Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Froze Over

+5
Freedom Forever
Twinkies
Shortie's Ex
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
9 posters

Go down

Hell Froze Over Empty Hell Froze Over

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:56 am

Ice, ice and more ice. I still have power with some pretty spectacular surges happening. Two of my trees are absolutely shredded having lost about a dozen branches. Sad Mail box is now recycling material. Street blocked to the north by half of neighbors tree. Street was blocked to the south but I went out with a buck saw and hewed a path so I can get out if I have too. I hate winter. Mad
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Hell Froze Over Empty Re: Hell Froze Over

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Ice, ice and more ice. I still have power with some pretty spectacular surges happening. Two of my trees are absolutely shredded having lost about a dozen branches. Sad Mail box is now recycling material. Street blocked to the north by half of neighbors tree. Street was blocked to the south but I went out with a buck saw and hewed a path so I can get out if I have too. I hate winter. Mad

Aww, but we aren't technically in winter.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Ice, ice and more ice. I still have power with some pretty spectacular surges happening. Two of my trees are absolutely shredded having lost about a dozen branches. Sad Mail box is now recycling material. Street blocked to the north by half of neighbors tree. Street was blocked to the south but I went out with a buck saw and hewed a path so I can get out if I have too. I hate winter. Mad

Aww, but we aren't technically in winter.

Nitpicker! Very Happy
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 am

Oh ,Gomezz. You have real pioneer spirit. Use of a buck saw to hew your way through an obstacle of nature puts you well above any of your city-slicker neighbors.

... and you are one of the more learned posters on this site, too.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 am

Who cares?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

Twinkies wrote:Who cares?

Most everyone is SE SD including your mom. Keep em coming tweeks you're a real peach. Hell Froze Over 405190173

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:06 am

Hell Froze Over Hell-f10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 am

Skeptical wrote:

Hell Froze Over Hell-f10

How appropriate. LOL.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Hell Froze Over Hell-f10

I saw a pic on the front page of McPaper of a blizzard in hell, but the caption said Rapid City.

They say April showers bring May flowers, but what does an April blizzard bring? How about postponed election. Hope they remember that I sent in my ballot, or do I get to vote twice?

http://www.performance-radio.com/blog/2013/04/09/its-election-day/
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Great post prinkies, you added a lot to this thread. Aren't you one who wets her panties when someone posts a remark like you made?

YA YOU ARE
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 am

Down Twinkles!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Great post prinkies, you added a lot to this thread. Aren't you one who wets her panties when someone posts a remark like you made?

YA YOU ARE
Just following your lead.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

YA YOU ARE

That is sooooo gay.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

YA YOU ARE

That is sooooo gay.
If it feels good #### it.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:48 am

I wonder why all animals don't practice butt sex? Could it be that some of us aren't as developed as we would like to believe?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:42 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I wonder why all animals don't practice butt sex? Could it be that some of us aren't as developed as we would like to believe?

No, Darth, it's because the low-life animals have not evolved as much as human beings have.

By the way, Darth, have you lost power at your place?

I know someone west of you that lost power.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I wonder why all animals don't practice butt sex? Could it be that some of us aren't as developed as we would like to believe?

No, Darth, it's because the low-life animals have not evolved as much as human beings have.

I was out of power from Tuesday am to Wednesday 9:30pm. I have a generator to keep fridges cool and tv on. Glad the power is back on!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

I was out of power from Tuesday am to Wednesday 9:30pm. I have a generator to keep fridges cool and tv on. Glad the power is back on!

We haven't lost power but a couple of times for about an hour. I don't have a generator.....

I've been considering buying one, but not sure what I need. I have a geothermal heat pump with electrical back-ups. If I don't need to supply power to the back-ups, I could probably get a way with a reasonable one.

What's the power output of your generator?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:58 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

We haven't lost power but a couple of times for about an hour. I don't have a generator.....

I've been considering buying one, but not sure what I need. I have a geothermal heat pump with electrical back-ups. If I don't need to supply power to the back-ups, I could probably get a way with a reasonable one.

I have a small one 4000 kw that I primarily use but it can only run a couple of milk house style heaters and allow my propane fireplace to work with blower. Not a lot of heat. I do have a 15kw pto driven generator I just got last year that still need to wire it into the electrical panel. This will be able to run the heat pump, water heater, etc at the same time or what 50 Amps can get me. Of course requires a 30hp tractor to run but that is the trade off. The bigger the better as alternate plugging of appliances gets to be a PITA. I will say the 4kw generator has served me well over the years. Get the best quality you can....you get what you pay for.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

I bought a Snapper 3250W generator about 12 years ago to run sump pumps but have never used it. I loaned it to two buddies this week. It can run a furnace and a TV or computer. Just saw some 5,000W ones at Menards for $600. Needed a chainsaw but the shelves were bare. Go figure.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

I bought a Snapper 3250W generator about 12 years ago to run sump pumps but have never used it. I loaned it to two buddies this week. It can run a furnace and a TV or computer. Just saw some 5,000W ones at Menards for $600. Needed a chainsaw but the shelves were bare. Go figure.

I smell a potential sale:

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 am

A double-bag reply. Got an act of homosexual love AND beastiality into a single contribution.

Hell Froze Over 1398734447 Hell Froze Over 1398734447

Why IS Darth so focused upon beastiality and acts of homosexual love ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down