Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If they have to be taught ....................

2 posters

Go down

If they have to be taught .................... Empty If they have to be taught ....................

Post  Skeptical Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Researchers at Indiana University's Kinsey Institute, with funding from the National Institutes of Health, are investigating why "young, heterosexual adult men" have problems using condoms. The study will include "skill-based intervention" to teach grown men how to use protection.

C'mon, give us a break! Seriously if a grown man has to be shown how to use a condom then all is lost. (Must not have attended any of the comprehensive medically and scientific correct sex education during grades K-12 Razz )

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/19/nih-funds-study-men-dont-like-use-condoms/#ixzz2PY8Bnhzz
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

If they have to be taught .................... Empty Re: If they have to be taught ....................

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 pm

I consider myself a student of history so I found this bit of history about condoms kind of intriguing.

Did you know that in 1272, the Arabic Muslims invented the first condom by using a
goat's lower intestine.

And in 1873, the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum