Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUI Limits

+3
Freedom Forever
pse1124
nightlight88
7 posters

Go down

DUI Limits Empty DUI Limits

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 15, 2013 8:58 pm

I find it hilarious that the lefties over in the cesspool are bitching and moaning about a movement to change the legal limit of BAC to 0.05 rather than 0.08.

They seem to agree that this is a worthless law.

But the same jackasses will rail to increase the laws for gun ownership.

DUI Limits 2177933211 DUI Limits 2177933211 DUI Limits 2177933211
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

DUI Limits Empty Re: DUI Limits

Post  pse1124 Wed May 15, 2013 10:53 pm

nightlight88 wrote:I find it hilarious that the lefties over in the cesspool are bitching and moaning about a movement to change the legal limit of BAC to 0.05 rather than 0.08.

They seem to agree that this is a worthless law.

But the same jackasses will rail to increase the laws for gun ownership.

DUI Limits 2177933211 DUI Limits 2177933211 DUI Limits 2177933211

I have stopped trying to figure out the mind of a liberal. You can't. I don't think they even know what is going on. They are so wrapped up in everybodies daily lives that they have weaved this endless web of hypocrisy, that they can't even understand themselves.

I actually had a lib in a debate the other day, tell me that conservatives want nothing but to control people and their everyday lives. How can you debate stupidity like that? And the left is full of people like that. Guam guy, Obama phone lady etc etc.

BTW, I think this law is stupid as well. I'd like to have something that measures my BAC, and see what I fell like at .05%. I don't think you are very impaired then.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 am

Once law abiding citizen, will now be criminals. What a great way to raise revenue. Like smaller magazines for guns, we should limit the size of the drinks a bar can serve. Make them throw out all their glassware and purchase new smaller glasses.

I want to feel good about this! /lib progressive mind set drunken
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu May 16, 2013 7:18 am

Considering that the human body can have up to .03 alcohol in it naturally from metabolic waste, a person could be over the limit with just one beer. Suspect drunken Suspect drunken
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 16, 2013 7:43 am

Instead of blood alcohol limit it needs to be judged according to a person's impairment and inability to drive a vehicle. While you are at it, test the 80+ year olds that are driving and the mothers with 3 screaming kids in their car.

Actually what we should be talking about is limiting the GD idiots that work for government and write these laws. Most of these people are certifiable morons and couldn't get a job flipping burgers. Dear Government,...Pound Sand!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu May 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Instead of blood alcohol limit it needs to be judged according to a person's impairment and inability to drive a vehicle. While you are at it, test the 80+ year olds that are driving and the mothers with 3 screaming kids in their car.

Or the teeny bopper who'd just missed that red light because she was texting her BFF.

Actually what we should be talking about is limiting the GD idiots that work for government and write these laws. Most of these people are certifiable morons and couldn't get a job flipping burgers. Dear Government,...Pound Sand!

I wouldn't mind seeing fed "workers" in orange/striped coveralls with ankle bracelets connected to chains bent over picking up trash along a freeway.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu May 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Instead of blood alcohol limit it needs to be judged according to a person's impairment and inability to drive a vehicle. While you are at it, test the 80+ year olds that are driving and the mothers with 3 screaming kids in their car.

These are elected idiots. Ever watched a session in Pierre? Very entertaining at times.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

These are elected idiots. Ever watched a session in Pierre? Very entertaining at times.

Ahhh yes, another jackass who criticizes elected people but won't run for office.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 17, 2013 6:05 am

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Ahhh yes, another jackass who criticizes elected people but won't run for office.

The problem is we live in a country where "America's Got Talent" or "Dancing with the Stars" trumps everything. Politicians aren't selected because of their ability, experience, or qualifications. They are selected because they can raise money and plant yard signs an saturate their name amongst the sheeple. The people we need in government would never run for government and the ones we get are on an ego trip.

This is very generalized and doesn't represent every politician....but damn near.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 17, 2013 11:06 am

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Do you know for a fact that Darth (or I) have never run (or served) in public office?
I assume that you have never criticized any elected official on any level.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri May 17, 2013 12:17 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Do you know for a fact that Darth (or I) have never run (or served) in public office?

I know you have never held elective office in our state legislature in Pierre.

1. I know of no-one named Red, white, and blue

2. Anyone who has held elected offic would not call fellow legislators idiots.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 17, 2013 1:10 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I know you have never held elective office in our state legislature in Pierre.

2. Anyone who has held elected offic would not call fellow legislators idiots.

#2 made me laugh right out loud. Funny !!!!!!! Hell - they even do that in public.

BTW, Was I right about you never ever criticizing an elected official? Should we check some of your other posts on this forum?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri May 17, 2013 1:38 pm

2. Anyone who has held elected offic would not call fellow legislators idiots.[/quote]

#2 made me laugh right out loud. Funny !!!!!!! Hell - they even do that in public.

BTW, Was I right about you never ever criticizing an elected official? Should we check some of your other posts on this forum?[/quote]

You sound like one of the IRS spin-masters on TV.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down