Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got this warning today....lol what a tool

+3
nightlight88
Freedom Forever
pse1124
7 posters

Go down

Just got this warning today....lol what a tool Empty Just got this warning today....lol what a tool

Post  pse1124 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

"I get it, you disagree with JT. Big F***ing Deal--many do. So Don't be a condescending asshole over it."

I get this warning, not the guy that called NL a bad christian. I guess in a PM you can personally attack and name call all you want. I didn't know that. I will be spicing up my PMs from now on.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Just got this warning today....lol what a tool Empty Re: Just got this warning today....lol what a tool

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 am

pse1124 wrote:"I get it, you disagree with JT. Big F***ing Deal--many do. So Don't be a condescending asshole over it."

I get this warning, not the guy that called NL a bad christian. I guess in a PM you can personally attack and name call all you want. I didn't know that. I will be spicing up my PMs from now on.

You should see the permanent insults I get anytime I try to log in after being muted. "Insulting one of us is no longer breaking the rules." Hacks.

They may lurk here for a while but they won't stay. There is no way to push their crap over here. So they will leave and just say; there is nothing to see here. Or it's like driving past a car wreck, you have to look. Whatever.

Once you've exposed the hyprocracy you will be insulted with the standard "butt-hurt"
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Just got this warning today....lol what a tool Empty Re: Just got this warning today....lol what a tool

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 am

pse1124 wrote:"I get it, you disagree with JT. Big F***ing Deal--many do. So Don't be a condescending asshole over it."

Fighting back against the liberals is a no-no but being piled on by them is SOP.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 am

Hypocrisy is just par for the course at GPLV.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm

I tried to send you a message on their rep system, but it said I had to spread the love. Rolling Eyes

You gotta stand up for principle or those sorry assed lefties are going to rollover you. They hate Conservatives almost as much as they hate the Bible and the Constitution.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

I tried to send you a message on their rep system, but it said I had to spread the love. Rolling Eyes

You gotta stand up for principle or those sorry assed lefties are going to rollover you. They hate Conservatives almost as much as they hate the Bible and the Constitution.

The forum puke barf, will send insults but has blocked her PM so she doesn't have to be on the receiving end.

Hey twinkletoes, aren't you proud of the liberal, tolerant cesspool you help moderate?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:18 pm

this discussion is pretty sad

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Liberal wrote:this discussion is pretty sad

Hey, how are the Raider's doing?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Hey, how are the Raider's doing?

Are you asking about the football team or the Dems in charge of the treasury?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 am

To quote your buddy autobubbs from the other place:

"You don't like it here *points towards the nearest border* there's the door. Otherwise, quit yer bitchin."

Liberals are fools, they bitch when a righty says 'if you don't like it, leave"

BUT

here they go saying the same thing.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down