Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constitutional American

+7
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
RedWhiteBlue
Twinkies
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
LibertyRules
11 posters

Go down

Constitutional American Empty Constitutional American

Post  LibertyRules Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 pm

I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. It could be that anybody that is pro 1st and 2nd amendment are Pro-Constitutional and the rest are ,I am guessing, Semi-pro constitutional? Maybe Semi-pro like to pick and choose parts of the constitution that work for them at the moment and the rest is well, an inconvenience.

LibertyRules

Back to top Go down

Constitutional American Empty Re: Constitutional American

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 pm

LibertyRules wrote:I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong. It could be that anybody that is pro 1st and 2nd amendment are Pro-Constitutional and the rest are ,I am guessing, Semi-pro constitutional? Maybe Semi-pro like to pick and choose parts of the constitution that work for them at the moment and the rest is well, an inconvenience.

Probably has to do with how the Constitution is interpreted. Conservatives/Libertarians tend to use and favor an Original Meaning/Textualism/Original Intent bent while Liberals prefer the more mushy and moldable Living Constitution.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
LibertyRules wrote:I like to read the comments on yahoo articles. Quite a few comments are now labeling conservatives as Pro- Constitutional. What? I thought that if you are American you are Pro-Constitution.

Probably has to do with how the Constitution is interpreted. Conservatives/Libertarians tend to use and favor an Original Meaning/Textualism/Original Intent bent while Liberals prefer the more mushy and moldable Living Constitution.

Gomezz, you hit the nail on the head.

The libs want to "mold" it into what they want it to be to meet their agenda.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 am

The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

"Semi-pro" like the NRA, who strongly supports the 2nd, but fights hard to limit the inconvenient parts (campaign contribution disclosure, freedom of information)?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

You're right.

We should compromise our beliefs because that is the way society is trending.

We should not fight for what we believe in because (in your eyes, and I doubt this is true) it is no longer "popular". We should just cower in a corner and just let things happen--things we completely disagree with and goes against every American tradition we esteem.

It's kinda funny though. You obviously had no problem with homosexuals sticking up for what they believe in when it wasn't popular.......back then they were considered "nut jobs".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Twinkies wrote:The "libs" will be running this country for a very long time if you crazies keep at it like you are. So please keep being a right wing nut job. By the time you guys are dumb enough to open your eyes and realize whats happening it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

And they really are doing a bang-up job wouldn't you agree?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm

The problem is not with us who do have eyes open and realize too well what is happening!!

The main problem is with those who may have eyes open and so blinded by Obamadollars they don't care what is happening as long as they get what is taken from others (those of us with eyes open).
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

You're right.

We should not fight for what we believe in because (in your eyes, and I doubt this is true) it is no longer "popular". We should just cower in a corner and just let things happen--things we completely disagree with and goes against every American tradition we esteem.

It's kinda funny though. You obviously had no problem with homosexuals sticking up for what they believe in when it wasn't popular.......back then they were considered "nut jobs".

You can have your beliefs but you sometimes have to compromise otherwise you are going to loose everything. Ive never voted for someone that I completely believe in everything they do. But I look at the greater good and realize I can compromise on a few things so I dont loose everything. I firmly believe if people like you get a hold of the party and move it in that direction Republicans will never be in control again. The tea party used to have good ideas now its just Rolling Eyes .

How are gays affecting your marriage? How do they make your marriage less Sacred?
Constitutional American CZHeU
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

You're right.

You can have your beliefs but you sometimes have to compromise otherwise you are going to loose everything. Ive never voted for someone that I completely believe in everything they do. But I look at the greater good and realize I can compromise on a few things so I dont loose everything. I firmly believe if people like you get a hold of the party and move it in that direction Republicans will never be in control again. The tea party used to have good ideas now its just Rolling Eyes .

How are gays affecting your marriage? How do they make your marriage less Sacred?
Constitutional American CZHeU

You are just a plagerizing bastard. Over in the cesspool you would have been chastized over and over and over again for not putting a link for that. Oh wait, I forgot you are one of the petty tyrants and don't have to live by rulles set for others.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Ten illogical lib comparatives. You should have just stayed with; "Conservatives are crazy" That will always work for libs.

11) Redefining marriage (a foundational institution of our culture) can have no negative effect on said culture. Crazy isn't it? Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 pm

haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

teh gays have loose bowels...who supposed to pay for all those diapers?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Twinkies wrote:haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.

Well mr tyrant, unlike you I don't use weed or male anuses. So FO.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:haha "tyrants" haha good one. Where do you buy your weed? I need some of that stuff.

haha this forum does always provide a good laugh. thanks.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:31 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

You're right.

I still consider them nut jobs. That opinion won't be changing as long as I can read the Bible.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:35 pm

The one's that are "the crazies" are you libbies. I'm not afraid to defend my American Constitution. Want to take my rights from me? Best make funeral arrangemnts first.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Twinkies wrote:You can have your beliefs but you sometimes have to compromise otherwise you are going to loose everything. Ive never voted for someone that I completely believe in everything they do. But I look at the greater good and realize I can compromise on a few things so I dont loose everything. I firmly believe if people like you get a hold of the party and move it in that direction Republicans will never be in control again. The tea party used to have good ideas now its just Rolling Eyes .

So when do YOU get to compromise?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

haha this forum does always provide a good laugh. thanks.

Not near as bad as a joke cesspool your forum has become.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 8:25 pm

I bring you:

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Twinkles, how does it feel to know that none of your liberal ideas have worked as intended? None of them. And you call us crazy. You guys keep proposing the same thing over and over again, and you get the same results...suckitude. Healthcare and health insurance is now worse for 97% of americans...good job. Krauthammer thinks we don't have enough inflation, and that is the problem...lol. None of your gun control ideas would help or save anyone, yet we gotta do something.....pathetic
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 am

Fantastic NRA speech given by Glenn Beck:

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 06, 2013 8:59 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Fantastic NRA speech given by Glenn Beck: