Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coulter Nails It

+2
Just Braying It
nightlight88
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coulter Nails It - Page 2 Empty Re: Coulter Nails It

Post  nightlight88 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:http://www.anncoulter.com/

This ebola thing really pisses me off.  The disease is over in Afrika and now we bring it into the US.

I don't read Ann a lot but today I looked at her article on the ebola issue.

She talked about some American people thinking they need to go on 'foreign' missionary trips to feel fulfilled.  She points out that maybe this charity should begin at home.  The US has many problems, poverty, sickness, etc, and yet hundreds of people go overseas to "help" others.  She asks why not help at home?

I can agree with that.

I'm not so upset by the missionaries contracting the disease and being brought home for treatment in a hospital set up for handling highly contagious diseases. This could have easily happened to a US tourist or businessman and I hope they too would be allowed back into the country for treatment. What worries me more is an asymptomatic infected person crossing our border illegally and setting the virus loose in the country. Frigging southern border is already a pestilent chunk of swiss cheese.

Because no one has ever snuck across our northern border.

Seriously? Over 80% of illegal immigrants come from Latin America with probably fewer than 3% coming from Canada. The likelyhood of a contagious disease crossing the borders is infinitely more probable from the South than from the North. Not only ebola, but also antibiotic resistant tuberculosis, scabies, MRSA staph, hepatitis, and chicken pox. Tropical diseases like schistosomiasis, Chagas disease, dengue, and Chikungunya aren't gonna come from Canada. Sorry mon frere, your logic fails .... yet again.

The words liberal and logical cannot be used in the same sentance.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

This ebola thing really pisses me off.  The disease is over in Afrika and now we bring it into the US.

She talked about some American people thinking they need to go on 'foreign' missionary trips to feel fulfilled.  She points out that maybe this charity should begin at home.  The US has many problems, poverty, sickness, etc, and yet hundreds of people go overseas to "help" others.  She asks why not help at home?

I can agree with that.

I'm not so upset by the missionaries contracting the disease and being brought home for treatment in a hospital set up for handling highly contagious diseases. This could have easily happened to a US tourist or businessman and I hope they too would be allowed back into the country for treatment. What worries me more is an asymptomatic infected person crossing our border illegally and setting the virus loose in the country. Frigging southern border is already a pestilent chunk of swiss cheese.

Seriously? Over 80% of illegal immigrants come from Latin America with probably fewer than 3% coming from Canada. The likelyhood of a contagious disease crossing the borders is infinitely more probable from the South than from the North. Not only ebola, but also antibiotic resistant tuberculosis, scabies, MRSA staph, hepatitis, and chicken pox. Tropical diseases like schistosomiasis, Chagas disease, dengue, and Chikungunya aren't gonna come from Canada. Sorry mon frere, your logic fails .... yet again.

I believe this may be a gift from God...these uneducated, unskilled, border jumping criminals will naturally be attracted to population centers to more easily collect their liberal government benefits (handouts). The diseases they carry will spread amongst the unwashed (liberals) first and foremost and spread like wildfire as they will be looting the bodies of the dead. Another few years and Detroit may have a chance for economic recovery.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I can agree with that.

Yeah, all those illegals from Mexico vacation in Africa ahead of time.  Rolling Eyes and illegal aliens are the only criminals who cross our borders illegally  Rolling Eyes 

Maybe you should stick to irrelevant 18th century beer reviews.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:54 am

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I can agree with that.

Yeah, all those illegals from Mexico vacation in Africa ahead of time.  Rolling Eyes and illegal aliens are the only criminals who cross our borders illegally  Rolling Eyes 

How quickly you "revise" Darth's post to fit your brain damaged way of thinking (liberal). Then you toss out a bogus statement about Mexicans vacationing in Africa. You, toots, are an uniformed, mindless liberal skank with no real logic or congnitive skills.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:06 am

nightlight88 wrote:  
You, toots, are an uniformed, mindless liberal skank with no real logic or congnitive skills.

The scary thing to keep in mind is people like this vote !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 am

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:  
You, toots, are an uniformed, mindless liberal skank with no real logic or congnitive skills.

The scary thing to keep in mind is people like this vote !

The liberals have a 50-50 chance of improving their mindset.  

1.  Uninformed.  They could look at other sources of news besides mediamatters, huffpo, and democratunderground and really get a realistic view of what is happening.

2.  Mindless.  This prevents them from improving #1,  

Thus the 50-50.

And since #2 outweighs #1, they will consistently fail.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:37 am

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I can agree with that.

HayZeus, are you that freaking clueless? West Africa has been a long time transshipment zone for methamphetamine precursor chemicals and is emerging as a source of production. The origins and destinations of these chemicals and illegal drugs are often Asia and the Americas including the United States.

DEA and FBI Investigations related to the seizure of methamphetamine laboratories in West Africa reveal that Mexican and South American drug trafficking cartels are involved in the West African meth trade and have joined with criminal groups in West Africa.

Couple that great news with the known fact that many illegal immigrants are being pressed into service as drug mules and the conduit for the ebola virus has been established. F'ng stupid Libs and their open porous border policies.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey Liberal, it looks like West Africans vacationing in Mexico have decided to check out the digs north of the Rio Grande. Now if they can just book a seat on one of those Mexican Death Trains.

But legal channels may not be the only vulnerability. Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, commander of U.S. Southern Command, said he was in Costa Rica last week and encountered an embassy employee who’d run across a handful of Liberian men preparing to be smuggled into the U.S. as illegal immigrants.

“Anything can ride on the network,” Gen. Kelly said this week at the National Defense University in Washington.

He said the danger is two-fold: Not only might illegal immigrants from Africa enter the U.S. unchecked, but if Ebola spreads to Central America it could spark a new wave of illegal immigration to the U.S. that would make this summer’s surge “look like a small problem.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/9/us-commander-warns-ebola-threat-mexican-border/#ixzz3Fi15xHO5
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2