Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons

5 posters

Go down

Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons Empty Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:53 am

From the "View". Rand Paul attempts to splain to Whoopi the difference between an automatic weapon and a semi-automatic weapon. Keep in mind that Whoopi has said in the past she is the owner of an over-under, pump shotgun. Suspect Reminds me the discussion with Fcukstik over "cartridges of shells".  Suspect  Suspect It's deja vu all over again.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons Empty Re: Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:44 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:From the "View". Rand Paul attempts to splain to Whoopi the difference between an automatic weapon and a semi-automatic weapon. Keep in mind that Whoopi has said in the past she is the owner of an over-under, pump shotgun. Suspect Reminds me the discussion with Fcukstik over "cartridges of shells".  Suspect  Suspect It's deja vu all over again.

Its been a while since I've watched a dumbass in action, but here she is------ Goldburg
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons Empty Re: Rand Paul Schools Whoopi Goldberg on Automatic Weapons

Post  Twinkies Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:50 pm

I love Rand Paul. I wish he could win.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Hey twinkies,

how about that Obama's stock market?

You were orgasmic when the market was up, now what? suicide?

LOL
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:52 pm

On a related note ... how many of those 292,000 jobs created in December were temporary for the Christmas shopping surge and are now not in existence ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:
On a related note ... how many of those 292,000 jobs created in December were temporary for the Christmas shopping surge and are now not in existence ?

Most if not all...furthermore, there are approximately 250,000 people entering the workforce every month as part of growing up and needing jobs (sorry liberals). Most economist feel the 250,000 per month equates essentially to a net zero job growth.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down