Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sky if falling, the sky is falling

4 posters

Go down

The sky if falling, the sky is falling Empty The sky if falling, the sky is falling

Post  Skeptical Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Tune to CNN, MSNBC, NBC and the rest of the liberal/progressive/communist agenda driving outlets and listen to them sound like chicken little and lying through their collective teeth.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

The sky if falling, the sky is falling Empty Re: The sky if falling, the sky is falling

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:24 pm

To a liberal, having the government shutdown is akin to losing your entire family and only means to provide for yourself. Actually, that is pretty accurate.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

The sky if falling, the sky is falling Empty Re: The sky if falling, the sky is falling

Post  sodaknomad Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:To a liberal, having the government shutdown is akin to losing your entire family and only means to provide for yourself. Actually, that is pretty accurate.
Darth, take a look at the title of this editorial.

The sky if falling, the sky is falling 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:To a liberal, having the government shutdown is akin to losing your entire family and only means to provide for yourself. Actually, that is pretty accurate.

Al Sharpton on MSNBC (told myself not to puke during the three minutes I watched him) was spewing far dire scenarios.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Skeptical wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Al Sharpton on MSNBC (told myself not to puke during the three minutes I watched him) was spewing far dire scenarios.
It's bad for me to watch Sharpton as I always find myself gnawing on one of my limbs. affraid 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

It's bad for me to watch Sharpton as I always find myself gnawing on one of my limbs. affraid 

Keep a supply of these handy just in case and save wear and tear on limbs!

The sky if falling, the sky is falling Rold_g10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

I can't even watch [P]MSNBC without chuckin' up chow.The sky if falling, the sky is falling 419804022
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Only 17% of the feral budget is not being funded because the democrats won't compromise in a bi-partisan fashion. Why do democrats hate crippled children?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wheres-sense-of-crisis-in-a-17-percent-government-shutdown/article/2536862
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:46 pm

The HMWAIC CIC (Crier in Chief) is bloviating from the White House crying and trashing all those "extremists of the Republican Party".

He is trying to convince how he has been completely open to negotiate and compromise.  Of course he makes it a obvious it will have to be on his terms after the house passes the budget at the current levels.

I dare say if the house gives in to this browbeating at the first hint of meeting to discuss the budget he will be just like he always is .."The election is over and I won".

Think I will go clean the toilet .. more enjoyable and productive than listening to that windbag!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Skeptical wrote:The HMWAIC CIC (Crier in Chief) is bloviating from the White House crying and trashing all those "extremists of the Republican Party".

He is trying to convince how he has been completely open to negotiate and compromise.  Of course he makes it a obvious it will have to be on his terms after the house passes the budget at the current levels.

I dare say if the house gives in to this browbeating at the first hint of meeting to discuss the budget he will be just like he always is .."The election is over and I won".

Think I will go clean the toilet .. more enjoyable and productive than listening to that windbag!
I think I'll hire Barry to lick out my outhouse seeing he's so full of shiste anyway.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down