Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80:20 Rule and Nearly 2,000 posts

+3
nightlight88
Darth Cheney
Shortie's Ex
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

80:20 Rule and Nearly 2,000 posts Empty 80:20 Rule and Nearly 2,000 posts

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

Nearly 2,000 posts on this forum.

Over 20% of the posts are counted in this category, which seems to be a bitch-fest about posters and stuff in another forum.

In line with the 80:20 rule. I bet some posters invest 80% of their time to result in these posts which are 20% of this forum.

Couldn't you guys just do PM's at the other forum to snipe and bitch about the other posters at that forum ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

80:20 Rule and Nearly 2,000 posts Empty Re: 80:20 Rule and Nearly 2,000 posts

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:Nearly 2,000 posts on this forum.

Over 20% of the posts are counted in this category, which seems to be a bitch-fest about posters and stuff in another forum.

In line with the 80:20 rule. I bet some posters invest 80% of their time to result in these posts which are 20% of this forum.

Couldn't you guys just do PM's at the other forum to snipe and bitch about the other posters at that forum ?

What do you care...I don't see you over there.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 am

Well, for one thing, certain Sheriffs block PMs.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

I hope never to meet shorties lover.

affraid affraid affraid

Looks to me like it falls into the catagory of 3/4 of all lezbos are just plain freaking FAT.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

nightlight88 wrote:

But your circle jerk buddies wouldn't block you, would they ?

Is it important to you for others to know of and openly see your inter-forum circle jerk ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:47 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

But your circle jerk buddies wouldn't block you, would they ?

Is it important to you for others to know of and openly see your inter-forum circle jerk ?

Dream on obeseness.

I don't have cirle jerk buddies. I am straight.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 am

Yet again she-he-it makes an attempt at ridiculing people by insinuating they are homosexuals.

So you agree then that homosexuality is a negative attribute for a human being to have?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Where is "there" ?

I keep seeing reference to GPLV. When I google that I get some French site that has pictures of horses ?? :?: :?:

Or, is that part of some beastiality sub-culture on this forum that I don't know about ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Where is "there" ?

I keep seeing reference to GPLV. When I google that I get some French site that has pictures of horses ?? :?: :?:

Or, is that part of some beastiality sub-culture on this forum that I don't know about ?

If I remember correctly, a study showed that not only are lezbo fat, they are obtuse as well.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 am

BladeRunner wrote:Yet again she-he-it makes an attempt at ridiculing people by insinuating they are homosexuals.

So you agree then that homosexuality is a negative attribute for a human being to have?

Nice 1 cheers

That low self esteem you are feeling, Short one is the result of your own conscience being convicted by your own choices and life style. Not contrived persecution from us. Many gays suffer from that dichotomy, then blame hetro's for it.

Want to experience real persecution move to Iran. I'll sympathize with gays there.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Where is "there" ?

I'm not the one getting banged by a pit bull.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 am

BladeRunner wrote:Yet again she-he-it makes an attempt at ridiculing people by insinuating they are homosexuals.

No, I do not agree, not in the view of general society.

But, on this forum, if Darth were to embrace and express an attraction to other men, he would endure ridicule from some posters. I think I can speak from experience on this point.

About the cirlce jerks. I think it is sort of interesting to see you lads lathering each other up about stuff going on in another forum.

BTW. Those involved in same-sex relationships don't engage in circle jerks. Relationships are more intimate and committed than some debaucherous group sex act.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
I'm not the one getting banged by a pit bull.
But you would watch, wouldn't you ? Twisted Evil
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:16 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:

But, on this forum, if Darth were to embrace and express an attraction to other men, he would endure ridicule from some posters. I think I can speak from experience on this point.

About the cirlce jerks. I think it is sort of interesting to see you lads lathering each other up about stuff going on in another forum.

BTW. Those involved in same-sex relationships don't engage in circle jerks. Relationships are more intimate and committed than some debaucherous group sex act.

Project much?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

Nice 1 cheers

That low self esteem you are feeling, Short one is the result of your own conscience being convicted by your own choices and life style. Not contrived persecution from us. Many gays suffer from that dichotomy, then blame hetro's for it.

Want to experience real persecution move to Iran. I'll sympathize with gays there.
I don't suffer from low self esteem.

I didn't blame "you hetero's" for anything.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Project much? No queer here...sorry, I plan on going to heaven.
So, you're sayin' there will no same-sex types in heaven ? Not what they teach in my church.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:

Two people can't make a circle?

By the way. It is an unnatural act for two men or two women to be in this kind of "relationship".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:25 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
So, you're sayin' there will no same-sex types in heaven ? Not what they teach in my church.

Apparently your church doesn't correctly teach who "shall inherit the kingdom of God"
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Apparently your church doesn't correctly teach who "shall inherit the kingdom of God"
My church teaches that the good works of mortal mankind (all of us) fall short of achieving atonement.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

My church teaches that the good works of mortal mankind (all of us) fall short of achieving atonement.

Then they teach correctly.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Nice 1 cheers

Ahhhhh yesssss.

Another tried and true method of liberals: "Dont blame me, I didn't say ...... "
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:31 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Two people can't make a circle?

By the way. It is an unnatural act for two men or two women to be in this kind of "relationship".
Does " 69 " make a circle in your bedroom ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:Nice 1 cheers

Ahhhhh yesssss.

Another tried and true method of liberals: "Dont blame me, I didn't say ...... "
I didn't use these words anywhere.

I told Freedomn Fighter I didn't blame anyone for anything. I did not say "don't blame me".
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Ahhhhh yesssss.

Game, set, match.

cheers

I told Freedomn Fighter I didn't blame anyone for anything. I did not say "don't blame me".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7tGEEWQIhQ
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Ahhhhh yesssss.

That's Freedom Forever, Short Oven
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next