Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away

5 posters

Go down

Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away Empty Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

What a freakin' dooche. Anthony Weiner has been caught (again) texting raunchy texts and sending pictures of his "weiner" to women as he "mounted" a "come" back in his run for mayor of NYC.

“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out and today they have,” Weiner said. “I want to again say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption this has caused.”

Emphasizing his commitment to remain in the mayoral race, Mr. Weiner said, “I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. I hope they are willing to still continue to give me a second chance.”

I just want to say you are one sick mutha and your mea culpas are as hollow as a chocolate Easter bunny.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away Empty Re: Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 pm

I thought Weiner came clean...

Next we will learn he is gay as everyone knows his wife is Killary's girl toy.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away Empty Re: Put Your Smart Phone Down and Step Away

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:What a freakin' dooche. Anthony Weiner has been caught (again) texting raunchy texts and sending pictures of his "weiner" to women as he "mounted" a "come" back in his run for mayor of NYC.

“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out and today they have,” Weiner said. “I want to again say that I am very sorry to anyone who was on the receiving end of these messages and the disruption this has caused.”

Emphasizing his commitment to remain in the mayoral race, Mr. Weiner said, “I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. I hope they are willing to still continue to give me a second chance.”

I just want to say you are one sick mutha and your mea culpas are as hollow as a chocolate Easter bunny.

Be surprised if it gets much MSM coverage , after all he has a history of being a kook so no story here.

(Somewhat like Alec Baldwin a few weeks ago ... didn't even get a blip on MSM radar.  Face it this was typical Alec Baldwin.)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I thought Weiner came clean...

Next we will learn he is gay as everyone knows his wife is Killary's girl toy.

Now you have gone and done it ...!

(Get ready for the wrath of the preferred ones)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 am

I hope Weiner gets elected Mayor of New York City.

They deserve him.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Weiner was in, then he was out. Now he's back in again. affraid 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down