Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More judging from you know who.....

+5
Darth Cheney
RedWhiteBlue
Freedom Forever
nightlight88
BladeRunner
9 posters

Go down

More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 Empty Re: More judging from you know who.....

Post  Twinkies Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 am

That guy's a douche
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 Empty Re: More judging from you know who.....

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:What cracks me up is that "Crusher" is embarrassed by what the Young Creationists believe and that they cast a bad light on Christianity and Evangelicals

"For me it is more about the fact that young earthers are giving Christians a bad name, and hindering evangelism."

What an arrogant prick.

FWIW, I'm not a young or old Creationist and my Christian religiosity is one of a fallen Methodist. If that is what Creationist's believe, so be it. What other people believe should have no bearing on what path I chose to wander down in this adventure called Life.

I agree.

It is obvious his thread had only one purpose. To incite. To attack. To BELITTLE anyone who believes in a "young" earth.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:What cracks me up is that "Crusher" is embarrassed by what the Young Creationists believe and that they cast a bad light on Christianity and Evangelicals

"For me it is more about the fact that young earthers are giving Christians a bad name, and hindering evangelism."

What an arrogant prick.

FWIW, I'm not a young or old Creationist and my Christian religiosity is one of a fallen Methodist. If that is what Creationist's believe, so be it. What other people believe should have no bearing on what path I chose to wander down in this adventure called Life.

I agree.

It is obvious his thread had only one purpose. To incite. To attack. To BELITTLE anyone who believes in a "young" earth.

Are you sure it isn't because the masses aren't flocking to him and his only "correct Bible"?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm

More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 2875671632

This is hilarious! More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 4182311146 More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 3840906617

I just find it sad that the young earthers are rejecting the God given
gifts of reason, science, and thinking. It really is sad. The Bible
never says the Earth is young, yet the young earther make adhering to
their man made agenda an essential for 'salvation' and that makes what
they are doing a false gospel.

I don't know of a single person that things that believing in a young earth philosophy is essential for salvation.

Talk about being out in the weeds....... More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 3640508871

This person is the one who is ridiculing and condemning anyone who believes in a young earth---anyone who takes the Bible literally.

He is no different than atheists who mock and ridicule Christians for it.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 08, 2013 8:42 am

I agree with Drudger's statement More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 2875671632

Religion is giving Christians a bad name.

And so is the constant hanging out of dirty laundry that the originator of that GPLV thread does.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 pm

BladeRunner wrote:More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 2875671632

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading my post.

Today the Pharisee in Chief was bashing more beliefs other than his own.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Thu May 09, 2013 7:42 am

nightlight88 wrote:

What are your thoughts?

More judging from you know who..... - Page 2 1106906410

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 am

nightlight88 wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Really?

It's about time.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum