Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Party at the White House? Thought there was a sequester going on....

4 posters

Go down

Big Party at the White House? Thought there was a sequester going on.... Empty Re: Big Party at the White House? Thought there was a sequester going on....

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 am

Moochelle can founder on lobster and kobe beef while her minions starve and go without. The Obamas are the very definition of grifters. Thank goodness they were born black and chosen by the Arabs to bring the Caliphate to the USA or they would be waiting tables for Bill Clinton.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Big Party at the White House? Thought there was a sequester going on.... Empty Re: Big Party at the White House? Thought there was a sequester going on....

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Moochelle can founder on lobster and kobe beef while her minions starve and go without. The Obamas are the very definition of grifters. Thank goodness they were born black and chosen by the Arabs to bring the Caliphate to the USA or they would be waiting tables for Bill Clinton.

I bow to your greatness sir! :queen:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Moochelle can founder on lobster and kobe beef while her minions starve and go without. The Obamas are the very definition of grifters. Thank goodness they were born black and chosen by the Arabs to bring the Caliphate to the USA or they would be waiting tables for Bill Clinton.
You aren't a "Closet Negro", too, are you ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am

The Obama's definitely know how to throw a bash.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:

You need a new come back. Getting old and it doesn't work. Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:

No, but their is a Magic Negro in the White House I am told by the left.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

This person seriously does not get it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:46 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
No. I simply don't want to easily reach the conclusion that Darth might be a bigot.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
No. I simply don't want to easily reach the conclusion that Darth might be a bigot.

I can tell you fit into the un-informed voter category so I will cut you some slack. The "waiting tables" comment was actually quoted from Bill Clinton during the primaries when Cankles was running against the "Magic Negro". Since I am spelling everything out for you and typing slow...the term "Magic Negro" was also created by a liberal describing Obama.

I did hear bow-wow will be served during the Obama party though!

p.s. Obama eats dog...his own words.

Listen to Rush or Mark Levin and get informed. Nobody should have to go through life being clueless.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
I can tell you fit into the un-informed voter category so I will cut you some slack. The "waiting tables" comment was actually quoted from Bill Clinton during the primaries when Cankles was running against the "Magic Negro". Since I am spelling everything out for you and typing slow...the term "Magic Negro" was also created by a liberal describing Obama.

Listen to Rush or Mark Levin and get informed. Nobody should have to go through life being clueless.
Thanks for the slack and the clarification.

There is Progress in Progressive-ville ! Darth has adopted Bill Clinton's talking points as his own ! Yippeee !! cheers
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

I took your advice and listened to Hannity today. I'll be damned if he wasn't featuring beastiality today. WTH is it with you white straight guys and all the animal talk ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down