Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the Union Thread

+2
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

State of the Union Thread Empty State of the Union Thread

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:03 pm

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9090.msg224179#msg224179

LOL!

Overall, I thought President Obama did okay and made some good points.
He did comment on how nothing will be perfect to prevent all gun
violence. I think that more gun laws and gun restrictions are not the
answer. But I do agree that things should at least be brought to a
vote, and then people will know how the congress actually voted.

Unlike how Obama spent most of his Senate career not voting at all.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

State of the Union Thread Empty Re: State of the Union Thread

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

I pray it comes to a open recorded vote. Every democrat that votes for increased restrictions will be in jeopardy. Many libs are gun toting and won't stand for restrictions.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 pm

I got the zebra out. Twisted Evil
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:21 am

I didn't listen to one sec of it. SSDD (same shit different day) But let me take a wild guess at the topics;

Gun laws, Job training (with no jobs) Job creation by expanding the fed. Teachers & firemen. Fix economy Tax the rich blah blah social justice expand gov spending. We need to pull together. Insert platitudes here. and on and on, B.S.

I am now referring to Obama as the "Shadow Boxing Pres." Because all he does is campaign and fight against invisible foes and straw men. He does nothing to fix the issues he is causing and you will never find his finger prints on anything. A technique used by marxists everywhere. And the sheeple cheered. scratch
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:30 am

Freedom Forever wrote:I didn't listen to one sec of it. SSDD (same shit different day) But let me take a wild guess at the topics;

Gun laws, Job training (with no jobs) Job creation by expanding the fed. Teachers & firemen. Fix economy Tax the rich blah blah social justice expand gov spending. We need to pull together. Insert platitudes here. and on and on, B.S.

I am now referring to Obama as the "Shadow Boxing Pres." Because all he does is campaign and fight against invisible foes and straw men. He does nothing to fix the issues he is causing and you will never find his finger prints on anything. A technique used by marxists everywhere. And the sheeple cheered. scratch

Except they replaced the word "spending" with "investment"...see how much better that is?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:42 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:I didn't listen to one sec of it. SSDD (same shit different day) But let me take a wild guess at the topics;

Except they replaced the word "spending" with "investment"...see how much better that is?

I should have listened to the speech. It may have been more palatable then I thought. No it would not have. Surprised How did I do on my guess work? Neutral
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 am

You hit every point and could have written the speech.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:You hit every point and could have written the speech.

You forgot one, Darth. Raising the minimm wage. Rolling Eyes
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 am

sodaknomad wrote:

How could we have missed the crowning achievement of the democrat party. Of course in order to get min wage, you have to have a job. :afro:
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

How could we have missed the crowning achievement of the democrat party. Of course in order to get min wage, you have to have a job. :afro:

But, but all of Barry's new citizens have stolen all the jobs.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:11 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

They aren't worried about the jobs being taken but rather the welfare pie being shared. Luckily whitey will soon be the minority and hopefully we will be taken care as well as the previous minority victims.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

They aren't worried about the jobs being taken but rather the welfare pie being shared. Luckily whitey will soon be the minority and hopefully we will be taken care as well as the previous minority victims.
How did it ever come about that minorities were better taken are of than whites? It has been going on longer that this administration. The 80s maybe? What changed?
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Not to start any flame wars but for some strange reason Affirmative Action comes to mind, and it wasn't a program to take care of whites.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:28 am

Skeptical wrote:
Not to start any flame wars but for some strange reason Affirmative Action comes to mind, and it wasn't a program to take care of whites.
Ok. So then how did affirmative turn into taking care of every freeloader out there? Affirmative action was taking care of women, which is fine. What happened in the US to where we take care of everyone but our own.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:00 am

Hansolo wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Ok. So then how did affirmative turn into taking care of every freeloader out there? Affirmative action was taking care of women, which is fine. What happened in the US to where we take care of everyone but our own.

Actually I would equate it more to wealth redistribution as punishment for slavery. There isn't a day go by that I don't wish our forefathers would have picked their own cotton.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Hansolo wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Never said it did and no intent to lead you to such conclusion. It was merely a response to,

How did it ever come about that minorities were better taken are of than whites? It has been going on longer that this administration. The 80s maybe? What changed?

I reckon there are those who may argue until the cows come home as to the degree of influence it had in creating the present welfare system. I am not one of them even though IMHO there are many of those in the welfare system the Affirmative Action program was designed to aid.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down