Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month

+5
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
RedWhiteBlue
pse1124
Darth Cheney
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month Empty Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm

We can all sleep a little bit easier tonight knowing the "strange" members of our society who are sexually confused or mentally challenged are being celebrate in our military.  No longer will our enemies think of us as anti-strange or afraid to take a kabassa up the rear. Truly a wonderful day:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pentagons-lgbt-pride-month-comes-poster
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month Empty Re: Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month

Post  pse1124 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 am

Because a military filled with a bunch of Klingers (from MASH), strikes fear into the hearts of our enemys.

Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month 1249464066
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month Empty Re: Pentagon Sanctioned - Military Gay Pride Month

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:We can all sleep a little bit easier tonight knowing the "strange" members of our society who are sexually confused or mentally challenged are being celebrate in our military.  No longer will our enemies think of us as anti-strange or afraid to take a kabassa up the rear. Truly a wonderful day:

Wow. I had no idea that the DOD even had a "Pride Month". I also did not know about the celebration " - - each June to commemorate the 1969 Stonewall riots - - ".
Darth, you really are quite the expert on all matters/news relating to gays. Apparently you also feel the need to share, and educate us on these matters that are so near and dear to you. That's certainly your prerogative.
It is a nice poster. What are you doing personally to celebrate what you call "Truly a wonderful day"?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:We can all sleep a little bit easier tonight knowing the "strange" members of our society who are sexually confused or mentally challenged are being celebrate in our military.  No longer will our enemies think of us as anti-strange or afraid to take a kabassa up the rear. Truly a wonderful day:

Wow. I had no idea that the DOD even had a "Pride Month". I also did not know about the celebration " - - each June to commemorate the 1969 Stonewall riots - - ".
Darth, you really are quite the expert on all matters/news relating to gays. Apparently you also feel the need to share, and educate us on these matters that are so near and dear to you. That's certainly your prerogative.
It is a nice poster. What are you doing personally to celebrate what you call "Truly a wonderful day"?

Geez, anybody who defends/justifies the homosexual lifestye as nature preferred to continue the human species should be more aware of his/her interests!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Geez, anybody who defends/justifies the homosexual lifestye as nature preferred to continue the human species should be more aware of his/her interests!

lol - Does it tell you anything - that I didn't know that stuff, but Darth not only found it, so knew it, was so interested in it; that he also desired to copy and share the info with everyone?
Think about it.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

lol - Does it tell you anything - that I didn't know that stuff, but Darth not only found it, so knew it, was so interested in it; that he also desired to copy and share the info with everyone?
Think about it.
Shirley you know someone more intelligent we could talk with...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Think about it.
Shirley you know someone more intelligent we could talk with...

How do you know his/her/its name is Shirley?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Could be Nancy...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Lame

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:21 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Lame attempts at diversions, guys. Not even funny.

Well Skeptical: Does it tell you anything - that I didn't know that stuff, but Darth not only found it, so knew it, was so interested in it; that he also desired to copy and share the info with everyone?

Did you think about that, at all?
Hmmmmmm - I think it was also Darth, who started the "boyscout/homo" thread, wasn't it? Hmmmmmmm

Next you will try to convince us your brother is an only child!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Lame attempts at diversions, guys. Not even funny.

Well Skeptical: Does it tell you anything - that I didn't know that stuff, but Darth not only found it, so knew it, was so interested in it; that he also desired to copy and share the info with everyone?

Hmmmmmm - I think it was also Darth, who started the "boyscout/homo" thread, wasn't it? Hmmmmmmm

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

It tells me you don't take note of the news or the goings on in the world!

You act like this "gay pride month" thing is a big secret!

As a retired military person and subscriber to Military.com I receive regular E-Mail notice of the latest news pertinent to not only military members (active and retired) but also the general populace.

Recently I got a notice of this in e-mail;

Defense Secretary Pride Month Message

http://www.military.com/video/forces/active-duty/defense-secretary-pride-month-message/1691590059001/

Vaguely recall seeing something about it on CNN.com also.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Crikers, how many different fonts did they use on that sucka? I counted at least eight. Maybe more but my eyes were watering so bad I gave up. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Skeptical wrote:

As a retired military person and subscriber to Military.com I receive regular E-Mail notice of the latest news pertinent to not only military members (active and retired) but also the general populace.

http://www.military.com/video/forces/active-duty/defense-secretary-pride-month-message/1691590059001/

Or more likely, I didn't consider it a significant news item, which would justify a whole forum discussion. Apparently you didn't think so either, since you got the news tidbit a couple of weeks ago, and didn't post anything about it, and only "vaguely" recall it on news.

No big deal. Darth is entitled to his own priorities and pet interests.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Or more likely, I didn't consider it a significant news item, which would justify a whole forum discussion. Apparently you didn't think so either, since you got the news tidbit a couple of weeks ago, and didn't post anything about it, and only "vaguely" recall it on news.

You are really cracking me up .. ribs and sides are hurting so bad  now from laughing at you.

You really can't understand anything you read can you.  What grade are you in again?

As a huge defender/justifier of the homosexual lifestyle and supporter of nature preferred method to continue the human species I am really shocked you weren't all over this.  IIRC, your buddy Obama declared June gay Pride month last year.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You are really cracking me up .. ribs and sides are hurting so bad  now from laughing at you.

You really can't understand anything you read can you.  What grade are you in again?

As a 1) huge defender/justifier of the homosexual lifestyle and 2) supporter of nature preferred method to continue the human species I am really shocked you weren't all over this.  IIRC, your buddy 3)Obama declared June gay Pride month last year.

1) No.
2) Yes.
3) Really? last year too? Gosh no, I didn't know that. It's nice of you to help Darth continue to inform those who might be interested, though.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm

here we go
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Didn't really know a couple of weeks ago you so vigorously defend and justify the homsexual lifestyle as many homosexuals do or else I would have copied the link for you to read and celebrate.

Here is a heads up I got in E-Mail today .. Take note of the highlighted item on the list. I am sure it applies to you and you will hold it dear.

26 Jun 2013  

Donley Steps Down as Secretary of Air Force
Five years to the day from when he entered the position, the longest-serving secretary of the Air Force stepped down during a farewell ceremony here June 21. Read More  

Latest Military News
Acting AF Secretary Hails Gay Pride Month
3D Printers Open Up New Options in Aviation
B-1B Lancer: More Than Meets the Eye
Program Fights Mosquitoes, Trains Airmen
Video: Paris Air Show Spotlight: Sukhoi S-35
EOD Airman Perseveres Through Tragedy
VA Loan Benefit
Military Aircraft at the Paris Air Show
Squadron Closure Signals End of A-10s in Europe
Army Special Forces Training
Freedom Furniture & Electronics - 10% Off Storewide
Veterans: Ranger Standards Should Be Same for Women
Officials Say F-16s Not No-Fly Zone Step
Air Show Resumes after Stuntwoman, Pilot Die
China's Fighters, Drone Look Like US Aircraft
Paper IDs Navy Football Players in Alleged Rape
Welsh Sequestration Drains Crucial Capabilities
Supreme Court Overturns DOMA
Russia Rejects US Demand for Snowden's Extradition
Army Chaplain Gets Six Months in Sex Case
Navy Captain Relieved Over 'Improper Relationship'
China's Tactics Turning Off Asian Neighbors
Air Guardsman Receives Award for Cave Rescue
An Airman's Tough Background and Inspirational Story
Hagel Declines to Weigh in on Camo Patterns
Three Navy Football Players Charged With Rape

Videos of the Week
Terminally Ill Kids Escorted by F-16s
Watch Now
A-10 Warthog Refuel & Flareout
Watch Now
Flying Drone Armed with a Handgun
Watch Now

You are subscribed to the Air Force Insider Newsletter. You can unsubscribe or manage your subscriptions at anytime.  

Military.com values your privacy: read our privacy policy.  
Reach millions of people in the military community. Advertise with us.  
Copyright © 2013 Military Advantage, Inc. All rights reserved. 799 Market Street, Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94103-2045  
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:31 pm

I must have just skipped over that one, Skept. I guess I didn't find it that significant. I had other things to celebrate lately, but to each his own priorities.

As I've told you many times: I neither defend, justify, nor condemn homosexuality. It simply IS. So is heterosexuality. I am convinced that both exist in all species though (including humans).
Just curious - if this bothers you so much, why don't you discuss these things with a homosexual? I'm confident you know some. Perhaps you should make it a point to talk to one you are comfortable with about your concerns. He/she might be able to alleviate some of your fears.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:49 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:I must have just skipped over that one, Skept. I guess I didn't find it that significant. I had other things to celebrate lately, but to each his own priorities.

As I've told you many times: I neither defend, justify, nor condemn homosexuality. It simply IS. So is heterosexuality. I am convinced that both exist in all species though (including humans).
Just curious - if this bothers you so much, why don't you discuss these things with a homosexual? I'm confident you know some. Perhaps you should make it a point to talk to one you are comfortable with about your concerns. He/she might be able to alleviate some of your fears.
Trying the denial route now, huh?

BTW, still waiting for you to link to a site explaining how homosexuals will continue the human species as you said a few post back as being preferred by nature.

Need you to explain why nature would prefer a biological impossibility to continue the species.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:I must have just skipped over that one, Skept. I guess I didn't find it that significant. I had other things to celebrate lately, but to each his own priorities.

BTW, still waiting for you to link to a site explaining how homosexuals will continue the human species as you said a few post back as being preferred by nature.

Need you to explain why nature would prefer a biological impossibility to continue the species.

Deny what? I have never changed my stance on this issue. Go back and read my posts. I have repeated that same line several times. It hasn't changed: I neither defend, justify, nor condemn homosexuality.

Comeon Skept. We've been over that many times. Homosexuals cannot reproduce. We all know that. Don't be so silly.

BTW - when was the last time you talked to a homosexual? You do know some. Don't be afraid. It's not contagious, you know. - - - - or wait - - - do you think it is?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:29 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Deny what? I have never changed my stance on this issue. Go back and read my posts. I have repeated that same line several times. It hasn't changed: I neither defend, justify, nor condemn homosexuality.

Comeon Skept. We've been over that many times. Homosexuals cannot reproduce. We all know that. Don't be so silly.

BTW - when was the last time you talked to a homosexual? You do know some. Don't be afraid. It's not contagious, you know. - - - - or wait - - - do you think it is?

You are denying you defend the homosexual way of life.

You are now trying to deny you said the homosexual way of life was preferred by nature to continue  the human species.

Whether I talk to or know homosexuals is not the issue.

I have known just about all the "facts" of homosexual behavior among other animals for over 45 years ... the same "facts" you try to use to defend and justify the homosexual way of life.

Yes, I am also fully aware homosexuals cannot reproduce .. so why did you strongly imply they can when you said earlier that nature preferred homosexuals to continue the human species?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:29 am

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

BTW - when was the last time you talked to a homosexual?

I thought he was.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 am

Just to pick a nit here, to call same sex behavior in animals "homosexual" is a misnomer since the word came about as a means of describing human sexual behavior (primarily male) with an orientation for sex with the same gender with an exclusion of the opposite sex. This condition is extremely rare in the animal world where same sex phenomena is seldom exclusive and much of the time is brought on by stresses to the population or is just play. Fruit flies lack a gene that allow them to differentiate between male and female so male on male "mating" is common. Hell I had a intact sheltie that humped the hell out of a fleece doll that he had as well as any convenient legs and small children. I'm sure if given a choice of a female he would have preferred the bitch to his other diversions. Unfortunately gay culture in it's eagerness for a cultural/state imprimatur, likes to ascribe the term "natural" to any of their activities stretching the definition to it's most simplistic one of as occurring in nature as opposed to supernatural, occurring outside of nature.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

BTW - when was the last time you talked to a homosexual?

I thought he was.

Naaawwww . . . .I don't think Skept is gay. But, I do think there is a strong possibility that Darth is latent.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next