Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is most hated?

+3
Alleycat
sodaknomad
nightlight88
7 posters

Go down

Who is most hated? Empty Who is most hated?

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Take your pick of the most hated person over in the other forum.

1. Kim Jung Un

2. George Bush

3. Mitt Romney

4. Nightlight88

DISCLAIMER: This post and survey is all in fun and if liberals get their panties all wadded up, tuffshitsky.

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Who is most hated? Empty Re: Who is most hated?

Post  sodaknomad Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Easy...It's a tie between 2 3 and 4.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Easy...It's a tie between 2 3 and 4.

Awwwwwww shucks, here I thought I had a shot at winning something.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Easy...It's a tie between 2 3 and 4.

Awwwwwww shucks, here I thought I had a shot at winning something.

Who is most hated? 1106906410

Just think, you're tied with greatness, but Kim Young Un is thier current god.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Geo. Bush

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Alleycat wrote: Geo. Bush

There is no member over there with the name alleycat. Who are you over there?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm

1. Kim Jung Un

2. George Bush

3. Mitt Romney

4. Nightlight88
None of the above.

Bladerunner.

More negative rep than you, and can't post in any place that actually matters.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey, hey my numbers are dropping fast due The Preacher.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

1. Kim Jung Un

2. George Bush

3. Mitt Romney

4. Nightlight88
None of the above.

Bladerunner.

More negative rep than you, and can't post in any place that actually matters.

cheers cheers

I bow in humbleness to my betters.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 am

Well can't Hate ole Kim, because it's our fault he's mad at us. /Lib
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Well it is none of your business actually if I am a member which I am not BTW. I remember the old AL forum and the attitudes there. I have checked out the GPV forum and notice that a lot of the same people are there. Liberals are Liberals so most hate Geo. Bush, I assume most GPV Liberals think like Liberals. What would you think? FYI Alleycat is a member of the CU Forum.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Alleycat wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Well it is none of your business actually if I am a member which I am not BTW. I remember the old AL forum and the attitudes there. I have checked out the GPV forum and notice that a lot of the same people are there. Liberals are Liberals so most hate Geo. Bush, I assume most GPV Liberals think like Liberals. What would you think? FYI Alleycat is a member of the CU Forum.

I don't know what the CU Forum is.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:06 pm

nightlight88 wrote:I don't know what the CU Forum is.

I too am scratch dandriff.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

CU=Conservative Underground. It is a national Conservative forum and easy to find. Just Conservative Underground and punch search. Google or where ever. I don't go near Google I use a secure search engine.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Alleycat wrote:CU=Conservative Underground. It is a national Conservative forum and easy to find. Just Conservative Underground and punch search. Google or where ever. I don't go near Google I use a secure search engine.

I've never hear of it and didn't realize conservative values had to be kept quiet (underground).
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Alleycat wrote:CU=Conservative Underground. It is a national Conservative forum and easy to find. Just Conservative Underground and punch search. Google or where ever. I don't go near Google I use a secure search engine.

I've never hear of it and didn't realize conservative values had to be kept quiet (underground).

As of yet in our society, they only have to be kept quiet at GPLV.

If you're a conservative and don't keep them quiet, expect to be nagged(by shurifBarf), ridiculed (by justyCase), moderated and eventually muted by the so-called moderators over there.

Like I said, this only happens at GPLV. It is their dream, however, for the whole country to move toward this.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Did you check it out? It is far from being quiet. Give it a shot Darth expand your horizons.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Alleycat wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Did you check it out? It is far from being quiet. Give it a shot Darth expand your horizons.

I went to it but didn't sniff around much. I prefer Hotair, Drudgereport, and Mark Levin for my information.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

If you're a conservative and don't keep them quiet, expect to be nagged(by shurifBarf), ridiculed (by justyCase), moderated and eventually muted by the so-called moderators over there.

Like I said, this only happens at GPLV. It is their dream, however, for the whole country to move toward this.

Using best Gene Autry voice:

I'm back in the crapper again,
back in the crapper again
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That hag private emailed me my first day there telling me she was a conservative etc. Rolling Eyes
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I been muted again and told by limpwristed mod that I need to go back a re-think my desire to be a part of the forum that shall not be named.

One makes a statement and is piled on ny the likes of my thots, justing, barf, and get private messages from fauxpreacher. If one retaliates a ton of complaints come in about trolling and then you get the boot.

Vacation time for me from there.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That hag private emailed me my first day there telling me she was a conservative etc. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, tell me about it. Here are some examples of PM's and rep comments from TheBarf explaining her being a whining tattle-tale to the mods:

No, I did not. Another poster brought
it to my attention. After that I did PM kid and say that now that you
did that I expected to be able to call you a miserable c@cksucker
whenever I wanted without getting dinged.

Pissed off that you got the vacay and have nothing to do but harrass others.

You might try playing nice. you'd get to spew your bullshit a little longer.

Blather on.

Perhaps my favorite is this one:
I think you and pse1124 are the same person.
Very Happy
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I been muted again and told by limpwristed mod that I need to go back a re-think my desire to be a part of the forum that shall not be named.

One makes a statement and is piled on ny the likes of my thots, justing, barf, and get private messages from fauxpreacher. If one retaliates a ton of complaints come in about trolling and then you get the boot.

I bow before your awesomeness. All I ever get is snarky replies along with the neg rep. Oh and his smarmy forgiveness pelts. :face:
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 am

I think many of us have had enough negative posts, private messages, and negative reputation comments from him to fill an entire thread.

I wonder how many pages it would fill?

Wink
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I get plenty of them as well. Now I am getting copy and pasted Bible verses from him.

Sheesh.

I bow before your awesomeness. All I ever get is snarky replies along with the neg rep. Oh and his smarmy forgiveness pelts. :face:
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum