Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me.

+7
Twinkies
Freedom Forever
nightlight88
BladeRunner
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
pse1124
11 posters

Go down

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. Empty He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me.

Post  pse1124 Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 am

Talk about epic butthurt. Weasel the Kid banned me because I proved his bias by posting the warning he gave me for calling out JT, where not only did he warn me for not breaking any rules, but he also called me an asshole.

Here is the error I got this morning...lol

An Error Has Occurred! Sorry pse1124, you are banned from using this forum!
You don't like GPV. You start topics and post comments purely out of a desire to incite rather than discuss. Too bad...
This ban is not set to expire.

Doesn't every post JT make is meant to incite rather than discuss. Just because he posts a "what are your thoughts" at the bottom, doesn't mean he gives a shit about what you think. Oh and I didn't realize that creating a topic that angers liberals was against the rules. What a stupid, bias piece of shit. That goes for all the other mods over there like twinkles, and loser.

What are your thoughts....lol
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. Empty Re: He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me.

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 am

pse1124 wrote:Talk about epic butthurt. Weasel the Kid banned me because I proved his bias by posting the warning he gave me for calling out JT, where not only did he warn me for not breaking any rules, but he also called me an asshole.

You don't like GPV. You start topics and post comments purely out of a desire to incite rather than discuss. Too bad...

Doesn't every post JT make is meant to incite rather than discuss. Just because he posts a "what are your thoughts" at the bottom, doesn't mean he gives a shit about what you think. Oh and I didn't realize that creating a topic that angers liberals was against the rules. What a stupid, bias piece of shit. That goes for all the other mods over there like twinkles, and loser.

Sdkid is the biggest azzhat over there...California can keep him.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. Empty Re: He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 am

pse1124 wrote:Talk about epic butthurt. Weasel the Kid banned me because I proved his bias by posting the warning he gave me for calling out JT, where not only did he warn me for not breaking any rules, but he also called me an asshole.

Too funny. sdkid is just protecting his butt boy JT. Maybe they can meet up in Albuquerque if Thornton visits there and take turns shoving their respective noses up each other's ass.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:31 am

You are very correct, PSE! I brought this up numerous times as well. It was very obvious during the election, but he still starts numerous threads that have only one purpose: to incite an argumentative and bickering thread. When one of us "CON"servatives would do something similar we would be called on the carpet for it.

Apparently, they can't take opinions that don't match theirs.

That site is dying a slow painful death.

All one has to do to see it is check out their stats and compare them to a year ago.... He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 3840906617

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. Ry%3D480

Take March of 2012 compared to March of 2013, for example. Last year, that month had twice the number of new posts than this year.

But hey, I know a site you can discuss things freely at. And....it's stats are going in the opposite direction...... Wink
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:05 pm

This ban is not set to expir.

i just checked in at the cesspool and find i am banned as well. Diaperbabies Inc has just
shown everyone the Maoist tendencies they all harbor

they can go pound sand with their mooslim pals
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:26 pm

To those of you being banned; I salute you! Being called an A-hole over there means you hit the nerve. Congrats!

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1250919165 He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1568139073 He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1597956843
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:To those of you being banned; I salute you! Being called an A-hole over there means you hit the nerve. Congrats!

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1250919165 He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1568139073 He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1597956843
Not really. Most of us could care less.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 pm

But, but, but ..... who am I gonna give pos rep to now? It's getting so cold and lonely over there.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:To those of you being banned; I salute you! Being called an A-hole over there means you hit the nerve. Congrats!

Probably why you guys keep lurking off over here. here it comes, wait for it, wait for it!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Twinkies wrote:

So tell me why I no longer post there? Is it because your board has gotten too leftist?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 pm

sdgirlykid wants me to "sign in" to check it out. It'll be a piece before I do that. I'm just too lazy right about now.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Doesn't every post JT make is meant to incite rather than discuss.

That made me cringe. Let me fix it for you:

Isn't every post he makes meant to incite rather than discuss?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Liberal wrote:
pse1124 wrote:
Doesn't every post JT make is meant to incite rather than discuss.

That made me cringe. Let me fix it for you:

Isn't every post he makes meant to incite rather than discuss?

He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 3423955186 = loser. Please check my math. And say hi to mom.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Twinkies wrote:

Really????

Really????

You are the worst, you fukking hypocritical homo.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Probably the reason the GPV hardcores are starting to lurk here is because they have banned just about every straight person from their site and don't pick on their own kind.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Skeptical wrote:

Probably the reason the GPV hardcores are starting to lurk here is because they have banned just about every straight person from their site and don't pick on their own kind.

LOL. I think you're correct.

We have been having an influx of lurkers lately.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

LOL. I think you're correct.

We have been having an influx of lurkers lately.
Actually its fun trolling you guys.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

Twinkies wrote:

And...the thing at this site is, you are allowed to do so. You aren't forbidden, moderated, or banned for doing so.

Isn't it a refreshing change for you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am

Admin wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

And...the thing at this site is, you are allowed to do so. You aren't forbidden, moderated, or banned for doing so.

Isn't it a refreshing change for you?
Meh
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Skeptical wrote:

+1 Haven't used the +1 in awhile. He couldn't take the truth anymore so he banned me. 1250919165
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:48 am

Proposed GPLV Site Rules

16a. Truth posted by conservatives is tantamount to trolling and will not be tolerated.

16b. Anyone who posts about JT will be accused of being a cyber-stalker and will be requested to get psychological help.

16c. Mods and the administrator are to have a "Napoleon Complex" and will immediately mute or ban anyone who disagrees with the liberal line.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Proposed GPLV Site Rules

16a. Truth posted by conservatives is tantamount to trolling and will not be tolerated.

16b. Anyone who posts about JT will be accused of being a cyber-stalker and will be requested to get psychological help.

16c. Mods and the administrator are to have a "Napoleon Complex" and will immediately mute or ban anyone who disagrees with the liberal line.

Ummm....why are you proposing rules that are already in place?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Proposed GPLV Site Rules

Ummm....why are you proposing rules that are already in place?

These are the "secret" rules that are given to mods only and not supposed to be published in the light of day so that dissenters don't know about them.

Now they are shown to the general public.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 am

Pretty much spot on. Laughing
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:22 am

Twinkies wrote:Pretty much spot on. Laughing

Don't you have anyone over in the cesspool to besmirch, ban, mute, or denigrate?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down