Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odumbo Loves Ebola

+3
Clicker
BladeRunner
nightlight88
7 posters

Go down

Odumbo Loves Ebola Empty Odumbo Loves Ebola

Post  nightlight88 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:14 am

Well, the brain damaged one has done it again.

Brings the deadly virus into the US. This on top of allowing TB, scabies, and all sorts of diseases come through the southern border.

I almost wish those who support this no-good community organizer would reap what they sow.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Odumbo Loves Ebola Empty Re: Odumbo Loves Ebola

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:26 am

nightlight88 wrote:Well, the brain damaged one has done it again.  

Brings the deadly virus into the US.  This on top of allowing TB, scabies, and all sorts of diseases come through the southern border.

I almost wish those who support this no-good community organizer would reap what they sow.

Just how stupid can Obama be?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:01 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Brings the deadly virus into the US.  This on top of allowing TB, scabies, and all sorts of diseases come through the southern border.

Just how stupid can Obama be?

There is no upper limit.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm

And to think, when I posted on the GPV I was slandered because they thought i was wrong to accuse BarryO of reducing us to third world status. Since it takes too long to simply makeover the country he's opted to import al the things that are wrong in the world so we can get a good dose of it first hand...................... What an ass....................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Clicker wrote:And to think, when I posted on the GPV I was slandered because they thought i was wrong to accuse BarryO of reducing us to third world status.  Since it takes too long to simply makeover the country he's opted to import al the things that are wrong in the world so we can get a good dose of it first hand...................... What an ass....................

And just look what happened to GPLV.....it's lowered itself to a third world country...oh wait. Soon, it won't be a country at all.......instead of a setting sun banner, it needs this one.......

Odumbo Loves Ebola Nuclear-bomb-explosion2
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Now that the US has its first case of Ebola, not those brought in specifically for treatment, and the possibility of others in contact contaminated makes me think of the movie Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman and Morgan Freeman.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 am

Skeptical wrote:
Now that the US has its first case of Ebola, not those brought in specifically for treatment, and the possibility of others in contact contaminated makes me think of the movie Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman and Morgan Freeman.

Well...in that movie, it appeared that the US was prepared.

Reality is otherwise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/30/after-first-ebola-case-fears-turn-us-pandemic-prep/

Of course, when you consider who our current president is. No one is surprised.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:34 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Well...in that movie, it appeared that the US was prepared.

Reality is otherwise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/30/after-first-ebola-case-fears-turn-us-pandemic-prep/

Of course, when you consider who our current president is. No one is surprised.....

I thought more of the symbol used now and then when there is a story about Ebola in the news.

Odumbo Loves Ebola Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXfzaeeoJe5l0KLqdt_jt49ia00x-RsxgDWaoKjOsw0jqeaXTX

IIRC is very similar to the one used in the movie which was about a fictional ebola like disease in a little California city.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Odumbo Loves Ebola Empty Obama Administration Incompetent

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:10 am

"U.S. Ebola case: 80 monitored in Dallas"

Dallas (CNN) -- Health officials are monitoring 80 people who either had contact with the first U.S. Ebola patient while he was contagious or who came in contact with people who did, Dallas County Health and Human Services spokeswoman Erikka Neroes said Thursday.

This is a large jump from the 20 initial contacts who Mayor Mike Rawlings said Wednesday had been identified.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/health/ebola-us/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Only time will tell if this situation is a case of a can of worms has been opened ------ and the only way to solve it is with a huge can!

No doubt there will enough "I told you so" and/or other hindsight vision comments and I will leave that to those so endowed.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:36 am

Clicker wrote:And to think, when I posted on the GPV I was slandered because they thought i was wrong to accuse BarryO of reducing us to third world status.  Since it takes too long to simply makeover the country he's opted to import al the things that are wrong in the world so we can get a good dose of it first hand...................... What an ass....................

Do you even know what a third world country is like? Only teabaggers go around throwing out stuff like that. Sheesh!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:38 am

That last line is very Christian of you. Did you get that from the bible?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Liberal wrote:

That last line is very Christian of you. Did you get that from the bible?

Just so happens::::::: 7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Guess what book and chapter and verse.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:12 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 am

Now it appears even highly trained, properly garbed health workers are vulnerable to Ebola infection as a second person in Dallas is now "hot" with the virus.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-10-12/us-health-worker-contracted-ebola-due-to-breach-in-protocol/

But worry not good denizens, that passenger sitting next to you on the plane/bus/train coughing and spewing thousands of saliva droplets into the air with each cough/hack/sneeze poses no danger what-so-ever, Oblama is on the job. Suspect affraid Suspect affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Now it appears even highly trained, properly garbed health workers are vulnerable to Ebola infection as a second person in Dallas is now "hot" with the virus.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-10-12/us-health-worker-contracted-ebola-due-to-breach-in-protocol/

But worry not good denizens, that passenger sitting next to you on the plane/bus/train coughing and spewing thousands of saliva droplets into the air with each cough/hack/sneeze poses no danger what-so-ever, Oblama is on the job. Suspect affraid Suspect affraid

You got that right, he is on the job and working diligently on his project which is depicted below.

Odumbo Loves Ebola I_will11
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Now it appears even highly trained, properly garbed health workers are vulnerable to Ebola infection as a second person in Dallas is now "hot" with the virus.

Prezzy Ebola has our backs citizens and our past transgressions must not interfere with contagious illegals entering our borders. Chimp in Chief really does hate this country and everything it stands for. He should be charged with genocide for his inaction but instead the mindless drones will continue to cheer his lack of accomplishments and the media will provide cover. Welcome to liberal hell!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Odumbo Loves Ebola Empty Obama Kills Another US Child

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:18 pm

By allowing thousands of infected illegals to stream across the border then disperse into the population. In any other place & time he would be sentenced to death for what he did...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/toddler-first-in-michigan-to-die-from-enterovirus-strain/ar-BB8MJpg
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:By allowing thousands of infected illegals to stream across the border then disperse into the population. In any other place & time he would be sentenced to death for what he did...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/toddler-first-in-michigan-to-die-from-enterovirus-strain/ar-BB8MJpg

As another poster proclaimed on the Ebola thread as if it is the magical cure-all.
I do however think a Surgeon General is a must right now.

Heck you have heard trying to keep these illegals out is a violation of their basic human rights and/or racist.

The race card has surfaced when there has been talk of banning those from the countries with outbreaks of Ebola.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Odumbo Loves Ebola Empty Oops

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Apparently what the government knows to be true wasn't practiced in Obamaland in actually fighting Ebola:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AF_EBOLA_AFRICA_CONTAINMENT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-10-16-14-24-38
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down