Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Doubt at All?

+3
Darth Cheney
Clicker
nightlight88
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Any Doubt at All? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Doubt at All?

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:52 pm

Roofer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined.

I'm a little curious about how you define "white". As you've already told us, you don't think caucasians with their pasty, nearly translucent skin are "lily white" enough to be considered white. By that standard all of those swarthy skinned southern Europeans along the Mediterranean certainly can't be considered "lily white".

Who do you think is lily white enough for you to be considered white?

Typical left wing cretinism, worried more about definitions than what is being stated.

Did you ever figure out with the definition of "IS" is?

Since darth doesn't think that caucasians are "lily white" enough to be called white I thought it would be interesting to find out who he thinks is "lily white" enough to be part of his definition of white.

But don't worry, I don't think he has the balls to defend his rather unique definition of white. Truth be told, I seriously doubt that he was even aware that the Boston bombers are as caucasian as you can possibly get but he will never admit that he's one of those "low information voters" that he whines about. He doesn't have the character or integrity to own up to his mistakes.

If history is any indication he'll avoid this question like the plague and rely on his friends to call me poopie head or some other "witty" comeback. Maybe he'll call on his pseudo-intellectual elitist wannabe friend to come up with something vaguely scientific sounding to help support his re-branded white supremacy doctrine.

Are you mentally impaired in some way that we don't know about?

Sheesh, what a liberal.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Clicker wrote:There may be somewhere empirical datat that shows that one race has some advantage over others but I don't think there is any race that is intrinsically more intelligent than others. The biggest difference sees to be survival motivation, with those who have had to be inventive to survive emerging as the big winners in the advancement pool.  

Likewise there are those who have an agenda to equate "those making the majority of CONTRIBUTIONS" when it concerns scientific/medical discoveries, or inventions of gadgets/things to improve life  as meaning those who did the contributing are "SUPERIOR".

This smacks of the same warped mentality as the gays who claim nature prefers homosexuality over heterosexuality for the continuance/preservation of the human species.

Lastly it shows complete lack of comprehension since nobody is equating contributions as a means to compare intelligence and certainly not as a measure of superiority or inferiority.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Let's face it, they have a lot to celebrate and have made more contributions to all mankind than all the other races combined.

I'm a little curious about how you define "white". As you've already told us, you don't think caucasians with their pasty, nearly translucent skin are "lily white" enough to be considered white. By that standard all of those swarthy skinned southern Europeans along the Mediterranean certainly can't be considered "lily white".

Perhaps Darth forwarded this question to HQ in northern Idaho for a reply ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Roofer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Roofer wrote:

Typical left wing cretinism, worried more about definitions than what is being stated.

Since darth doesn't think that caucasians are "lily white" enough to be called white I thought it would be interesting to find out who he thinks is "lily white" enough to be part of his definition of white.

But don't worry, I don't think he has the balls to defend his rather unique definition of white. Truth be told, I seriously doubt that he was even aware that the Boston bombers are as caucasian as you can possibly get but he will never admit that he's one of those "low information voters" that he whines about. He doesn't have the character or integrity to own up to his mistakes.

If history is any indication he'll avoid this question like the plague and rely on his friends to call me poopie head or some other "witty" comeback. Maybe he'll call on his pseudo-intellectual elitist wannabe friend to come up with something vaguely scientific sounding to help support his re-branded white supremacy doctrine.

If you have read many of my posts you surely are familiar with my policy regarding arguing with idiots. If you know anyone much smarter than you I would welcome a debate. I also noticed rather than challenge my factual statement you chose to try and attack me...right out of the Alinsky Rules for Radicals playbook. Seriously, find someone much more intelligent that will debate the facts I presented and have them come on here. Please don't just change your name again because you can't fix stupid.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Roofer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Roofer wrote:

Hay Zeus Crisco™, what a total dorkenheimer™. The term "Caucasian" today has no scientific meaning and the history of the term doesn't rely on the skin tone for definition. In the late 1700's German anthropologist Friedrich Blumenbach devised a system of classifying races by measuring various features on the skull such as the size and angle of the forehead, jawbone, teeth, eye sockets etc.

Blumenthal believed the skulls of Georgians of Eurasia were prime examples of the Caucasian race and took the name from the Caucasus Mountain Range that lays on Georgia’s north border.

According to Blumenthal's standards this man is a Caucasian:

Any Doubt at All? - Page 3 Caucas10

And this is a Dorkenheimer:

Any Doubt at All? - Page 3 Dorken10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:16 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Hay Zeus Crisco™️, what a total dorkenheimer™️. The term "Caucasian" today has no scientific meaning and the history of the term doesn't rely on the skin tone for definition. In the late 1700's German anthropologist Friedrich Blumenbach devised a system of classifying races by measuring various features on the skull such as the size and angle of the forehead, jawbone, teeth, eye sockets etc.

Blumenthal believed the skulls of Georgians of Eurasia were prime examples of the Caucasian race and took the name from the Caucasus Mountain Range that lays on Georgia’s north border.

Are you really trying to argue that someone from the Caucasus Mountain Range isn't a Caucasian? That he isn't white? Rolling Eyes

But instead of the pseudo-intellectual elitist babble you pull out of your ass every time you want to distract attention away from the real issue would you like to address the idea that darth thinks a guy with milky white skin can't be considered white? Since he refuses to stand behind his statement, maybe you'd like to help him out.

Tsarnaev's skin is whiter than mine and I'm descended from 100% northern European stock.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:36 am

Roofer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:To suggest one race is "supreme" is ridiculous.

But to say one race is exceptional is different?

Where, when and by whom was it said "one race is exceptional", other than by you and your imagination.

If people from the west side of a town give more to a certain charity than those from the east side does that mean the west folks are exceptional?  Does that mean the west folks are superior?  Does that mean the west folks are more intelligent?

No, all it means is the west folks donated/contributed more to the charity.

Some people aren't happy unless they can create racism/discrimination where none exists!
(Seems like a trick liberas do all the time.  Divide and conquer, divide and conquer)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:51 am

Skeptical wrote:Where, when and by whom was it said "one race is exceptional", other than by you and your imagination.

Are you really this exceptionally stupid? Are you really going to argue that "white exceptionalism" doesn't mean ""one race is exceptional"?

Any Doubt at All? - Page 3 1106906410

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 am

Roofer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Where, when and by whom was it said "one race is exceptional", other than by you and your imagination.

Are you really this exceptionally stupid? Are you really going to argue that "white exceptionalism" doesn't mean ""one race is exceptional"?

True to form, when you are unable to intelligently answer a simple question you resort to the personal attack mode.

Do you care for a second chance and provide the answer to , "Where, when and by whom was it said "one race is exceptional" other than by you ?

I can recall a poster making a comment concerning the amount of advances (contributions) in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white.

Nothing here uses the words superiority or exceptionalism ... rather it indicates QUANTITY of contributions.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:41 am

Roofer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Hay Zeus Crisco™️, what a total dorkenheimer™️. The term "Caucasian" today has no scientific meaning and the history of the term doesn't rely on the skin tone for definition. In the late 1700's German anthropologist Friedrich Blumenbach devised a system of classifying races by measuring various features on the skull such as the size and angle of the forehead, jawbone, teeth, eye sockets etc.

Are you really trying to argue that someone from the Caucasus Mountain Range isn't a Caucasian? That he isn't white?  Rolling Eyes

But instead of the pseudo-intellectual elitist babble you pull out of your ass every time you want to distract attention away from the real issue would you like to address the idea that darth thinks a guy with milky white skin can't be considered white? Since he refuses to stand behind his statement, maybe you'd like to help him out.

Tsarnaev's skin is whiter than mine and I'm descended from 100% northern European stock.

I didn't write the rules. If they have the proper skull, eye socket, forehead measurements then they would be Caucasian. Skin color, according to Blumenbach who established the parameters, is not a determinator of race.

As for the the fcukstick Tsarnaev brothers being "lily white", what filter are you looking through? Hell they look like those "swarthy skinned southern Europeans" as you so inartfully put it. I've got in-laws of Italian descent that are paler than those two azzholes. If you want "lily white" look to the blue eyed blondes of Scandanavia
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Skeptical wrote:Nothing here uses the words superiority or exceptionalism ... rather it indicates QUANTITY of contributions.

Are you really this exceptionally stupid?

Darth Cheney wrote:Do you believe in white exceptionalism?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

[quote="Roofer"]  
Darth Cheney wrote:Do you believe in white exceptionalism   ?      

Are you really this exceptionally stupid?

Yes by golly I reckon you are.. you are so stupid you cannot understand the " ? at the end indicates it was a question and not an admission of a personal belief in white supremcy.  LOL, and you fell for it like a good liberal progressive you are.

Now, as you have been told before trot along and if you want to actually discuss something bring an intelligent adult with.

Please have fun in your crib and mental blocks.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Skeptical wrote:Yes by golly I reckon you are.. you are so stupid you cannot understand the " ? at the end indicates it was a question and not an admission of a personal belief in white supremcy.  LOL, and you fell for it like a good liberal progressive you are.

Now, as you have been told before trot along and if you want to actually discuss something bring an intelligent adult with.

You said "Nothing here uses the words superiority or exceptionalism". I prove you wrong and you jump up and down declaring victory? Would you like to admit you were stupendously wrong when you claimed no one used the word "exceptionalism"?

The punctuation diversion argument is interesting and potentially valid as long as you completely ignore the long discussion where darth vigorously defends his belief that "white exceptionalism" is "historic fact".

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Roofer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Yes by golly I reckon you are.. you are so stupid you cannot understand the " ? at the end indicates it was a question and not an admission of a personal belief in white supremcy.  LOL, and you fell for it like a good liberal progressive you are.

You said "Nothing here uses the words superiority or exceptionalism". I prove you wrong and you jump up and down declaring victory? Would you like to admit you were stupendously wrong when you claimed no one used the word "exceptionalism"?

The punctuation diversion argument is interesting and potentially valid as long as you completely ignore the long discussion where darth vigorously defends his belief that "white exceptionalism" is "historic fact".

Only in your warped mind have you proved me wrong.

At no time in this comment,
I guess the fact that the majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white. It really isn't any secret and historical facts are easily found. I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding white exceptionalism....

was it said white exceptionalism was the reason for the majority of advances were from whites, only pointing out majority of advances in science, engineering, mathematics, and about everything else was a result of persons who were white.

However you were asked your thoughts about white exceptionalism which you failed to answer. (I still think it was a well placed baited query to hook you, which it did.  Eric Berne would be pleased how well Darth hooked you.)

As it has been pointed out to you the majority of advances have been produced by whites unless you have proof to the contrary.

But if you want to continue to deny the majority of these advances were produced by whites and maintain the black race superior that is your option just as it for other preferences you choose.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:13 pm

I was hoping to fully display the warped, twisted, and deranged mind of a typical liberal which I have fully succeeded in doing. Liberalism is truly a mental disease which there is no known cure. They operate from feelings rather than facts and worship anything unholy. They are evil and are the enemy...recognize them for what they truly are.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I was hoping to fully display the warped, twisted, and deranged mind of a typical liberal which I have fully succeeded in doing. Liberalism is truly a mental disease which there is no known cure. They operate from feelings rather than facts and worship anything unholy. They are evil and are the enemy...recognize them for what they truly are.

Well, with the severe identity crisis (10 and counting) affecting the warped, twisted, and deranged mind of a resident liberal I would second the motion you have succeeded in exposing the warped, twisted, and deranged mind of a typical liberal .
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum