Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all

+4
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
pse1124
nightlight88
8 posters

Go down

Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all Empty Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 pm

JT, aka Gunga Din, aka Colonel Nicholson, aka waterboy for the empty suit.

I remember him from the Argus Leader, and I remember why I stopped going there. JT

He constantly posts anti-Christ missives about fellow Christians. He thinks he is the only right one about religion and will "judge" others who don't believe as he. He posts lies and opinions that are false.

I need to stop going to the cesspool.

All going there does is make me want to wash his mouth out with soap.

Evil or Very Mad
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all Empty Re: Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all

Post  pse1124 Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am

nightlight88 wrote:JT, aka Gunga Din, aka Colonel Nicholson, aka waterboy for the empty suit.

I remember him from the Argus Leader, and I remember why I stopped going there. JT

He constantly posts anti-Christ missives about fellow Christians. He thinks he is the only right one about religion and will "judge" others who don't believe as he. He posts lies and opinions that are false.

I need to stop going to the cesspool.

All going there does is make me want to wash his mouth out with soap.

Evil or Very Mad

He really is a terrible human being. Says one thing, and votes the oppositte. And when confronted by absolute facts, he ignores it for his own left wing blog opinion.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all Empty Re: Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 08, 2013 1:55 pm

I would comment more on JT, but I honestly never read his posts. They were just way to long. Sleep Nothing personal. Brevity baby.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Teaching false doctrine is a very serious offense that will ultimately be harshly dealt with by our Lord and Savior. I would not want to be him come judgement day.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu May 09, 2013 8:18 am

Freedom Forever wrote:I would comment more on JT, but I honestly never read his posts. They were just way to long. Sleep Nothing personal. Brevity baby.

Actually "Crusher" doesn't say much at all, preferring to post his wall of words consisting of out of context Bible passages or quotes. His intellect is pretty shallow. Sleep
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu May 09, 2013 9:25 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:I would comment more on JT, but I honestly never read his posts. They were just way to long. Sleep Nothing personal. Brevity baby.

Actually "Crusher" doesn't say much at all, preferring to post his wall of words consisting of out of context Bible passages or quotes. His intellect is pretty shallow. Sleep

I must say I like the way you use brevity to hand them their arse on a platter.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 14, 2013 8:20 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Over in the old Argus forum JT did the same thing he does in the cesspool. The cesspool is on the same path of sinking into the pit. They have banished all the dissenters and now its a mutual admiration society with boring, non-entertaining posts.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 14, 2013 8:40 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Over in the old Argus forum JT did the same thing he does in the cesspool. The cesspool is on the same path of sinking into the pit. They have banished all the dissenters and now its a mutual admiration society with boring, non-entertaining posts.

You are correct. All one has to do is look at their stats to see that.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 am

I knew once I left the place would go to hell. clown
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 14, 2013 9:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I knew once I left the place would go to hell. clown

Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all 1250919165
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Tue May 14, 2013 10:59 am

I have done some lurking at GPV last couple of days. I have no idea what it has been before but it is dead now. Someone posts and then they all agree with them with the exception of a couple. That faux preacher is a special pain in the ass in my estimation, a real radical that attempts to cover his ass with religion.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I hate the AMEN corner when it comes to boards. I like a little dissent to laugh at. I thought the demise of the Argus-Liar board was caused by their highly unusable beta board.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 14, 2013 2:36 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I hate the AMEN corner when it comes to boards. I like a little dissent to laugh at. I thought the demise of the Argus-Liar board was caused by their highly unusable beta board.

That may be true, but I un-assed the hill simply because of JT. That's not to say that the AL board dissolved because of me leaving. Gunga Din, the worst hypocrit of all 1106906410
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

The Pharisee is at it again.

This time he is bashing an old man who predicted the end of the world back in 2011.

I am so glad JT shows love for a fellow fallen sinner, rather than piling on.

"What difference does it make now?"

I suppose Gunga Din needed a self-esteem fix so he picked on Harold Camping, a story almost two years old.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 20, 2013 10:40 pm

OH crap, a new thread in the cesspool about his daughter. Why in the hell would anyone put a daughter's real name on the internet?

Does he have such low self-image that he needs to tell the world about his kids. If I were the daughter I sure as hell wouldn't want my name plastered all over and get opened up to potential stalkers.

What a maroon.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down