Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Be Watching You ...

2 posters

Go down

I'll Be Watching You ... Empty I'll Be Watching You ...

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:12 am

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Although a love song from the "Police" it really is apropos of the tyranny that is adumbrated by this article on RFID's, cellphones and microchipping.  Suspect affraid Suspect 

This technology is going to keep spreading, and it is going to become harder and harder to avoid it.

And it is easy to imagine what a tyrannical government could do with this kind of technology.  If it wanted to, it could use it to literally track the movements and behavior of everyone.

And one day, this kind of technology will likely be so pervasive that you won’t be able to open a bank account, get a credit card or even buy anything without having either your hand or your face scanned first.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-mark-scientist-claims-human-microchip-implants-will-become-not-optional_04242014
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

I'll Be Watching You ... Empty Re: I'll Be Watching You ...

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:36 am

Government only wants best for its servants citizens.  This sounds like another far rightwing teabagging domestic terrorist propagandist fearmongering non-issue...oh no, there is a boogey man under your covers.

/s

Go Queers!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down