Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Union Address

3 posters

Go down

State of Union Address Empty State of Union Address

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Had to stop watching .. as that spinach guzzling sailor often said, "I stands all I can stand", it is nauseating.

"We can't cut our way to prosperity" sooooooooo, the old "spend our way to prosperity" routine again.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

State of Union Address Empty Re: State of Union Address

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:10 am

I watched most of it and even participated on bing.com rating it that Fox News had. He is the most despicable, liar I have ever seen. Why anyone would believe a word he says is beyond me. What a disgusting POS we have as POTUS.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I watched most of it and even participated on bing.com rating it that Fox News had. He is the most despicable, liar I have ever seen. Why anyone would believe a word he says is beyond me. What a disgusting POS we have as POTUS.

I have never been able to sit through his speeches. I sometimes read them after some in the media say it is the "best speech they ever heard". When I read them, they are hollow and empty and can't figure out how in the world they are "the best speech" anyone ever heard.

And when he lies over and over and over again, he reminds me of the father of lies.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 am

I do need to give a shout out to Desilene, the 102 year old voter who allegedly waited in line for 6 hours to cast her vote. She was old, black, clueless, and a prime example how a verified POS can get elected to POTUS. Obama was pulling children bodies out and everything else to get his gun legislation voted on. I must of missed when he talked about the 1 million innocent children that are purposely murdered in this country every year under the disguise of "choice"...how about a shout out Barack?

As a country, we have hit rock bottom and deserve everything we get.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

State of Union Address Empty Rand Paul - Tea Party Response

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down