Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cesspool - Various Rants

+10
Skeptical
Twinkies
Admin
Shortie's Ex
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
nightlight88
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Cesspool - Various Rants - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cesspool - Various Rants

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
I wonder who are the cowards from the cesspool who are afraid to use their original handles from over there.  I will give that pogeybait twinkies a little credit for using his cesspool name over here.

I've used the same board name since the Clintonista dictatorship. I've been posting on various boards since 1999.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
I wonder who are the cowards from the cesspool who are afraid to use their original handles from over there.  I will give that pogeybait twinkies a little credit for using his cesspool name over here.

I resemble that remark!clown I always change my nom de plume when I change forums. I like the variety and change of scenery. For those interested, I went by Enigma and donCoyote on the old Argus Leader forum. On GPLVQ I'm the infamous DrPangloss aka The Chimpster.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

I resemble that remark!clown I always change my nom de plume when I change forums. I like the variety and change of scenery. For those interested, I went by Enigma and donCoyote on the old Argus Leader forum. On GPLVQ I'm the infamous DrPangloss aka The Chimpster.
I never realized you were donCoyote.  As everyone probably knows, I was Karl Rove who I actually despise but it drove liberals insane (short trip).
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 am

Started posting on KELO the day of our first Tea Party Rally. I thought 1000 people would show, there were 3 times that many. My 1st post was about the rally. Got immediate attacks from the forum libs. That's when I first realized libs do not like opposition.

cheers
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 am

Speaking of the Cesspool....I notice I am able to post there in areas I was previously not able to.......

What, and be moderated again?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:51 am

BladeRunner wrote:Speaking of the Cesspool....I notice I am able to post there in areas I was previously not able to.......

My banishment note says it is set to NOT expire.

affraid
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:31 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Speaking of the Cesspool....I notice I am able to post there in areas I was previously not able to.......

My banishment note says it is set to NOT expire.

affraid
That is some serious butthurt...congratulations! cheerscheerscheers
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Never posted on GPV or KELO whatever that was. i am Alleycat on CU. Was on Yahoo Forum until it got so caustic they shut it down. What I have noticed is that Conservatives will criticize their party and other Conservatives but Liberals will blindly follow their party and other Liberals right into the shitter.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Alleycat wrote:Never posted on GPV or KELO whatever that was. i am Alleycat on CU. Was on Yahoo Forum until it got so caustic they shut it down. What I have noticed is that Conservatives will criticize their party and other Conservatives but Liberals will blindly follow their party and other Liberals right into the shitter.  

YEP! See gay marriage issue.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Alleycat wrote:Never posted on GPV or KELO whatever that was. i am Alleycat on CU. Was on Yahoo Forum until it got so caustic they shut it down. What I have noticed is that Conservatives will criticize their party and other Conservatives but Liberals will blindly follow their party and other Liberals right into the shitter.  

what is "CU" ?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm

There is an extreme amount of friction between Conservatives and the Republican Party.  We do not tolerate being lied to or misled and take betrayal pretty damn seriously.  In fact Conservatives are largely party-less now days and can be equated to Mosses wandering in the desert.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

what is "CU" ?
It is a forum "Conservative Underground" check it out. It is a counter forum to DU.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm

WTF is DU?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Twinkies wrote:WTF is DU?
DU =Democratic Underground. I would have thought that someone with your superior intellect would have figured that out.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Alleycat wrote:
 DU =Democratic Underground. I would have thought that someone with your superior intellect would have figured that out.  
Busy day figureing other shiste out at work. Normally I would.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:50 pm

lol!lol!
Twinkies wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
Busy day figureing other shiste out at work.  Normally I would.

Also known as "DIPSHITS UNITED"

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Alleycat wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

what is "CU" ?
It is a forum "Conservative Underground" check it out. It is a counter forum to DU.

Is there a thread/topic you would recommend a browser to began looking?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

what is "CU" ?

If I understand your question just type Conservative Underground into your search window and you got it.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Alleycat wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

what is "CU" ?

If I understand your question just type Conservative Underground into your search window and you got it.

GULP, my bad!

Allow me to try again ... I have meandered over to  http://www.conservativeunderground.com/,  looked around a little.

Any chance you may want to recommend a certain thread/topic that has good activity.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 am

Skeptical wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

what is "CU" ?

GULP, my bad!

Allow me to try again ... I have meandered over to  http://www.conservativeunderground.com/,  looked around a little.

Any chance you may want to recommend a certain thread/topic that has good activity.
Just surf around there are a lot of subjects. One good way is to scan the posts on the far right of the site. Opinions are given but there is not a belaboring of topics.  Join and say your part. I think you will catch on fast "Skep". I don't live there just check out what other like minded people are saying.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Here we go again.

Today the cesspool dwellers are defending Trayvon Martin for calling Zimmerman a cracker.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:46 pm

nightlight88 wrote:Here we go again.

Today the cesspool dwellers are defending Trayvon Martin for calling Zimmerman a cracker.

yeah...because that's not racist whatsoever.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:49 pm

That would be "creepy ass cracker". St John the Thornton doesn't believe being called a cracker is the equivalent to being called a nigger.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

That would be "creepy ass cracker". St John the Thornton doesn't believe being called a cracker is the equivalent to being called a nigger.

Of course not, he carries the water for Obama.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:00 am

Let me clear this up for you guys. Zimmerman is a white Hispanic! Therefor he carries the racist gene. Therefor he was guilty before Trayvon died. Hang em high!!! Liberal thinking is so easy .................. clown 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next