Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See if you can make it through this.....

2 posters

Go down

See if you can make it through this..... Empty See if you can make it through this.....

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 pm

With dry eyes....

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

See if you can make it through this..... Empty Re: See if you can make it through this.....

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:47 pm

I guess I did because I don't see any video.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

See if you can make it through this..... Empty Re: See if you can make it through this.....

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I guess I did because I don't see any video.

Not sure why.....

Here's a link you can watch it at. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dKWq0CzK-k&feature=player_embedded
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Damn you...I bawled like a newborn baby.

It did give me strength realizing what good there is left in this country and I thank God for every service man and woman who have ever served this great nation.  Most times I believe we are far too gone to save this country but a video like this re-kindles the fire in my belly and assures me the progressive communists will not win this battle and shall be defeated.  We must fight this satanic hoard and defeat them once and for all.  We must stand up and say enough of this PC crap and pandering from one victim group to another...stop this madness!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down