Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage

3 posters

Go down

Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage Empty Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:08 pm

For people who claim to be the defenders of the sanctity of marriage, they sure don't seem to give a fudge. Typical hypocrisy.

Man's choice: Marry her or jail
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/us/texas-judge-marriage-sentence/index.html

No Garfield, I wasn't there.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage Empty Re: Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage

Post  Clicker Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:42 am

Sounds good to me, they were already cohabiting and he had no objection to marriage so perhaps it was the little push he needed.

I await the rush of anti religion Nazis from the dark places they hide in to smite this obviously over religious judge from the face of the earth. (or at least the courtroom)
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage Empty Re: Texas Protecting the Sanctity of Marriage

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:54 am

Clicker wrote:Sounds good to me, they were already cohabiting and he had no objection to marriage so perhaps it was the little push he needed.

I await the rush of anti religion Nazis from the dark places they hide in to smite this obviously over religious judge from the face of the earth.  (or at least the courtroom)

Your alright with government forced marriage??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:27 am

Clicker wrote:Sounds good to me, they were already cohabiting and he had no objection to marriage so perhaps it was the little push he needed.

I await the rush of anti religion Nazis from the dark places they hide in to smite this obviously over religious judge from the face of the earth.  (or at least the courtroom)

It is called the progressive liberals' "War on Religion".  They have been waging it for the last century.  Their first major victory occurred in 1962.  Check out the link below and scroll down thru the various graphs to see what has happened to this country courtesy of the progressive liberals and their evil agenda:

http://www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/graphs.html
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down