Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ...

+6
BladeRunner
nightlight88
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
Shortie
Shortie's Ex
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to ...

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Jammer wrote:
If you thought that was hostile, I dare you to be in the checkout line at Wal-Mart ahead of me and use your EBT card to pay for the food items and then pull out a roll of cash to buy your beer and cigarettes.   I can be quite entertaining.
You wouldn't be able to post online as much as you do if you said anything like you do on here to someone you know in person.

I get that you think you are some big bad person because you can mouth off online, but all of us, even those that support you, know that tact is something to be required when you interact with other people.

So you are either sitting at home doing nothing, or you simply are being satirical with your anonymity.

You should relax a bit though, there is a huge difference between disagreeing with someone and insulting them when you do not know them.

Here you go, knock yourself out !

Welcome to ... - Page 3 Report11

What is the significance of this report abuse image you keep bringing up and why is there so much gravel in your vagina because of it?

Welcome to ... - Page 3 2231921331

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum