Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican women versus democRAT women

+6
Shortie's Ex
Just Braying It
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women Empty Republican women versus democRAT women

Post  sodaknomad Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Enjoy, gentlemen and drool at the first half, because that second half will make you chuck your supper.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/01/27/republican-vs-democrat-women-8/
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women Empty Re: Republican women versus democRAT women

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Enjoy, gentlemen and drool at the first half, because that second half will make you chuck your supper.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/01/27/republican-vs-democrat-women-8/

You called that one 100% correct.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women Empty Re: Republican women versus democRAT women

Post  BladeRunner Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Yeah but they missed one of the strangest looking DemocRat women....

Republican women versus democRAT women Blazing_saddles
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Yeah but they missed one of the strangest looking DemocRat women....

HaHa, Shariff Burt!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:03 am

BladeRunner wrote:Yeah but they missed one of the strangest looking DemocRat women....

She told me from day one over there she was a conservative...
I don't think it means what she thinks it means.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:27 pm

[quote="Gomezz Adddams"]

HaHa, Shariff Burt!

Shouldn't that be Sheriff BARF?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm

pretty demeaning and degrading video if you ask me

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Liberal wrote:pretty demeaning and degrading video if you ask me

I didn't see that...there was something for everyone. If you aren't butt ugly and over weight you could identify with the first bunch. If you have those traits, you can identify with the second bunch. With enough alcohol...things can get done.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women Empty Great role models for the gender

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 pm

From start to finish, some exceptional role models for females everywhere.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I didn't see that...there was something for everyone. If you aren't butt ugly and over weight you could identify with the first bunch. If you have those traits, you can identify with the second bunch. With enough alcohol...things can get done.

i dont see why men need to puff their egos by making videos of women who share their beliefs. its pathetic in my opinion.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

i dont see why men need to puff their egos by making videos of women who share their beliefs. its pathetic in my opinion.

You're entitled to your opinion.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:31 pm

So..... republican women are better because the person who made that video picked the best photos for republicans and found the worse shots taking at the worst (although best for the agenda) times for democrats? The best looking republican woman could have an IQ of 50 and the democrat woman with the worst photo op could be 140. Should we take a look at the men of both parties and cherrypick to our advantage? That is the dumbest video and typical male BS. Hell, I'm independent with a more conservative leaning and still think this video is BS. I'd rather be rated by my brain than my looks any day (and no, I'm by no means overweight or old or "fugly").
Draco
Draco

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:24 am

Draco wrote:So..... republican women are better because the person who made that video picked the best photos for republicans and found the worse shots taking at the worst (although best for the agenda) times for democrats? The best looking republican woman could have an IQ of 50 and the democrat woman with the worst photo op could be 140. Should we take a look at the men of both parties and cherrypick to our advantage? That is the dumbest video and typical male BS. Hell, I'm independent with a more conservative leaning and still think this video is BS. I'd rather be rated by my brain than my looks any day (and no, I'm by no means overweight or old or "fugly").

You see...liberalism is ugly. The kind of ugly that goes straight to the bone.

Anyone who tells me they are an independent with a more conservative leaning is immediately identified as a liberal. I could be wrong but never have been in the past. What I don't understand is why people who vote for these asshats in Congress and the White House then refuse to acknowledge as much and are afraid to state they are liberal. I don't have a problem with someone who openly states their political beliefs but can smell a fraud when they don't. It is like kinda being pregnant.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 am

Draco wrote:So..... republican women are better because the person who made that video picked the best photos for republicans and found the worse shots taking at the worst (although best for the agenda) times for democrats? The best looking republican woman could have an IQ of 50 and the democrat woman with the worst photo op could be 140. Should we take a look at the men of both parties and cherrypick to our advantage? That is the dumbest video and typical male BS. Hell, I'm independent with a more conservative leaning and still think this video is BS. I'd rather be rated by my brain than my looks any day (and no, I'm by no means overweight or old or "fugly").

Darth's Big Wet Dream: THOSE Republican women with an IQ of 50.

... and, yah, what about the men ? There are a lot of Democratic dream boats we could select for our slide show to contrast some real fugly Repub's !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 am

Darth Cheney wrote:You see...liberalism is ugly. The kind of ugly that goes straight to the bone.

Anyone who tells me they are an independent with a more conservative leaning is immediately identified as a liberal. I could be wrong but never have been in the past. What I don't understand is why people who vote for these asshats in Congress and the White House then refuse to acknowledge as much and are afraid to state they are liberal. I don't have a problem with someone who openly states their political beliefs but can smell a fraud when they don't. It is like kinda being pregnant.

... and barefoot ... and in the kitchen, correct, Darth ? Mad
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 am

That depends...............
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:

Darth's Big Wet Dream: THOSE Republican women with an IQ of 50.

... and, yah, what about the men ? There are a lot of Democratic dream boats we could select for our slide show to contrast some real fugly Repub's !

So if a woman is attractive, then she is stupid. Ever wonder why equality never occurs?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 pm

I think we can agree that both sides have fuglies. It is fun to demean the other side once in awhile. See also; Sarah Palin. See also; Tea Party and tea bagging. See also; GPLV. :bball:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

You see...liberalism is ugly. The kind of ugly that goes straight to the bone.

Rolling Eyes So is hatred of a person being determined solely by the letter behind their name.

You are wrong this time. I think my stance on gun control alone disqualifies me from being liberal, lol. I didn't vote for Obama either. Just was disclosing that since I was disagreeing with the comments here and (possibly wrongly) assumed that I would be labeled as an old, ugly, liberal woman and my comment automatically disregarded. It just pisses me off when someone's intelligence or worth is rated by their looks.
Draco
Draco

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:I think we can agree that both sides have fuglies. It is fun to demean the other side once in awhile. See also; Sarah Palin. See also; Tea Party and tea bagging. See also; GPLV. :bball:

That is true. Again, it just bugs me when it involves looks, especially if it is beyond the person's control (age, down's syndrome, birth marks/defects, facial structure, etc).
Draco
Draco

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:49 pm

C'mon people, don't get all upset and whatnot.

Remember the title of the thread, "Fun stuff--NOT Political", and put a bit of emphasis on

FUN STUFF !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:So if a woman is attractive, AND Republican AND then she is stupid, then she is in your nightly wet dream. Ever wonder why equality never occurs?

No. See corrected copy which pretty much sums up what I meant.

... or do you prefer simply jerking-off to your Ann Coulter poster on a regular basis ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Draco wrote:
Rolling Eyes So is hatred of a person being determined solely by the letter behind their name.

You are wrong this time. I think my stance on gun control alone disqualifies me from being liberal, lol. I didn't vote for Obama either. Just was disclosing that since I was disagreeing with the comments here and (possibly wrongly) assumed that I would be labeled as an old, ugly, liberal woman and my comment automatically disregarded. It just pisses me off when someone's intelligence or worth is rated by their looks.

❤ ❤ ❤
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Republican women versus democRAT women Empty Speaking of Ann Coulter

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Speaking of Ann Coulter. What are the chances that she "plays for the other team" ? (and I don't mean the Democrats Wink ).

< I know this is drifting a bit off the topic and that things of a political nature aren't supposed to be posted here. I hope we don't get in trouble with a moderator ! My interest in asking isn't of a politcal nature anyway >
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Speaking of Ann Coulter. What are the chances that she "plays for the other team" ? (and I don't mean the Democrats Wink ).

< I know this is drifting a bit off the topic and that things of a political nature aren't supposed to be posted here. I hope we don't get in trouble with a moderator ! My interest in asking isn't of a politcal nature anyway >

She likes men. Currently dating Jimmie "Dynomite" Walker. :face:

She also dated Bob Guccione Jr affraid , Bill Maher affraid affraid , Dinesh D'Souza and Andrew Stein.

At least according to this gossip site.

http://www.famoushookups.com/site/celebrity_profile.php?name=Ann-Coulter&celebid=6103
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next