Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality"

5 posters

Go down

Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality" Empty Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality"

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 am

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/26/liberal-commentator-donny-deutsch-lambastes-michelle-obamas-oscars-intrusion-it-had-a-monarch-quality-and-an-elitist-flavor-to-it/

I haven't seen the Academy Awards in years, but it's my guess that the Obama's elitism fit right in with the Hollywierd crowd.

I never understood the fascination with movie stars.

Go get a real job.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality" Empty Re: Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality"

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/26/liberal-commentator-donny-deutsch-lambastes-michelle-obamas-oscars-intrusion-it-had-a-monarch-quality-and-an-elitist-flavor-to-it/

I haven't seen the Academy Awards in years, but it's my guess that the Obama's elitism fit right in with the Hollywierd crowd.

Go get a real job.

I usually watch the Oscars every year since the wife likes the awards shows and I like movies and am looking for something interesting to rent. I catch about 75% of it since I usually watch it from a too comfortable recliner and I nod off during the boring early segments. Yah, it can be boring, the celebrities are full of themselves and the major awards don't come until way too late. And it really pissed me off having Moochelle up there mooing away with the military being used as props in the background. Her f@$%*&g bangs are just about covering her face which in retrospect might be a good thing so I don't have to look at her ugly mug any more. Now if she could just do something about the size of her ass. And a special shout out to Midco Cable for the constant pixelating picture and audio cut outs. Two days of that crap.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality" Empty Re: Liberal commentator lambastes Michelle Obama's Oscars Intrusion "had a monarch quality"

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 am

Glad to see Spielberg get his ass handed to him for "Lincoln". Only two Oscars out of 12 nominations.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Glad to see Spielberg get his ass handed to him for "Lincoln". Only two Oscars out of 12 nominations.

Why...wasn't the movie very accurate? National Geographic had their movie of Lincoln that the previews sounded pretty interesting. John Wilkes Booth stating he was going to kill a dictator and only God could judge him for his actions, not man.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Glad to see Spielberg get his ass handed to him for "Lincoln". Only two Oscars out of 12 nominations.

Why...wasn't the movie very accurate? National Geographic had their movie of Lincoln that the previews sounded pretty interesting. John Wilkes Booth stating he was going to kill a dictator and only God could judge him for his actions, not man.

According to Thomas DiLorenzo ... no. Not that that would matter to the brain dead Hollywood celebrities who wouldn't know good history if it bit them in their ass. For whatever reason Spielberg and the Oscars mix like oil and water. Remember, "Saving Private Ryan" was beaten by "Shakespeare in Love". Go figure.

Steven Spielberg’s new movie, Lincoln, is said to be based on several chapters of the book Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns-Goodwin, who was a consultant to Spielberg. The main theme of the movie is how clever, manipulative, conniving, scheming, lying, and underhanded Lincoln supposedly was in using his "political skills" to get the Thirteenth Amendment that legally ended slavery through the U.S. House of Representatives in the last months of his life. This entire story is what Lerone Bennett, Jr. the longtime executive editor of Ebony magazine and author of Forced into Glory: Abraham Lincoln’s White Dream, calls a "pleasant fiction." It never happened.

It never happened according to the foremost authority on Lincoln among mainstream Lincoln scholars, Harvard University Professor David H. Donald, the recipient of several Pulitzer prizes for his historical writings, including a biography of Lincoln. David Donald is the preeminent Lincoln scholar of our time who began writing award-winning books on the subject in the early 1960s. On page 545 of his magnus opus, Lincoln, Donald notes that Lincoln did discuss the Thirteenth Amendment with two members of Congress – James M. Ashley of Ohio and James S. Rollins of Missouri. But if he used "means of persuading congressmen to vote for the Thirteeth Amendment," the theme of the Spielberg movie, "his actions are not recorded. Conclusions about the President’s role rested on gossip . . ."

http://lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo245.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/26/liberal-commentator-donny-deutsch-lambastes-michelle-obamas-oscars-intrusion-it-had-a-monarch-quality-and-an-elitist-flavor-to-it/

Go get a real job.

Made me want to vomit.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 am

I thought she did an awesome job!
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 am

BoonDocks wrote:I thought she did an awesome job!

Her arms look so thin and tone compared to her rear end. She is carrying a lot of junk in that trunk. I can't believe she doesn't continually tip over backwards as there is zero counter weight in the front. What a joke!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 am

Fortunately MidContinent's pixelation issues and constant loss of audio signal knocked out over half of Moochelle's stockyard sounds. When handed a lemon, make lemonade.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down