Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again.

5 posters

Go down

Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again. Empty Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again.

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Now these satanists want to force Bible believing Judeo-Christian States to recognize/perform unnatural "marriages." What Satan will do to get this nation [and the world] away from God.

Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again. 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again. Empty Re: Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again.

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Now these satanists want to force Bible believing Judeo-Christian States to recognize/perform unnatural "marriages." What Satan will do to get this nation [and the world] away from God.

Almost reminds one of .............

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8  But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again. Empty Re: Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again.

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Now these satanists want to force Bible believing Judeo-Christian States to recognize/perform unnatural "marriages." What Satan will do to get this nation [and the world] away from God.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Your God sounds like a real dick.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

You certainly said that like a real dick!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Now look a little farther...Genisis 9.

8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

No, the next time around, God will flood the Earth with fire.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:27 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Now look a little farther...Genisis 9.

8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

No, the next time around, God will flood the Earth with fire.

Just trying to point out mankind is very close, if not already reached it, the same depraved stage as in Noah's time.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

According to your post, your God wanted to destroy birds for no reason. Dick to the tenth degree, if you ask me.My God loves the birds he created. He also loves me and even loves yourself, regardless of your faults.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

According to your post, your God wanted to destroy birds for no reason. Dick to the tenth degree, if you ask me.My God loves the birds he created. He also loves me and even loves yourself, regardless of your faults.

Of course we know all of mankind or all the beasts of the earth or birds of the air were not killed, right?

2. Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 am

Liberal wrote:

Raider,

Your God mom sounds like she needs real dick.
Fixed for free.
Anti-Christian Litigation Unit is at it again. 650224726
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Very interesting cases to be decided.
Didn't you support the ACLU in the Snowden issue? Are you flip-flopping now?

These cases both have the potential of affecting South Dakota's current law.
Same-sex couples married in say Minn. or Iowa now also have all the rights afforded to them under federal law; yet some SD state laws will pose a conflict if the couples relocate/transfer to SD. Things from property rights, taxes, insurance, debt responsibility, etc. to golf club membership fees will be challenged.

It will be interesting. Thanks for sharing. Since you seem to be interested, please keep us posted on the outcome of these cases.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Liberal wrote:My God loves the birds he created. He also loves me and even loves yourself, regardless of your faults.

Your "god" didn't write the Bible, did [s]he?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Same-sex couples married in say Minn. or Iowa now also have all the rights afforded to them under federal law; yet some SD state laws will pose a conflict if the couples relocate/transfer to SD. Things from property rights, taxes, insurance, debt responsibility, etc. to golf club membership fees will be challenged.

It will be interesting. Thanks for sharing. Since you seem to be interested, please keep us posted on the outcome of these cases.

Here's a little something for you to chew on...I can marry my cousin in her state, but if I brought her to South Dakota, are we still married?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:19 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I consider Edward Snowden to be a hero, and thank him for what he did for me, but the Anti-Christian Litigation has nothing to do with my support.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down