thing left is confiscation. Good luck taking a gun away from that gang banger down the street.

The elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about is how the welfare state has devastated the Black family reducing the black male to a position of irrelevance. The lack of a presence of an older male is even pervading the gangs themselves with many of the murders being committed by kids as young as 12. The Black family is essentially rudderless.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Considering Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country the only thing left is confiscation. Good luck taking a gun away from that gang banger down the street.

The elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about is how the welfare state has devastated the Black family reducing the black male to a position of irrelevance. The lack of a presence of an older male is even pervading the gangs themselves with many of the murders being committed by kids as young as 12. The Black family is essentially rudderless.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

100% correct
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Looks like another typical Friday night in Chicagoland with 6 teenagers shot, 2 fatally. Still no press conference from the Big O decrying the violence in his own backyard.

"We can't tolerate this anymore, these tragedies must end, and to end them, we must change. We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and it is true. No single law, no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society. But that can't be an excuse for inaction. Surely we can do better than this."

I guess only Vanilla kids matter to this mulatto.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Is it that humans, or at least the American populace are hyprocits by nature?

It do appear a few posters over on the place not be named is bearing out this premise that some of the American populace are hypocrits as indicated by this comment.

"Who is getting murdered in Chicago? I'm guessing a number of these are gang shootings and I'm also guessing the rest of the country cares more about elementary school children being gunned down than gang members. I know I do."

(Apparently Sheriff Bart thinks the killing of a child in Newtown for example is more important than possible gang member being killed in Chicago via the same means .. a killer with a gun)

Last edited by Skeptical on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Is it that humans, or at least the American populace are hyprocits by nature?

It do appear a few posters over on the place not be named is bearing out this premise that some of the American populace are hypocrits as indicated by this comment.

"Who is getting murdered in Chicago? I'm guessing a number of these are gang shootings and I'm also guessing the rest of the country cares more about elementary school children being gunned down than gang members. I know I do."

(Apparently Sheriff Bart thinks the killing of a child in Newtown for example is more important than possible gang member being killed in Chicago via the same means .. a killer with a gun)

Last edited by Skeptical on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

We care about the white kids!, Sheriff Bart
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down