Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Levin Goes Off

4 posters

Go down

Mark Levin Goes Off Empty Re: Mark Levin Goes Off

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 pm

I should change my name to "The Great One". I love this man more than any other talkshow personality and my beliefs track 100% with his. I wish I was half as knowledgeable but he truly is "The Great One". He provides a great service to this nation exposing the communist for what they are.

His radio show in now on KELO 1320 AM from 4:00 pm to 7:00 or you can catch him on WNAX 570 AM from 9 pm to 12:00.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 pm

I stream his show on Stitcher Internet radio. I listen to him a lot when I'm showering on my new Jambox Bluetooth speaker. Three hour showers kind of raise hell with my water bill though. Not to mention it drying out my amazing skin. :face:

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Forgot to mention you can listen to any of his past shows on: marklevinshow.com

Oops...his show is only 2 hours?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm pretty sure his show is 5:00-8:00 Sioux Falls time....and I hate to say it, but I'm glad Laura's show is over, otherwise, we wouldn't have The Great One.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:59 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I'm pretty sure his show is 5:00-8:00 Sioux Falls time....and I hate to say it, but I'm glad Laura's show is over, otherwise, we wouldn't have The Great One.

Yep 5-8 on KELO. Dam Darth, you just can't trust a guy so careless as to lose all his guns in the lake. I think Levin's Rewind Shows are only 2 hours because there isn't any advertising on them.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 am

Bladerunner and Gomezz are both correct...3 hour live shows and audio rewind are 2 hours without commercials. I tend to agree with your comments Bladerunner...never a huge fan of listening to Laura.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:24 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Bladerunner and Gomezz are both correct...3 hour live shows and audio rewind are 2 hours without commercials. I tend to agree with your comments Bladerunner...never a huge fan of listening to Laura.

Laura was alright, but she doesn't hold a candle to The Great One.

I had not even heard of Levin until a few years ago while traveling up north. Picked his program up near Fargo and loved it.

He's a joy to listen to on the way home after work.

He tells it like it is, and doesn't hold anything back from Dems or Re"pubes".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I should change my name to "The Great One". I love this man more than any other talkshow personality and my beliefs track 100% with his. I wish I was half as knowledgeable but he truly is "The Great One". He provides a great service to this nation exposing the communist for what they are.

His radio show in now on KELO 1320 AM from 4:00 pm to 7:00 or you can catch him on WNAX 570 AM from 9 pm to 12:00.

My cheap-azz radio wont pick up KELO but I listen to him on WNAX everytime I can.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down