Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preview of tonight's speech....

+3
Skeptical
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
7 posters

Go down

Preview of tonight's speech.... Empty Preview of tonight's speech....

Post  BladeRunner Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Preview of tonight's speech.... Empty Re: Preview of tonight's speech....

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:04 am

LOL. Thankfully I have to work. Of course St John the Thornton would have us believe it's the best SOTU address ever.  Sleep Sleep 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:LOL. Thankfully I have to work. Of course St John the Thornton would have us believe it's the best SOTU address ever.  Sleep Sleep 

To paraphrase St John (and a few other sheep), "Obama is honest and trustworthy"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 am

I cant wait! Im having a party! Me and all my friends are going to buy beer and smokes with our food stamps. Probably smoke some weed too! Anyone wanna come over?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:58 am

Twinkies wrote:I cant wait! Im having a party! Me and all my friends are going to buy beer and smokes with our food stamps. Probably smoke some weed too!  Anyone wanna come over?

No thank you, I don't hang with sodomites.

Preview of tonight's speech.... 419804022 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Twinkies wrote:I cant wait! Im having a party! Me and all my friends are going to buy beer and smokes with our food stamps. Probably smoke some weed too!  Anyone wanna come over?

I'll pass. Probably be crappy Bud Light Limeritas and RYOs (roll your owns) with pipe tobacco. FYI hemp doesn't get you high unless you smoke a telephone pole of it.  Sleep Luckily I get to work.  clown 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I'll pass. Probably be crappy Bud Light Limeritas and RYOs (roll your owns) with pipe tobacco. FYI hemp doesn't get you high unless you smoke a telephone pole of it.  Sleep Luckily I get to work.  clown 
Bud Light? That shiste is to expensive for my trailer park. Only Hurricanes. roll your owns are the best man. We got some real good weed here, how else do you think I dont work and drive a Benz?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Bud Light? That shiste is to expensive for my trailer park. Only Hurricanes. roll your owns are the best man. We got some real good weed here, how else do you think I dont work and drive a Benz?

It's gotta be crappy weed because you are "smoking" it. Anybody with good smoke these days "vape".  tongue 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

It's gotta be crappy weed because you are "smoking" it. Anybody with good smoke these days "vape".  tongue 

It's Iowegian ditch weed.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Magic Flight Launch box
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down