Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She does a great job

Go down

She does a great job Empty She does a great job

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 am

She does a great job 2875671632

Dana Loesch wrote:Loesch proceeded to share the moving story behind why she rejected “liberal feminist dis-empowerment” in 2001 because “I grew tired of these people telling me that as a woman, I wasn’t strong enough to raise a child in my circumstances.”

She got pregnant as a “broke, unwed student from a single parent household,” she said.  And not broke like “wearing last season’s clothes,” broke, Loesch added. “Broke like I can see through the rust hole in the back passenger side of my Buick.”

But all she heard from her liberal college, friends, and role models was, “You have a choice! You have a choice!”

After Loesch made the choice to have the baby, she said “not a single one” of her liberal friends was encouraging or supportive.

How many women today are making their choices in an environment where they’re exclusively exposed to such people, she asked?

“Mentally, I said screw this, I can do it,” Loesch said. “Twelve years later not only did I do it — I did it pretty well.”

She credits faith in God and herself and a man who stepped up, her now-husband, Chris Loesch.

“Men: do not allow yourselves to be emasculated,” Loesch remarked.  “To let an entire generation die away because you didn’t feel it was your place to step up and speak out…Fight back! Your sons need you, your daughters need you, your wives and your girlfriends need you.”

Sounds like she went through a terrible time...but SHE made the right choice. She's right about modern day feminism telling single women they aren't capable of raising a child alone. Modern day feminism is all about making these women DEPENDENT on government.

Besides......she's pretty easy on the eyes.....Very Happy
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down