Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Obama Says it's Monday ...

+3
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
7 posters

Go down

If Obama Says it's Monday ... Empty If Obama Says it's Monday ...

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:57 pm

You better check the calendar. What a lying SOB. He told CBS in an interview over the weekend that he learned about Hillary's use of her own private email server through the press just like everybody else. Now the White House propaganda machine is saying that the President had exchanged emails with Hillary. WTF? didn't he think it a bit strange that Hillary's domain was not @.state.gov? Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

If Obama Says it's Monday ... Empty Re: If Obama Says it's Monday ...

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:You better check the calendar. What a lying SOB. He told CBS in an interview over the weekend that he learned about Hillary's use of her own private email server through the press just like everybody else. Now the White House propaganda machine is saying that the President had exchanged emails with Hillary. WTF? didn't he think it a bit strange that Hillary's domain was not @.state.gov? Suspect

Racist!!!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:You better check the calendar. What a lying SOB. He told CBS in an interview over the weekend that he learned about Hillary's use of her own private email server through the press just like everybody else. Now the White House propaganda machine is saying that the President had exchanged emails with Hillary. WTF? didn't he think it a bit strange that Hillary's domain was not @.state.gov? Suspect

Give the guy a break, he probably thought he had already nationalized AOL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:54 am

Jammer wrote:

Do we need (or want) another lying Clinton as president?

HELL NO,

but who else do the dimwitdems have? Joe Biden???????????? lol!

O'Malley???????????????? who is this guy?

there is nobody worth a crap, but that is normal. THey elected a POS as president twice.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:33 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

HELL NO,

but who else do the dimwitdems have?
  Joe Biden????????????   lol!

O'Malley????????????????   who is this guy?

there is nobody worth a crap, but that is normal.  THey elected a POS as president twice.

I don't know, this Elizabeth Warren looks pretty hot to me.  I can't believe that she won't carry 100% of the transgender vote.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:34 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

HELL NO,

but who else do the dimwitdems have?   Joe Biden????????????   lol!

there is nobody worth a crap, but that is normal.  THey elected a POS as president twice.

Hmmmm, with such entities such as the ATF, the EPA, the DHS, the (in)Justice Department led by Eric Holder to do the work of you know who, what are the actual chances of anyone being elected in 2016?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 am

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

HELL NO,

Hmmmm, with such entities such as the ATF, the EPA, the DHS, the (in)Justice Department led by Eric Holder to do the work of you know who, what are the actual chances of anyone being elected in 2016?

All indications are that dipshit Obama doesn't intend to leave.  I think he is planning on saving the country the expense of an unnecessary election and just calling off the 2016 election.  He hasn't decided yet whether he is going to use his pen and sign an Executive Order or maybe just phone it in.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:46 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

HELL NO,

Governor of Maryland. Crikers the last time we elected someone from MD was Vice President Spiro Agnew who was charged with extortion, tax fraud, bribery, and conspiracy and eventually had to resign as VP. O'Malley is a piker when it comes to Agnew in the corruption department and he has good hair so Democrats should love him as the anti-Cankles.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 am

Jammer wrote:All indications are that dipshit Obama doesn't intend to leave.  I think he is planning on saving the country the expense of an unnecessary election and just calling off the 2016 election.  He hasn't decided yet whether he is going to use his pen and sign an Executive Order or maybe just phone it in.

Obama Announces Plans For A Third Term Presidential Run

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama shocked the country this morning with news that he is running for a third term.

“I can’t abandon the American people now when they need me more than ever,” Obama told reporters at a press conference this morning. “We’ve come this far as a nation, now is not the time to do something different. This is the change you wanted and this is the change you’re getting.”

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky told CNN he does not agree with Obama and his announcement. “This defies everything the Constitution stands for,” Paul said. “We can not let this man have a third term.”

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hjres17/text

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c104:S.J.RES.23:

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:All indications are that dipshit Obama doesn't intend to leave.  I think he is planning on saving the country the expense of an unnecessary election and just calling off the 2016 election.  He hasn't decided yet whether he is going to use his pen and sign an Executive Order or maybe just phone it in.

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama shocked the country this morning with news that he is running for a third term.

“I can’t abandon the American people now when they need me more than ever,” Obama told reporters at a press conference this morning. “We’ve come this far as a nation, now is not the time to do something different. This is the change you wanted and this is the change you’re getting.”

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky told CNN he does not agree with Obama and his announcement. “This defies everything the Constitution stands for,” Paul said. “We can not let this man have a third term.”

Why would Obama need a Constitutional Amendment since he's already demonstrated a total disregard and disdain for the Constitution? Shown his propensity for using executive fiat, the Mighty "O" should be able to cobble something together by using Continuity of Government and Patriot Act directives to suspend the Constitution in it's entirety.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

HELL NO,

but who else do the dimwitdems have?
  Joe Biden????????????   lol!

I don't know, this Elizabeth Warren looks pretty hot to me.  I can't believe that she won't carry 100% of the transgender vote.

Like Larry Craig from your side of the aisle Liz Warren has a very open stance on a lot of issues to progress this country forward.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 pm

Paquette wrote:

Paquette I think this is a very real possibility. This country really needs continuity at the helm. Barack has finally got this thing headed in the right direction. A modern day FDR.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm

WTF? Cankles is claiming it was a convenience issue because she didn't want to have to carry two devices and use two email addresses. What a load of BS.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:WTF? Cankles is claiming it was a convenience issue because she didn't want to have to carry two devices and use two email addresses. What a load of BS.

Have you ever tried to synchronize a blackberry to keep track of more than one e-mail domain ? PITA doesn't begin to describe it.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:WTF? Cankles is claiming it was a convenience issue because she didn't want to have to carry two devices and use two email addresses. What a load of BS.

Have you ever tried to synchronize a blackberry to keep track of more than one e-mail domain ?  PITA doesn't begin to describe it.

You mean to tell me the government IT dweebs are incapable of that task? Besides, certainly someone in her entourage could be assigned to carry her second phone/device/whatever although I think she had ample room in the suitcase she claims is a purse.

If Obama Says it's Monday ... Hillar10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Have you ever tried to synchronize a blackberry to keep track of more than one e-mail domain ?  PITA doesn't begin to describe it.

You mean to tell me the government IT dweebs are incapable of that task? Besides, certainly someone in her entourage could be assigned to carry her second phone/device/whatever although I think she had ample room in the suitcase she claims is a purse.

Oh Gomezz government IT is an oxymoron just like military intelligence.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

Oh Gomezz government IT is an oxymoron just like military intelligence.

Call it help desk, call it technical support, call it the know-it-all State intern, call it Larry the cable guy. I don't give a crap. Syncing email accounts is not that difficult. Crikers, call Blackberry and have them send someone over to State to get it done. I bet you Tea Leoni wouldn't be daunted by this predicament. Shocked
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:

Why would Obama need a Constitutional Amendment since he's already demonstrated a total disregard and disdain for the Constitution?  Shown his propensity for using executive fiat, the Mighty "O" should be able to cobble something together by using Continuity of Government and Patriot Act directives to suspend the Constitution in it's entirety.

Yup, I can't figure out why Mitch thought a constitutional amendment was necessary.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

(IMHO, different time, perhaps different agenda)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:

Why would Obama need a Constitutional Amendment since he's already demonstrated a total disregard and disdain for the Constitution?  Shown his propensity for using executive fiat, the Mighty "O" should be able to cobble something together by using Continuity of Government and Patriot Act directives to suspend the Constitution in it's entirety.

Yup, I can't figure out why Mitch thought a constitutional amendment was necessary.

Me neither since Slick Willy was Prez then. Maybe Bubba offered up a Monica tag team for a fellow Southerner. affraid

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Paquette wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Paquette wrote:

Doing stupid things is not a function of being either a democrat or a Republican. What causes stupidity is whether you are a conservative or a dumbass liberal. Being liberal causes people to do stupid things and merely having an "R" behind his name, was not enough to keep the liberal McConnell from his stupidity back then or today.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Chances are it is actually some other day of the week.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Chances are it is actually some other day of the week.

Nope, if you like your Monday, you can keep your Monday. I heard him say it.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down